• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low-Godly Regenerationn Question (KHR)

So right now, me and Litentric are having trouble trying to decide whether or not Mukuro Rokudo should have Low-Godly regenration for his 7-B, 7-A, and 7-C (Possibly) keys.

These keys feature a version of Mukuro which is made of pure illusions, and can reform his illusion body as long as his real body is unhamed, which is locked in a highly guarded underground prison for some of the worlds greatest criminals.

So...should this be considered Low-Godly regen?...Even though it's technically for just his illusionary body, not his real one...but his real body wouldn't be in a Vs battle during this time anyway since he's locked underground.

Small bump....

Rokudo Mukuro can function as a pure illusion. 256

Byakuran says that he erased Mukuro's soul…Mukuro says he only survived because he had help...256….More evidence to suggest that certain KHR characters have soul manipulation.

It is revealed that Mukuro has been in vindicare prison the entire time. 256

I think this counts as regen….Daemon's duplicates can be remade after having their heads blown off. 340...this is especially frightening considering the fact that you need to hit all six at once to deal any lasting damage to Daemon.

^^^This is poentially a Regenerationn upgrade for Daemon as well as invulnerability.

And...while I'm here...I might as well bring up other things that are worth discussing (Although this isn't the point of this thread, I do want to at least put these out on the table)..

Mukuro should probably have higher with Genjü Gagaia on his profile since it scales far above his normal AP as he's able to harm Vindice with it.

Also, I don't know if it's worth mentioning on her profile, but Chrome Dokuro can call upon Mukuro for help for all of her keys except really the last one.

That is all...

It's not exactly Low-Godly, but it works exactly like one, so maybe it should be described in the profile as "limited low-godly, mukuro's real body is in an underground prison, so he uses illusions that he can remake while his real body is alive. " I fully agree with things about Daemon, but as for Chrome, would not that count as outside interference? Although it can also be described as an invocation, then I have no idea what to do about it.

Yeah. Sounds strange but it makes more sense than anything we came up with. Thank you.

As for Chrome, she kinda already has outside help in most of her keys since Mukuro is creating her organs for her. So I guess it would be closer to some kind of invocation like you said.

Btw, I have a doubt about tsuna AP with OVR, Byakuran after absorbing Ghost got 10x stronger (1.76 gigatons of tnt), and Tsuna after acquiring the OVR defeated Byakuran using 50% of his power, that would not do Tsuna have twice the power of Bykuran (3.52 gigatons of tnt)?

Back