• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"OH SHIT I GOTTA RUN" Bendy VS Seek (Bendy in Nightmare Run VS DOORS) [0-7-0] (GRACE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story
Bendy was walking around the place he was in, confused on how he got here while he was running away, by checking each rooms one by one.. Bendy started to feel something is watching him.. but he doesn't it.. but started to hear something in the one of rooms.. but decided to not check and kept on walking around the place, as he walk through the hallway... a humanoid figure begin to reforms behind Bendy, growing a eye in it face. Bendy stop in his track before turning around to see..
Roblox-Seek.png

It started to run toward him, causing Bendy to be in fear and started to run away from Seek.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. Bendy is running away from Seek
3. Battle taken place in one of the hallway of DOORS
4. Anything above 9-C is restricted​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BendyinNightmareRun_Bendy_Render.png
SeekRender.webp

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHI-":
"Gimme that a$$ boi": 7 (@Notsussybaka900, @Comiphorous, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @ShionAH, @Mariogoods, @ShockingPsychic and Me)
"Kill me - later":

Last edited:
Going by current Seek and not any speculation about exactly how higher, I think Bendy takes this. His 9-C weapons (not counting the 9-B ones) should be enough to destroy Seek’s 9-C dura.

Nothing, I just logged in here due to how important this forum is to the wiki and I’m on the wiki now

Also shameless self-promotion but i have my own post on this forum-

I’m gonna have to fix seek’s page, he’s missing stuff and doesn’t have references. (And is missing ratings for his large hands)

until then, doesn’t seek just throw tables beds and desks in bendy’s way, and man handle him?

Back