• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Lucifero scales far higher than DU Asta and the Twin devils, who are 26.5 Teratons. Which makes it a 3X AP gap. Yea Obito stands no chance here

I don't see anything putting him above Lucifero's resistance. Not that it matters because Lucifero could simply get rid of the fire with gravity.
What the gravity do? Obito can harm eight tails enough to make him yelp in pain, who can survive (but is badly damaged by) amaterasu's heat which is hotter than the sun and can vaporise steel. So it downscales even if its less than half the heat of Amaterasu. So what is Lucifero's resistance?

His own gravity manipulation which he will use if his enemy does, izanagi, and lifting strengf
Obito literally can't kill Luci due to his invulnerability and far higher AP and Durability, Izanagi won't do anything because he's been shown to overrule the effect of an ability similar but stronger than Izanagi. Also his gravity can bend space and is passive so even if Obito can move around he'll still be slowed down significantly which will Luci one shot him.

What the gravity do? Obito can harm eight tails enough to make him yelp in pain, who can survive (but is badly damaged by) amaterasu's heat which is hotter than the sun and can vaporise steel. So it downscales even if its less than half the heat of Amaterasu. So what is Lucifero's resistance?
Is this even accepted on the wiki?
And I told you, even if his flames overpowers Lucifero's resistance, Lucifero can simply use gravity to undo the flames or even erase it by creating a black hole

Lucifero can't even Damage Obito through TSB Shields and Obito is actually >>>>>12.5 Teratons
Obito can also just mindhax if nothing else works

Lucifero can't even Damage Obito through TSB Shields and Obito is actually >>>>>12.5 Teratons
Obito can also just mindhax if nothing else works
Lucifero could casually grab an attack from DU Asta who is above 26.5 Teratons. Genjutso likely wouldn't work because of Lucifero's devil physiology but I'm not sure. What is TSB?

Lucifero could casually grab an attack from DU Asta who is above 26.5 Teratons. Genjutso likely wouldn't work because of Lucifero's devil physiology but I'm not sure. What is TSB?
Truth seeking orbs
His devil Heart resists erasure but that is not true of the rest of his body. Also Genjutsu really has no reason not to work

Truth seeking orbs
His devil Heart resists erasure but that is not true of the rest of his body. Also Genjutsu really has no reason not to work
How much Genjutsu scales in the mind manipulation range, because Black Clover characters resist Mind Manipulation up to 500 people (the population of a Village) and that´s everyone with mana, you could even scale Lucifero beyond that but let´s assume 500 people now

Nah just wait we will definitely see him destroying his EE forcefield with just a single punch Also he would solo naruto verse killing that fodder is like killing an insect to him

How much Genjutsu scales in the mind manipulation range, because Black Clover characters resist Mind Manipulation up to 500 people (the population of a Village) and that´s everyone with mana, you could even scale Lucifero beyond that but let´s assume 500 people now
The Baseline in the Naruto scaling chain is like 600. there is like 6 layers at the minimum for it (as in 6 clearly defined layers)
Nah just wait we will definitely see him destroying his EE forcefield with just a single punch
So using your headcannon of what you think will happen as a feat
Wow This is a whole new level. I never thought I would actually see someone debating like this

Truth seeking orbs
Dude literally has one internal organ which is his heart,so no brain or anything really and I'm pretty sure Genjutsu works by affecting the brain or something like that.

Dude literally has one internal organ which is his heart,so no brain or anything really and I'm pretty sure Genjutsu works by affecting the brain or something like that.
That is headcannon to me, because how they are talking and moving without muscles, brain, etc etc

As long as the Devil Heart is intact, Luci can't die, and he will always regenerate, Obito has no counters to the heart, so it's a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back