• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucius meets Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Why would Lucemon absorb him, though? This is kid Lucemon. And Lucius is not made of data.
Yes, Lucemon absorbs those he kills in character. Kid Lucemon did that to Crusadermon and Dynasmon and later EmperorGreymon. Why? To get more power? And you know by now being data is irrelevant if you've keep up with our multiple blogs by now.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I have no clue where anyone got that Kharne's power null was only 4-A. That's been debunked for a while.
On the chaos gods profiles, it used to say they were 4-A in the Materium, so it probably comes from that. But, if its been debunked then I'll conceded.

Yes, Lucemon absorbs those he kills in character. Kid Lucemon did that to Crusadermon and Dynasmon and later EmperorGreymon. And you know by now being data is irrelevant if you've keep up with our multiple blogs by now.

But in that case he did it to evolve. Absorbing Lucius would be the same as absorbing an adult level digimon lol. And Slaanesh puts Lucius inside Lucemon the moment he dies so... Lucius dies anyway.

Lucemon must use a non lethal method to win.

Okay? This Lucemon is still in that mindset though? And no I am 100% sure Lucemon wouldn't care. But of course...that's irrelevant here because lol1-AProtection, hence the hidden stipulation of this fight..

TheC2 said:
Also, Lucius' possession is a form of Soul Abosbtion. I don't know if that helps clear up anything, but it's there.
I mean, seeing as it's 1-A regardless, what it is is very irrelevant.

And I bet Nanashi is gonna follow the same fate as Lucius is fighting to characters who utilize lethal methods, and yet Link won somehow.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And I bet Nanashi is gonna follow the same fate as Lucius is fighting to characters who utilize lethal methods, and yet Link won somehow.
If you see the characters I started the spam with, Lucius was losing more than half the battles.

Then how did he lose? Are those characters just as likely to conveniently go for a mortal blow like our Digimon and SMT opponents here?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Then how did he lose? Are those characters just as likely to conveniently go for a mortal blow like our Digimon and SMT opponents here?
Rimuru = Info analysis.

Link = Info analysis (Fi)

Giorno = Willpower manip.

Kharn = Khorne.

Yukari = Precog (but it wasnt legit so it didnt count).

Sidious = Mind hax

If you kill you lose

You incap you win

That's all there is to it

Lucemon is immensely stronger and can fight much stronger people but he loses here as he is more trigger happy with killing then incapacitating

I'm...just gonna leave this be. I am not about to say what I truly want to say here. Otherwise, I'll sound like some butthurt fanboy or something...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They won via having non-lethal hax they start with (GER), info analysis that told the character to not kill Lucius (Link), or just having protection from a stronger god (Khârn)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm...just gonna leave this be. I am not about to say what I truly want to say here. Otherwise, I'll sound like some butthurt fanboy or something...
"Speak your mind, without blunt truth, there can be no discussion, no understanding"

This is a quote but I'm still fully serious

He wasn't stomping, the thread was a mess and nobody could provide the level of 1-A.

Also, this one is a stomp.

Wot

I was responding to Zach's post.

And I said that this is a stomp because Lucy doesn't have win condition (at least not in character).

Tony di bugalu said:
I was responding to Zach's post.

And I said that this is a stomp because Lucy doesn't have win condition (at least not in character).
Im going to be honest. Lucemon seals first move was a thing back in the day.

Also not a reason for this to be a stomp.

Not in character win condition makes literally every Hax fight ever a stomp without counting incon

>Im going to be honest. Lucemon seals first move was a thing back in the day.

I didn't knew that, mostly I know about Lucemon MO is that he kill first.

>Also not a reason for this to be a stomp.

I know, I still consider it a stomp (not like it matters because the site doesn't treat my post as a stomp conditions) ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Stomp would be if this was any of Lucemon's other forms.

But against Lucius. Since Lucius cant win in that situation.

PaChi2 said:
Stomp would be if this was any of Lucemon's other forms.
But against Lucius. Since Lucius cant win in that situation.
Why? Lucy kills Lucius and Slaanesh is like "nah brah" and puts Lucius soul in the body of Lucy taking over Lucy.

Also, don't mind my english, I know it sucks but I'm still learning, wich is a shame :´v

Why? Lucy kills Lucius and Slaanesh is like "nah brah" and puts Lucius soul in the body of Lucy taking over Lucy.

Also, don't mind my english, I know it sucks but I'm still learning, wich is a shame :´v

Quoting Wok:

"I'm also not really sure that putting Lucius's soul into 2-B Slaan would really do that much anyways, considering it's just a bunch of concepts and contains some absurd number of other souls for Lucius to corrupt anyways. Even if we say Lucius somehow can corrupt something like this, "I don't think he'd be able to do anything that has any real effect on something as huge as Slaanesh faster than the incap timer.'"

Lucemon FallDown becomes a Conceptual entity. We cant assume Lucius taking on the whole concept of Pride and winning.

As I haven't voted, Lucius via his possession.

Also, 2 additional things:

1. We need an opponent that can fight Lucius in skill.

2. Because of all this Lucius Spam, I've got the eerily alluring song "Slaanesh's Call" by HMKids stuck in my head. Curse you all...

tbh, I don't know what to feel here as it is the same situation with Kirito and Nanashi along with Sonic. Let's put Lucius up against characters we know will 100% go for a killing move and seeing as they do have non-lethal hits, the matches get added to the file and anyone who gets mad is simply butthurt or biased. I can't say this fight is not legit nor go against it due to the massive amount of people who will say "it's out of character so it ain't a stomp" herr durr, let's enjoy this "smurf" bandwagon and proceed to murder these strong verses out there. But what do I expect from this place anymore. That's all people care about anyway minus few people. Might as well put Digi-Spider against every primarily fist fighter on the site that isn't Tier 2 because, lolCorrosionVirus. I wonder how that goes? I bet you I'd be given very shifty eyes if I did.

i'll cut myself off there as there are mountains I want to say, but I won't in order for me to stay in a good mood. And I already sound like a salty fanboy as is. I will say, I find the circumstances behind Sonic's loss, this match, Kirito's match, this match and Nanashi's match pretty suspect for me.

And PaChi, you also forget the argument of "we don't even know how he sealed Huanglongmon in the first place nor what were the circumstances" hence why that is no longer used. Hence why Ii don't use it because, I am not dealing with a storm of arguments with you over this as at this point, it makes me look like I'm full of shit and that I'm making things up hence why I take everything you say seriously and I have begun not to bother. Hence why "Seal gg is not longer a thing that comes from my mouth". But if you want to go with "Lucemon Seals gg", go ahead, I won't be here to see how this unfolds. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back