• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imperium and Chaos Reworks (Warhammer 40,000)

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Welp now that the general downgrade is done and it's been agreed upon to downgrade everything, time to go onto the profiles that I didn't downgrade. This one is going to be far, far shorter. Here's the old profiles that have outdated stats (outside of Ahriman since I finished his sandbox last night) and the new ones with the updated stats that should be implemented.

I wonder if adopting bullet points for everyone with a bunch of warp powers would improve how the pages look.

Anyways I'm fine with the changes.

He did it (Megamind) Meme Template by GabrielMejia1999 on DeviantArt

Also where is Magnus's revision?

But these look great at a glance, amazing work!

Primarchs gonna be the next revision cause, Yknow, there’s like 17 profiles not counting Horus
Got it.

Btw, for Kharn's Power Null, you should also list it as Immortality Negation for the stuff about negating the immortality and regen of deamons, and list which levels of immortality/regen it negates.

Also, since Kharn's blood mist aura corrupts space and time, you can put that under (limited, I think) passive Space-Time Manipulation.

I obviously agree with this considering I watched much of it happen

But what about Typhus, didn't he harm Mortarian with a knoife~?
I didn't have a sandbox for him I think Psycho was working on that but that was years ago. His stats are already updated anyways cause of that feat from the last thread

yes you do I literally mentioned it in our discord DM lol

then why isn't he At least 8-B likely Higher~?

Also you forgot Morty when applying the revision lol
I don’t have a sandbox for Typhus I would know if I ever started one lol

Also Primarch revisions are happening in the next CRT so wait for that.

Back