• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon wants to teach some random Time Patroller manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucemon stays in primary school for the whole battle. He is not going to high school or college any time soon ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So it's Spit and Candy Beam vs Sealing and De-Aging.
Do you imply that anyone would dare to spit on the almighty Lucemon? ovo

Lucemon is allowed to digievolve if they spit on him, lol. Sin of Pride and stuff

Well, one thing I can say is that Lucemon has a pretty good AP Advantage here so he's overpower anything AP based.

Too lazy to read on all the abilities of Lucemon, so lets get this question out of the way as it's the most obvious. Any counters to Time Stop and Mid-Godly regen? Yes, no, maybe so?

Akreious said:
Too lazy to read on all the abilities of Lucemon, so lets get this question out of the way as it's the most obvious. Any counters to Time Stop and Mid-Godly regen? Yes, no, maybe so?
Well this is Kid non-Abstract Lucemon. So he lacks 3/4's of the stuff there on his file. But to not be lazy and not post his stuff.

-Time Stop won't work on someone who is Infinite/Immeasurable Speed normally.

-He has Sealing and De-Aging.

This is what he has for reference.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Flight, Data Assimilatio, Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection (Created massive beams of energy), Telepathy (Called the aid of Dynasmo from far away), Healing, Mind Manipulation and Control, Morality Manipulation (Forcefully turnedCherubimo evil), Sealing (Sealed Huanglongmo into the Earth), Can create and control the movements of celestial bodies, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Power Nullification, Absolute Zero, and BFR (Defeated the 10 Legendary Warriors, who perform abilities such as the aforementioned listed casually), Bypasses Magical Defenses with Grand Cross and Dark Lightning, Can travel through Shadows/Darkness, Time Paradox Immunity, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Gained from Cherubimon Vice), Regenerationn (Mid-High), Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Black-Hole Creation, Sound Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Body Control, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Healing, Absorption, Flight, Gravity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Soul Purification (Only works on evil beings), Portal Creation, Limited Probability Manipulation via Destruction, Explosion Manipulation (Can recreate the Big Bang), Soul Manipulation and Pain Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation

His sealing was off screen. But he sealed this guy into the earth. Earth as in ground.

De aging is just by spreading his power.

Wait.

If you de-age FW cant he just come back with his supah Mid godly regen?

No de aging does not damage him and as such he would have nothing to regenerate from. If Lucemon vlast him, he'd just come back as a baby.

Considering FW has immortality and not just regen due to zamasu, I dont see him aging or deaging to lose since immortality is eternal youth to normally as a staple, eternally in your prime. Just putting that out there. Also if a majin then age won't matter, and as a composite, ya know. Sealing wise, maybe, do we know how it works? We know FW will be able to copy the skill and rise in power as time passes. Also can it stop teleportation that can cross timelines and even sealed voids like Demigra was in? We know IT and Kai Kai can escape those.

If his sealing works permanently on FW he can win with it, if not I don't see him getting past mid-godly regen honestly from what I see in those skills listed by Dragon, since even mind manip or existance erasure won't stop FW, and he will just copy lucemons skills when he sees them and keep getting stronger to eventually overpower him with raw power or hax.

Not gonna vote yet though since I don't know much about Lucemon personally and I may be missing something.

I swear that if Kid Lucemon loses to someone who loses to Gallantmon Im calling shenanigans lol

Also, overpowering Lucemon with raw power? He can do overwrite too, you know.

Warning: Very Long post incoming.

@Ryu

Lucemon's Age Manipulation does not age you, it de-ages you, and as such it could place him back to nothing but an infant if he so wishes. All we know about his sealing is that he sealed this guy into the earth. Earth as in the ground as the Digital World doesn't have a planet Earth. I am pretty sure this is a Saiyan going by the image. If someone like Huanglongmon who is a fusion of beings who can cross universes and we have someone like Lucemon who can attack from a void outside of the multiverse, then I'd say yes.

Overpowering Lucemon, to be blunt, is not going to happen, at least not as fast as you think. Reason being, let's start with Lucemon's feats, then go straight into the Digimon 2-C scaling.

Feats: Lucemon, by himself, in his weaker Kid form fought 10 other 2-C's at once and overpowered them. He killed 8 of them and only lost when the last 2 sealed him away into the Dark Area, i.e the Void. And Lucemon's sealing > than AncientGreymo and AncientGarurumo. Especially seeing as it took 2 of them to seal him away. Let's not forget that despite this, Lucemon survived the Dark Area's natural erase you upon entry stipulation as well. Let's also note that a small fragment of his power allowed a MagnaAngemon to become Seraphimon. I will go more in depth in the scaling section for that.

Scaling: It all starts with Megidramo. Let's quote his page.

Its mere existence was enough to threaten not only the Digital World, but the Real World and the Universe of the Gods as well as a collection of "miniverses" and would destroy them
As seen here, Megidramon's mere existence was going to destroy the Human's Universe, the Digital World, the World of the Gods and multiple other miniverses across space-time.

The Royal Knights scale to this. It should be noted that Lucemon was so powerful that he dwarfed two Royal Knights, one of them having the second highest level of AP among the knights. That being Dynasmo. But it does not stop there. He also showed to be able to easily blow back two Digimon who are also comparable if not slightly stronger than Dynasmon.

Now one of the Seven Great Demon Lords, Lilithmo, is comparable to the Royal Knights, along with Ophanimo who also shares a mere fraction of Kid Lucemon's power. It took two characters who were only slightly below the Royal Knights to defeat Cherubimo, the last member of the 3 Great Angels who shares a fraction of his power. Should I mention that Cherubimon himself is stronger than Ophanimon. Barbamo, Leviamo and Belphemo are above Royal Knight level. Now let us get to Beelzemo who has been noted to originally be the second strongest Demon lord.

A Demon Lord Digimon that, while it possesses the power to preside over the many Devil Digimon, dares to observe a solitary existence. As one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", it is said that it could stand at the peak of the dark army, "Nightmare Soldiers", if it cared to, although it is also said that there exists a Demon Lord Digimon which surpasses even Beelzebumon. It rides on the gigantic motorcycle-type machine, "Behemoth", holding its cherished shotguns, the "Berenjena". Although its personality is cruel and merciless, it is also exceedingly prideful, so it would never attack the weak.
This Demon Lord they mention is Lucemon in his Falldown Mode. Also to know where Lucemon's power being divided among the 3 Great Angels comes from, here is his official entry.

Said to have descended to the ancient Digital World long ago, it is an Angel Digimon which has the appearance of a child. It manifested in an era in which the Digital World was still chaotic, and it is said that it brought about order and harmony. However, because of a later "Rebellion" against Lucemon, it summoned a long period of darkness. Although it has the appearance of a child, the power and intelligence it possesses surpass even that of a Perfect Digimon. It is said that Lucemon's abilities have now been inherited and split among the Three Great Angels.
Anyway, throughout the series Daemon, has been shown to actually be the second strongest of the SGDL. To the point that the others don't stand a chance. And while this was shown by a 2-A Avatar, the Re Digitize versions accurately display the differences in power between the SGDL. And Daemon was able to defeat Barbamon who had the power of the other 4 SGDL. And I should mention is was a very casual attack. And now with this Seraphimo comes back into play. Daemon is a fallen Seraphimon and as such Seraphimon is comparable to Daemon. Remember that Seraphimon is still only a fraction of Lucemon's power.

Basically, Lucemon one-shot, but see that his normal attacks will not kill him, Lucemon being by far one of the most knowledgeable and skilled Digimon is existence who has been around since the beginning of time would think to either seal or de-age him. Also we are also forgetting that Lucemon doesn't have to just erase him. he can absorb FW's very essence. When absorbed, his Mid-Godly Regen and Immortality is useless.

Also about this Power Mimicry, where does that come from?

For more extra info, read this blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Lucemon_Respect_Thread

Just note that a lot of that served as a catalyst for later upgrades and such.

And before PaChi asks about Alphamon. I'm just gonna say screw Alphamon at this point. After looking through it, I can't tell where he is on the 2-C scale either. I thought 2-A-High 2-A was bad with him...

About FW2, consider him a composite. No specific race, every race.

Oh really? Well, he is a saiyan, then.

Also, are you seripusly saying that Daemon and Seraphimon are comparable when the former's feats put him above anything shown by any seraphimon?

Yes, I am. He's simply scaling to his Dark version. What else is their to say? This is no random Seraphimon like the one from V-Tamer or TRI's. This is actually the 3-Great Angel's one who got killed by his own power. Let's not forget the 3 Great Angels are the only things that could activiely weaken Lucemon. We've done this for the longest. Just like how Ophanimon scales to Lilithmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back