• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you @Rasputin put which obito is being used cause if this is only Base then he doesn't scale to Lucifero and only scales with Kuruma which will get negged hard and then lose his ap scaling then gets one tapped by Luci

Lucifero's Devil Heart scales above Zenon's Devil Heart which can tank/not be effected by Langris's Spatial EE.
Again. Spatial EE isn't the same as Existence Eraser. Not including I believe it was magic nullification which wouldn't apply to Obito. There isn't anything for it having EE resistances on his profile

He doesn't have EE resistances on his page because he doesn't resist EE.

What it is actually under is his "Limited Invulnerability" section of the page.
So basically obito gets stomped like I said before he can’t do anything to devil hearts

So basically obito gets stomped like I said before he can’t do anything to devil hearts
Yet his profile doesn't say he has Existence eraser resistances. Spatial eraser isn't the same as existence eraser. And again he still doesn't have a counter to the genjustu argument.

Again. Spatial EE isn't the same as Existence Eraser
Spatial EE is literally Existence Erasure... What do you think "EE" stands for? hell Langris's profile accepts that he has EE through his Spatial Magic.

Not including I believe it was magic nullification which wouldn't apply to Obito. There isn't anything for it having EE resistances on his profile
Re-Look at the scan i posted again, Zenon didn't null Langris's Spatial Manipulation/Existence Erasure and i already explained this to Nelliels, read what i said to him to understand why he doesn't have EE resistances on his profile.

Again. Spatial EE isn't the same as Existence Eraser. Not including I believe it was magic nullification which wouldn't apply to Obito. There isn't anything for it having EE resistances on his profile
what do you think ee is? spatial ee is just one form of ee. there's other forms but spatial ee is an ee

It was changed to Limited Invulnerability because he didn’t resist the EE he regenerated from it but my point still stands

Alright so what I'm getting is that Lucifero's main win con is demon king presence, his powernull, and his heart being really cool or something.

If this is base Obito he's getting stomped and no he's not about to off bat genjutsu Lucifero, his main thing is generally always kamui spam. He'll try Kamuiing Lucifero and it'll get negged by Luciferos presence, his own spatial manipulation, he can evade as equally fast people can evade it so Kamui basically becomes an L for Obito to do. Kuruma is getting killed by Lucifero with ee, or absorb him since he's just energy. \

Okay. So first off he does use genjustu in Character uses it on the mizukage for 3 years. So his heart simply regenerated from being destroyed in that panel not actually resisting it. If he is placed under genjustu and TSO destroys his entire existence (different from spatial). Then Obito wins.

Just pushing them away from him with Gravity Magic?

Like TSO's have dookie range while Lucifero's outrages them massively, he'll just keep them away from his body whilst crushing Juubito with his Gravity Magic.

Just pushing them away from him with Gravity Magic?

Like TSO's have dookie range while Lucifero's outrages them massively, he'll just keep them away from his body whilst crushing Juubito with his Gravity Magic.
He can't do that if he's under genjustu.

So first off he does use genjustu in Character uses it on the mizukage for 3 years
That wasn't Juubito homie.

So his heart simply regenerated from being destroyed in that panel not actually resisting it.
His heart wasn't destoryed in the first place.

Re-read Lucifero's profile again.

If he is placed under genjustu and TSO destroys his entire existence (different from spatial). Then Obito wins
He isn't since it isn't I.C for Juubito to do so and TSO's aren't touching Lucifero giving his superior range and Gravity Magic.

Also Luficero arguably just regenerates from TSO's so those aren't a viable win-con for Juubito.

Too can expand pretty far. In his berserk form he does it and its like tens of kilometers

That wasn't Juubito homie.

His heart wasn't destoryed in the first place.

Re-read Lucifero's profile again.

He isn't since it isn't I.C for Juubito to do so and TSO's aren't touching Lucifero giving his superior range and Gravity Magic.

Also Luficero arguably just regenerates from TSO's so those aren't a viable win-con for Juubito.
The issue with that would be if he did his entirety in one go (being that he can expand their sizes) and the reason he didn't use genjustu is because he's against a perfect jinchuriki and a EMS user. Genjustu wouldnt work anyways so why would he use it?

Too can expand pretty far. In his berserk form he does it and its like tens of kilometers
Its directly stated within the Databooks it only expands 70 Meters. not even close to even a Kilometre.

The issue with that would be if he did his entirety in one go (being that he can expand their sizes) and the reason he didn't use genjustu is because he's against a perfect jinchuriki and a EMS user. Genjustu wouldnt work anyways so why would he use it?
Only 70 Meters, which is ass range and would absolutely get negged by Lucifero's superior range with his Gravity Magic. Literal Head-Canon, prove that.

Also that's contradicted by the fact that Obito was able to control Yagura who was a perfect Jin.

Its directly stated within the Databooks it only expands 70 Meters. not even close to even a Kilometre.
No? it most definitely does not say that, it can travel 70 meters before not being controlled anymore. But as we see with Obito, he quite literally made it expanded hundreds of meters.

I would say also Juubito could just do what he did to the ninja alliance with the crimson barrier and just spam juubi bombs.

Your back. Thats awesome. Also lucferos gravity affects space and spacial manipulation counters truth seeker orbs as shown with kamui and might guy bending spaces. His gravity is passive and with his ap gap Obito will become a puddle and he only has low mid regen. So luci wins

No? it most definitely does not say that, it can travel 70 meters before not being controlled anymore. But as we see with Obito, he quite literally made it expanded hundreds of meters.
So point is Juubito throws one of these up and expands over a wide area eeing everything around.
Yeah i just re-read the scan about the 70 Meters and i completely misremembered that scan, my bad.

But my point still stands in that Lucifero massively outranges the TSO's with his Gravity Magic so he'll just push them away from himself, so far away that even if Juubito expanded them the'll still not hit him.

Yeah i just re-read the scan about the 70 Meters and i completely misremembered that scan, my bad.

But my point still stands in that Lucifero massively outranges the TSO's with his Gravity Magic so he'll just push them away from himself, so far away that even if Juubito expanded them the'll still not hit him.
Powernull the gravity magic

6 times stronger he will be crushed with no difficulty
It is not 6 times stronger it is at most 4x stronger
and no what the hell is with this Gravity magic one Shots. It doesn’t it’s not even close to one shotting with the required gap to kill someone without regen being 7.5 times and with Obitos low mid (which is basically mid) it’s a even greater gap required
Lucifero also doesn’t resist Jubbitos Matter manip application of TSBs

and no what the hell is with this Gravity magic one Shots. It doesn’t it’s not even close to one shotting with the required gap to kill someone without regen being 7.5 times and with Obitos low mid (which is basically mid) it’s a even greater gap required
He scales above zagred who was unaffected by yuno’s molecular deconstruction

You have to take in account that Luci overwhelmed Zora who had twice the amount of power that incomplete DU asta has which was 26.5 teratons. So if half power Luci overwhelmed someone who is 53 teratons and Obito is only 8.5 teratons what do you think is going to happen?

Deconstruction and Holy Manipulation (Unaffected by Yuno's Saint Spirit of Zephyr, which destroys devils and has the same effects as regular Spirit of Zephyr. Nacht stated that only Anti-Magic works on him, implying that Saint Stage power doesn't have an effect on him)

He resists the Deconstruction effect of the TSO's just fine.

You have to take in account that Luci overwhelmed Zora who had twice the amount of power that incomplete DU asta has which was 26.5 teratons. So if half power Luci overwhelmed someone who is 53 teratons and Obito is only 8.5 teratons what do you think is going to happen?
Obito is first of all more then 8.5 second of all Obito is way above his calc
He resists the Deconstruction effect of the TSO's just fine.
so deconstruction and not matter manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back