• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar vs Michael Demiurgos

2 brothers and sons of God fight against each other.

Both at their strongest.

Lucifer: 5 (Teezar), (Confluctor), (San-Kakarot), (Popted2), (Peppersalt43)

Michael: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Westcoast5005),

Last edited:
Voting Lucy based on feats in the comics and tanked Micheal's greatest attack without a single scratch on him at point blank in Lucifer 2000.

And I'm pretty sure this thread has been made before.

Lucifer, canon wise, he should scale above Michael. Way above in fact. So yeah, he wins, and possibly very easily too

I think it's because Lucifer just didn't want to show off his power until he was forced otherwise.

I was always confused by this. I thought Michael was supposed to be very slightly superior to Lucifer, but the greater feats seem to come from Lucy.
I've read Lucifer 2000 to 2016 but I dropped 2018 as I don't understand shit about it. But yh,it's been believed that Micheal is the most powerful archangel but morpheus also believed apart from yahwey Lucy is superior to everyone(I think this was stated in Sandman run).

I think it's because Lucifer just didn't want to show off his power until he was forced otherwise.
While that's true, it's still weird

I mean, from what little I've read about them, again, Michael is supposed to be juuust slightly superior to Lucifer, but Lucifer's feats makes a supposed superiority not only questionable but even being near in power

Lucifer managed to re-create Michael after he was erased with extreme ease, and all feats that he has that involve Michael are done with ease as well

They do not seem comparable, really

Lucifer managed to re-create Michael after he was erased with extreme ease,
Just a wave of his hand😂.
Lucifer has the feats Micheal has the statements.

People believe them to be equal but it doesn't change the fact one can stomp another. Lucifer could really have been all powerful except he can't create out of nothing.

Just a wave of his hand😂.
Lucifer has the feats Micheal has the statements.

People believe them to be equal but it doesn't change the fact one can stomp another. Lucifer could really have been all powerful except he can't create out of nothing.
It was also stated Micheal could end the war with a flex.

Wasn't it Lucifer who stated it? Besides it can mean many things, besides based on feats Lucifer scales above him.

Tho they seem to be equal.

Since we are using composite Lucifer he wins, but if we use a single version he would be Low 1-C/6-D same goes michael.

What's the difference between composite Lucifer and normal Lucifer and what makes him 6D in normal version?

What's the difference between composite Lucifer and normal Lucifer, and what makes him 6D in normal version?
Composite Lucifer is the one where you smash all the different cosmologies into one to get a 1-A cosmology. While the issues where he appears has no 1-A cosmology.

He transcends 1A characters still e.g the endless.
And creation in mike carey's book is high-1B.

Besides all this talks about different writers is bullshits especially when you got 200s of them. If you have any problem you can complain to the company about it.

The name of the verse Lucifer Morningstar is from is DC comics not writers individual stories. If asked what franchise his from it's DC.

If you have any hate or bias behaviour for comic book franchises then do it elsewhere and piss off.
Composite Lucifer is the one where you smash all the different cosmologies into one to get a 1-A cosmology. While the issues where he appears has no 1-A cosmology.

Besides all this talks about different writers is bullshits especially when you got 200s of them. If you have any problem you can complain to the company about it.

The name of the verse Lucifer Morningstar is from is DC comics not writers individual stories. If asked what franchise his from it's DC.

If you have any hate or bias behaviour for comic book franchises then do it elsewhere and piss off.
DC and Marvel are currently on the downgrade side which means many characters that are 1-A and 1-B will be downgraded to Low 1-C to 1-C 🥳 Since that is a accurate display.

DC and Marvel are currently on the downgrade side
They are but haven't been done lol, we don't even know how the downgrades are gonna be lmao.
which means many characters that are 1-A and 1-B will be downgraded to Low 1-C to 1-C
Till then for now talk based on the profiles or sensibly and quit acting like a 6 year old.
Since that is a accurate display
It's went you yourself want,lmao.

San- kakaroth teezar I believe that it is not a place for hostilities from both what they believe that dc is 1A or their personal handjobs and they minimize it

Just to add on. When writers perform world building or character development, they sometimes build off what other writers have already established. For example, in infinite frontier a concept that was established by Morrison known as “True Form Darkseid” is being expanded upon. If we were to separate things by writer, it completely cut out the scaling that would come with this development for the character.

I'm currently reading flash annual 2021 and it's referencing books from different authors since post crisis/flashpoint.
I don't even get where the idea of splitting marvel and DC by authors even come from.

Lucifer is stronger in the 2000 version (he defeated Michael and tanked his full power), Michael is stronger in the 2018 version (he single handedly defeated him and cast him out of heaven in the war). I'd say they're equal or Lucifer is stronger, because the war can be ignored as Lucifer was destined to lose and fall.

DC and Marvel are currently on the downgrade side which means many characters that are 1-A and 1-B will be downgraded to Low 1-C to 1-C 🥳 Since that is a accurate display.
Why does this makes you happy…… that’s kinda weird

Lucifer is stronger in the 2000 version (he defeated Michael and tanked his full power), Michael is stronger in the 2018 version (he single handedly defeated him and cast him out of heaven in the war). I'd say they're equal or Lucifer is stronger, because the war can be ignored as Lucifer was destined to lose and fall.
Isn't 2018 like the history of Lucy and even before he got that scar? Though he created something out of nothing during this time.

No it's a prequel and not a different story it explains the event before the firsts sandman
It's a different story.
1- Michael is not captured, he is free and well unlike in Mike Carey's run.
2- The war in heaven went differently. In Mike Carey's run the Presence made a deal with Lucifer, in Dan Watters run Michael defeated him and cast him out.
3- There's no Mansions of Silence, the place where angels go when they die. in the 2018 run when an angel dies he becomes non-existent.

Back