• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucius may just win through actually attacking, what with that AP gap.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
No idea. CCC Gil likely being used but it's broken free before by someone of a lower tier
And I'm not sure Chaos God forkery quite counts as divinity, so he might be out of luck there

.... Then again there is the whole lifting strength angle

What kind of Lifting Stronk can Gil pin down?

Precog means that Gil should be able to know to not try and directly kill the guy.

Uh having the mark of a god transcendent of the rest of your verse on your soul sounds pretty "divine" to me.

I mean, I dunno if the chaos gods, which are... Well, the chaos gods, counts as per Nasu's sort of divinity.

wait but a weaker person broke them, according to the above. Lucius also sorta has range attacks. I'm just trying to figure out if Gil has a wincon rn.

>Confuzzled

Well that guy broke out cause he was only part divine. Demigod only. And got really angry? Probably less relevant but against full on gods this might be just full on effective

Lucius is physically stronger though. High 5-A>5-A.

I dunno if Heracles breaking Enkidu counts as PIS. He can't even move when he was restricted but it easily broke when he's pretty much dead.

For reference as to how much the scale of divinty matters. Enkidu (the chains) held down the Bull of Heaven which was "a disaster of extreme magnitude that is clad in storms. When it appeared, it brought about a flood and dark clouds that covered the world, causing a seven-year famine and destruction to occur on earth, and in other words, was bringing the downfall of Uruk."

Also for refence this Divine Beast required the combined power of Gilgamesh and Enkidu to beat. 5-A versions. and in the Babylon singularity they believed it strong enough to hold Tiamat at bay even if only for a while.

If Gil knows that killing Lucius would turn him into someone other than himself do we think that he'd take any satisfaction from it? lmao

No idea. CCC Gil likely being used but it's broken free before by someone of a lower tier
Hercules?

He's 7A, as is Gil

Anyway, Gil kills him and dies

So Gil would use Enuma to kill the guy?

Welp.

Lucius 1

Gil 0

The reason is, one of Heracles legend is destryong a chain that was holding Prometheus.

Why would you bring Herc into this, he broke the chains of 7B Gil,

as 5A Gils NPs should be that level as well, a better example would be Tiamat who got hold by Enkidu for a unspecified time frame. It might have been a few minutes or hours but in the end she broke them, so Lucius should be able to do so aswell, considering he should be stronger and less divine.

So yeah Lucius takes this if SNI cant get Gil to not feel satisfied for killing him if thats possible.

Back