• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At best this is Inconclusive due to Karma. Like, the SGDL should not fight other 9-D opponents due to Karma.

KILL

DESTROY

OBLITERATE

CURBSTOMP

DECIMATE

ANNIHILATE

VAPORIZE

DELETE

BEGONE

YEET

BURN

FREEZE

MELT

COLLAPSE

INDUCTION

DESTRUCTION

THIS THREAD

I DESPISE

CAUSE IT MEANS DESTRUCTION

OF INNOCENT LIVES

WAR

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Oh I'm sorry this thread kinda made me want Nope.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I love when there are more posts about an upcoming shitstorm than there is an actual shitstorm </div>
That's actually a pet peeve of mine

Dragonmasterxyz said:
At best this is Inconclusive due to Karma. Like, the SGDL should not fight other 9-D opponents due to Karma.
I actually made a serious post that no one addressed.

Basically, YHVH takes out the Avatars, but Karma basically hits him and he simply disappears or gets sealed away. Although I wonder if Covenant will hurt 9-D Lucemon as bad in the first place, but I digress.

Exactly what I said, can Lucemon's Avatars be replaced and/or recreated every time they're killed?

Yeah, you kind of have to have a new Avatar to replace the old one. Demon Lords should have Type 9 added. Although even if they didn't Karma is still a thing.

There is another verse wide revision coming this week. But it won't be as bad as the last one luckily.

Schnee One said:
What's Karma again?
Karma is basically the whole deal of when you even so much as face a Demon Lord in battle, that it's a sin punishable by Karma. And defeating one in battle also subjects you to Karma. This Karma ranges from Sealing to you just flat out disappearing. Taiga had to have help from the other SGDL just to be able to avoid Karma before he could even fight Daemo and afterwards Lucemon.

Beating it in battle, killing it, simply fighting it. Anything done to the Demon Lord will cause you to be prone to Karma.

In that case, wouldn't defeating an Avatar of a Demon Lord, getting screwed by Karma, but the True Form recreates it, a Win Condition?

Technically yeah. Issue is...I honestly can't say how quick they are gonna replace the Avatar. I would assume immediately, however I cannot say. I'll look into it more because the seen I was thinking of for Type 9 could be for their Type 8 speed instead of Type 9.

How does one even get transduality. Although I don't see that changing the inconclusiveness of this fight.

Back