• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucetta Quetzl vs Queen in Cobalt (Battle for the 4th strongest 7-A)

Right, so what does Lucetta open with? S'eljah's opening move would be to read Lucetta's mind and summon notable figures from her past from alternate timelines to fight against her.

The influences of the gods that posses them means they almost always do the same stuff more or less, so she naturally opens with these.

For the talebinder, she opens with soul hax and God-dreams (she fills her target's head with horrible visions while incapacitating them).

For the lord of merriment, she opens with her berserk rage thing (which basically just involves spamming her various abilities contextually while sitting back and letting her allies destroy shit), but since she is against one opponent and doesn't have any allies she probably won't use this beyond her paralyzing jokes.

For the ode, she opens with her Broadway force, making her targets dance and sing until they are bleeding and can barely stand, or until they have fallen into pieces.

When you say "her" do you mean Lucetta's? She could certainly summon the versions of her crew mates from the alternate realities within the fetch mirrors, but most of these couldn't keep up with her favours. The ones that do could be easily dumped back into the mirror wise, and the ones that could potentially keep up are usually due to their favours, which they probably wouldn't have due to the gods likely not existing in these worlds.

The only ones that could are The captain themselves, but they are the avatar of The Player so they are very unlikely to engage in combat with Lucetta, especially not with 3 favours, when he likely would not have his favours, and would leave back to their reality using a fetch mirror. This is also assuming the player would even have an alternate self since the main Kinetopede captain probably murdered them at this point. The dude who can talk to plagues could potentially be a threat if he manages to get her but he immediately gets Broadway forced, and so would the psychic mother ******.

I just realized I might be missing abilities for S'eljah. Just let me add them in a CRT then we can continue.

Ok cool, go ahead. I also forgot to mention that all of the unsanctioned God's abilities are able to effect non-existent being (such as The God-Shaped Void) and abstracts (such as the gods who exist as music, and several others). I assume queen in cobalt can also hurt abstracts

Alright, changes have been added. Also, yeah. S'eljah should be able to harm abstracts, scaling from Amadream. Even if she can't, she can just summon someone from Lucetta's past who can.

Ok, thinking about it, I think someone from her past would be the scientist who previously worked for the city of keys. One of the main things to keep in mind is that I'm pretty sure she made most of the high end weapons or at least the most feared ones, and these are supposed to be able to threaten the unsanctioned gods. She doesn't usually carry this stuff around with her all the time but if it summons her at a reasonably equipped time she should be able to at least pose a threat.

In addition, I dead ass forgot about that the Kinetopede captain has The Perfect Scythe on them as a regular part of their equipment after their visit to the Threaded empire quest line or whatever. He/She could probably kill Lucetta with a good amount of consistency using it, even without their favours. That gives her a pretty decent win condition depending on how the Kinetopede captain may respond, and their choice pattern can be a bit... unstable due to the whims of the player but they still aren't that likely to go for it, depending on what kind of incarnation The Player formed

Question, is this specifically just the past of alternate realities or just the straight up past?

Past alternate reality. The history is the same, but their fate is different.

In that case, it probably wouldn't let them summon any Pirate Priests whom have the favour of other gods either.

Is summoning her main/only gimmick or does she have other stuff she is gonna go for depending on how it turns out? I think we can at least safely assume this isn't a stomp since the actions of the Kinetopede captain give Queen in Cobalt a solid win condition if he so happens to summon an incarnation of The Player that will kill Lucetta with the perfect scythe on a whim.

There's BFR, which obviously doesn't work. There's also the fact that all of S'eljah's attacks have a high chance of inducing paralysis, which should keep Lucetta busy long enough for a summon to kill her.

One where you can't do anything, like perform attacks or even move.

Back