• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucius meets Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon Now you fully understand how I was feeling when I made that reply in the Lavos thread yesterday and said I was not angry, simply frustrated.

Fine, I'll do it.

If it's so absurdly unlikely for Lucemon to open with anything non-lethal that there isn't even a debate to be had here, this is a stomp.

Before someone says this isn't too, I'll quote Azathoth on this: If the odds or scenario where the character involved uses said ability to win are extremely unlikely compared to most other possible outcomes, having a means to win or not does not matter.

It remains a stomp.

@Matt If you're saying that, I'm assuming the possession of his was debunked but somehow still made up to be 1-A potency-noping-level in threads?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Stop spamming Lucius lmao. This is terrible. Lucius is stomped here so badly it's not even funny.
Why does everyone wank every single warhammer character into having higher d hax even when they clearly don't

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why does everyone wank every single warhammer character into having higher d hax even when they clearly don't </div>
Shhhh, I dont have the meme at hand but you are not one to talk about this

@Zach Considering how in nearly every single Warhammer thread you have people going 1-A this, 1-A that, you start actually sounding like the wrong one when you question it.

This 1-A Lucius possession thing has been used so many times and hardly ever questioned (in this thread included), I was assuming it was stablished fact here.

FateAlbane said:
@Matt If you're saying that, I'm assuming the possession of his was debunked but somehow still made up to be 1-A potency-noping-level in threads?
It never was. People think everything is 1-A in 40K because "Muh Warp" / "Muh Chaos Gods".

I guess everyone who uses the Force in Star Wars is Low 2-C because the Force is a universal thing.

Ok, so where do draw the line in the sand?

Because I knew it sounded too good to be true...Lucius possession is basically conditional soul hax/aborption...so...

Matthew Schroeder said:
It never was. People think everything is 1-A in 40K because "Muh Warp" / "Muh Chaos Gods".

I guess everyone who uses the Force in Star Wars is Low 2-C because the Force is a universal thing.
Sweet merciful God. I can't believe t----Actually, nevermind, I do. Excuse me while I facedesk.

Matthew Schroeder said:
People shouldn't make threads about characters they don't know. Goddamn it.
Then what are the Profiles for. ovo

TBF, it's impossible to know everything, even with profiles. More importantly, it's often not always possible to know how to community views or treats something until you make some kind of thread on it.

I already explained in threads. He possesses beings who feel any vague happiness that is tangentially related to his death. If people don't feel satisfaction / happiness / joy related to it in any way, he wouldn't possess them.

He also can't possess a machine without a consciousness or something without a soul I would say. Since a big chunk of his possession involves his armor, which consumes the souls of those Lucius possesses (That's what the faces on his armor are).

Also it's in-universe speculated that if Lucius was stripped off his armour, he would lose his possession abilities.

That Necron without emotions thing sounds like an isolated feat that contradicts the ability's whole mechanic.

If that is some isolated instance I don't see why we would take that over how the ability works in every other iteration of it.

Ogbunabali said:
He possessed a necron tho and they don't possess emotions tho.
They do however possess highly advanced simulated personalities based on the person they were before their bio-transference into their current bodies. Though they still don't have a soul.

The whole argument came from the inconsistencies, beacuse there are more than one, that Slaanesh has direct connection for how his hax works, since the hax itself comes from Slaanesh. Not arguing for either side, just saying.

How to get a character in the spotlight:

1) Spam him.

2) Use random spammed character (Xeno Goku).

3) Use the lord of the wiki (Lucemon)

4) run. And fast.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Lucemon is somehow the Lord of the Wiki when he ain't even the Lord of his verse. </div>

You see. You randomly making jokes the moment lucemon is "safe" makes me think you were actually butthurt.

Juat an observation. Unironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back