• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucius meets Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dumb question: If Lucius was killed by something like a black hole and nobody knew he was even killed or what a black hole was will he still posses?

Oh, I am still pissed regardless (you made this match with full knowledge of how Lucemon is, you seem to have a hate boner for certain things in Digimon regardless. Seeing as I have to go over certain things we've proven before multiple times with you, Just an observation, unironic), but I am still shocked and annoyed that Lucemon is treated as this "Lord of the Wiki" when there are beings in his very verse that can and will be able to take him (Eventually True Ygg and N.E.O). It's funny really. But if you want me to get started again go ahead, continue being "unironic". I always have more to say if you want me to. I can continue to rant if you want me to. I have more paragraphs I could type.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Oh, I am still pissed regardless, but I am still shocked and annoyed that Lucemon is treated as this "Lord of the Wiki" when there are beings in his very verse that can and will be able to take him (Eventually True Ygg and N.E.O). It's funny really. But if you want me to get started again go ahead, continue being "unironic". I always have more to say if you want me to. I can continue to rant if you want me to. I have more paragraphs I could type.
I mean, sure. Its always nice to here from you. Come to my wall if you want. But no need for that tone.

This thread, shall rot in hell. For all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back