• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon's new sparring partner: Gretchen

We should likely wait for Ex to finish updating blogs and such. I'm sick of arguing stuff that is from upcoming updates. Hence why I prefer that if we do Digimon matches, make sure that the passive Durability Negation effect wouldn't change much.

RKGenki said:
Actually there are upgrades incoming for UKG too, so let's wait for both
Oh, I thought that the upgrades were about 3-A stuff.

Let's play the waiting game, then.

I guess I'll ask, has Gretchen's curses worked on someone SMT level before? Like you said it'll turn Lucemon into one of those things, however are we sure it works on someone that has a pretty decent AP gap over her?

UKG is going to go trough a massive revision pretty soon yeah. It may or may not affect her for the purpose of 2-A matches (If everything goes trough it will).

Dura negation doen't matter that much when Lucemon oneshots anyway.

Btw i'll just leave this here to explain the level of regen.

UKG is naturally nonexistent (When born).

She came into existence without any concept because Madoka had already destroyed witches conceptually (So that's nonexistent down to her concept).

Madoka erased her beyond all of that (I don't even know how you call that at this point, i suppose conceptual nonexistence erasure or something).

Still came back.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So she got destroyed beyond nonexistence?
I guess.

As for the AP thing, i honestly don't even know how we treat haxes in tier 2 anymore, but it does work on other 2-As, so i'd say that it would probably work if the difference is raw power only

Wouldn't SGDL be able to resist the curses for awhile, Lucemon especially seeing as they are way above PMMM'S natural paygrade. I am not sure these curses would effect Lucemon as well seeing as Gretchen is not only being absorbed by Lucemon, but by the SGDL as a whole. Also the SGDL are resistant to their own curses/karma so they should be able to take this.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wouldn't SGDL be able to resist the curses for a while, Lucemon especially seeing as they are way above PMMM'S natural paygrade. I am not sure these curses would effect Lucemon as well seeing as Gretchen is not only being absorbed by Lucemon, but by the SGDL as a whole. Also the SGDL are resistant to their own curses/karma so they should be able to take this.
I mean, UKG lolnoped the Wraiths conceptual resistance to her curses.

They have a Conceptual Resistance? Their file says nothing about that. So I'll assume you are correct. How does one bypass these curses because this is sounding like the most OP thing in the world. Like no matter what you do you get cursed. Even Lucemon's stuff has a limit.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They have a Conceptual Resistance? Their file says nothing about that. So I'll assume you are correct. How does one bypass these curses because this is sounding like the most OP thing in the world. Like no matter what you do you get cursed. Even Lucemon's stuff has a limit.
(From what I understand) Wraiths were made by Madoka on a Conceptual level to negate and absorb UKG's curses.

UKG said 'lolno' and corrupted them anyway.

The Wraiths can't resist the curses but that's because they are 3-D beigns trying to resist 4-D curses. They were engineered by Madoka herself to resist curses though.

It's basically 4-D conceptual curses >>>> 3-D conceptual resistance.

@Dragon

I mean, Madoka resists it. It's mostly a "Has the opponent resisted/countered something that works similarly?".

I wouldn't say that Lucemon gets "Curses gg" to the face, it's more a thing that would happen in the long run if the fight lasts too long.

Also I have big news.

Lucemon is going to bump up tremendously on the 2-C and 2-A scale...but this time....HE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING!!!!!!

Yes, you heard me right, he isn't getting an upgrade by doing absolutely nothing like he usually does. He actually did something to deserve this. OvO

And it was the Seraphimon that arose from the feather of the Lucemon that with Ofanimon created the barrier that made Taiga to overcome Satan Mode. Lucemon really is capable of defeating himself OVO

woa

4got about this

now that UKG has bea-...beate-..*sniff*....beaten the....*intense sobbing*...TD.......

Let's see how UKG does against Lucemon!

BUMP!

Lucemon via becoming infinitely above Baseline 2A and stomping.

@Dragon what about Yggdrasil?

All Digimon 2-A's will be this rating. Even the likes of Chronomon and Grimmon. Seeing as they all can destroy a network and most villains are capable of destroying "All Worlds".

No, "At least 2-A". Just destroying all the 4-D Digimon Multiverse warrents "At least 2-A" i.e infinitely above baseline 2-A. They are like literally biting the edge of High 2-A.

From the tiering system page:

"2-A: Multiverse level+ This category is separated in the following manner:

Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.

High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0."

Clearly baseline high 2-A

Stacking up infinite multiverses made of infinite universes is kinda like 0*Infinite in terms of 5-D, it's an indeterminate result

So the tiering system page is wrong? Because infinitely above baseline is clearly an uncountably infinite amount of universes, which is not mentioned in the multiverse level+ tier, but only in the high multiverse level+

Going by that, indefinite 5-D size = high 2-A

No matter how many times an N-dimensional power is multiplied by a dimensionless value, it will never be N + 1Dimensional.

Take a one-dimensional straight-line segment of infinite size. Then take infinite one-dimensional straight-line segments of infinite size and stack one on top of the other in a one-dimensional direction that is not the axis where those segments were originally.

You will create a construct whose value across this other dimension is still 0. No matter how many times you stack constructs with a height equal to 0, you can pick up infinites of them with an infinite lenght, but this will never influence the amount in height dimension.

0 + 0 + 0 + 0...∞ = 0

Idk. As far as I know, infinitely above baseline 2-A is basically "stuff that could possibly be High 2-A but there isn't enough evidence so it gets the at least"

@Executor "Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0."

So what about this^ part? Is it wrong? Because going by what you said it is.

Well, I do not know a geometric principle that indicates this. Perhaps this may be a convention adopted as something that through common sense can make sense.

Looks like this is an issue that might need a thread. Can someone make it? I'm on phone right now.

Back