• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh noes....

I don't even know if 1-C has a scaling chain...Digimon does, but I'll wait for experts.

No one knows. It's all very mysterious ovo. It's supposed to be a big cosmology thing that goes over SMT and Persona, iirc.

Ah, I think she is mostly going to deal with Persona, but she likely is gonna focus on the DS stuff. Good to know. As of right now, it would seem Lucemon has the larger scaling chain overall. I assume this Nanashi has High-Godly?

Well, the best bet here is whether Lucemon can snatch his ability to bypass High-Godly regen, although I doubt he can steal Observation tbh. Lucemon can likely mimic all his main attacks and spells. Push comes to shove, Lucemon seals him or tries to use his Sin based skills to make Nanashi a Lucemon avatar. Observation is going to be Lucemon's biggest foe. But his Sin powers are also 10-D so there is that. I dunno right now, but I lean towards Lucey.

I mean, since this is Creator Nanashi, he's either equal or above YHVH's true form, and linking all 1-C in SMT is going to take a while. On the other hand, Lucemon no doubt has a bigger scale.

Anyhow, what's stopping Nanashi from using Observation to turn Lucemon's avatar into trash?

Observation is the main thing Lucemon has to worry about. However, there is the fact that he's connceted to a High 1-C concept as well, so his Pride based powers will simply make Nanashi a Lucemon Avatar..

So both have pretty nice wincons.

Yeah, but Lucemon's concept is also far above baseline 10-D. As in infinitely superior to a 10-D avatar.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, but Lucemon's concept is also far above baseline 10-D. As in infinitely superior to a 10-D avatar.
Well, I meant using Observation on the avatar (Satan Mode) and doing the same he did to YHVH, as the true Lucemon would be unafected.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, but if he kills him, nothing stops him from returning.
And if he returns, nothing stops Nanashi from Observating him again. He spamed that stuff like crazy against YHVH.

But nothing stops Lucemon from using his Pride based powers either, or any of his sins really. Also, what do we rate Observation as? Power Null?

This reminds me that the SGDL should have a resistance to Law Manipulation by bypassing Yggdrasil's laws.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, what do we rate Observation as? Power Null?
Iirc it was Concept, Law, Power Null, Subjetive Reality and Reality Warping.

Edit: also everything Yobo said below.

So like I said, Observation is still a threat. Although, like I said Lucemon has abilities that can happen just as fast or he could seal Nanashi away. And outside of Observation, Lucemon can copy or snatch all his abilities away. (I refuse to say Observation can be snatched or copied).

Observation is a direct usage of stuff given to humans by The Axiom, which Nanashi has a lot of via being a (sort of) avatar like other Messiahs, so probably not.

Back