• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The hatred is real here.

Golden Mr Clean is probably inconclusive, pal.

@Cal See, and then I'm crucified for making the spites against you. I'm screenshotting all of this as evidence for the next time I give you what you deserve so no one closes the thread. ovo

If FF + CC put Lavos down in one go I believe we can say it would deal with Lucey but Serge has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less defensive options than Lavos.

Wouldn't Lucey put him down before he has a chance to pull that?

Seriously now: FF + CC can most likely put Lucey down, but I see Lucemon killing Serge more often than not due to serge not having resistances to a bajillion of his most deadly hax (and unlike Lavos, kill Serge once and that's it.

Now why "Lucey more often than Serge?"

... Well, that's because Serge needs to activate CC by using a certain pattern of attacks/elements while Lucey has no such "restriction" (if a small one, which in this case shall be decisive) in his attacks. Therefore, going from what Dragon said that Lucey is always bloodlusted anyways, I see Serge being killed by some hax like Non-Existence erasure before he manages to pull off the CC.

Lucey 6~7/10

Condemning Hell Crusher and Regression Shining Laser + Dead or Alive kinda do the trick here.

Lucey is the new Zeed. ovo

Also, every Yggdrasil thread I make gets ignored.

"Lucemon is casual."

Lucemon fan or not, this is actually pretty funny.

>> Serge uses random fire attack.

Lucemon: Pff.

>> Serge uses random wind attack.

Lucemon: Seriously? Elemental Manip? In a 2-A match?

- rinse and repeat, 6 elements later... -

>> Serge activates FF+CC, Reality Warps Lucey away from all of space and time as well as the non-existence, merges the dimensions into one where he never was.

Lucemon: ...

...What?

Casual Lucemon.

So you mean spamming All his haxy elemental moves, blitzing you, haxing you and spamming Dead or Alive.....Are you sure you want Casual?

@Dragon Nah. Note how Cal didn't say In character.

He said Casual.

As in, Lucemon is fighting Serge with a hand behind his back while holding up a target in his other hand and dancing. ovo

All the jokes and shitposting aside, this is a legit match since we can all agree that FF+ CC is really potent Reality Warping that could put Lucey down, it's just that Serge won't be using it before being obliterated. Therefore I'll quote my above reply and cast my vote for Lucemon.

FateAlbane said:
Seriously now: FF + CC can most likely put Lucey down, but I see Lucemon killing Serge more often than not due to serge not having resistances to a bajillion of his most deadly hax (and unlike Lavos, kill Serge once and that's it.
Now why "Lucey more often than Serge?"

... Well, that's because Serge needs to activate CC by using a certain pattern of attacks/elements while Lucey has no such "restriction" (if a small one, which in this case shall be decisive) in his attacks. Therefore, going from what Dragon said that Lucey is always bloodlusted anyways, I see Serge being killed by some hax like Non-Existence erasure before he manages to pull off the CC.

Lucey 6~7/10
/\ I am voting Lucemon based on this.
LordandMaster
Your plan has backfired.

Lucemon: 4 (FateAlbane, Pachi2, MugenRyu, Dragonmasterxyz*)

Serge:

Inconclusive:

• Dragon voted Lucemon way above after I originally posted the quoted reply.

Back