• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament 2022: August vs Dry Leonhard (Semi-Final 2)

So mindreading, which i already adressed. Both, Augustsus Mind reading and Drys actual precog will cancel each other out. Again, Dry has fought and won against people who blitzed him with analytical prediction.

Match starts, Dry nukes. Augustus will reflect it, gets powernulled and chuncked by Drys massive AP advantage. Waves can cancel out the physics breaking properties of Phenomenon weapons, which are passive attributes for a prolonged time, turning them into ordinary weapons. August isnt using hax for a while.
Even if he has analytical prediction, it doesn't matter when your opponent literally views you moving in slow motion. August has 4km to run to regain his magic, I believe he can avoid any more attacks until he gets close and then win after regaining his magic.

It does matter because it allowed Dry to fighst against blitzing. You know, the same thing Augustus would do, just mechanically different? And who says that Dry would allow him to escape?? Augustus is getting hit by a 5 time AP difference, i could argue that he would get oneshotted right there. If he survives, hes damaged beyond believe. And even if Augustus runs away, i adressed that too. Dry would win a range fight.

It does matter because it allowed Dry to fighst against blitzing. You know, the same thing Augustus would do, just mechanically different? And who says that Dry would allow him to escape?? Augustus is getting hit by a 5 time AP difference, i could argue that he would get oneshotted right there. If he survives, hes damaged beyond believe. And even if Augustus runs away, i adressed that too. Dry would win a range fight.
The blitzing august does literally makes him view his opponents in slow motion, it doesn't matter what kind of precognition you have, you can't fight back against that.
I'm not talking about august escaping, I'm saying he attacks him, he has 4km distance to run to reach him until his magic is back and then he beats him and he has many ways to avoid damage and win instantly after that.

The blitzing august does literally makes him view his opponents in slow motion, it doesn't matter what kind of precognition you have, you can't fight back against that.
I'm not talking about august escaping, I'm saying he attacks him, he has 4km distance to run to reach him until his magic is back and then he beats him and he has many ways to avoid damage and win instantly after that.
Ther is no difference though? Augustus views Dry as slower cool, literally the same for characters who blitz and fight at such speeds. Setting aside that, even with that speed difference Dry would still be able to tango, because the one who blitzed Dry is vastly more skilled in combat than August is. Ignoring that August would have fight AFTER being hit by 5xtime AP and powernulled. At that point Dry would just need to spam massive powernulling aoe attacks.

Ther is no difference though? Augustus views Dry as slower cool, literally the same for characters who blitz and fight at such speeds. Setting aside that, even with that speed difference Dry would still be able to tango, because the one who blitzed Dry is vastly more skilled in combat than August is. Ignoring that August would have fight AFTER being hit by 5xtime AP and powernulled. At that point Dry would just need to spam massive powernulling aoe attacks.
No viewing them moving in literal slow motion ignores any kind of fighting that will happen because the opponent simply cannot respond even with precognition. What I'm trying to say here is time slow is way way bigger than a standard blitz.
August will go full bloodlust once he realizes this guy is vastly stronger and can power nulk and will rush him from that distance and by the time he reaches him he will have gained back his magic and will defeat him with crush or sleep.

No viewing them moving in literal slow motion ignores any kind of fighting that will happen because the opponent simply cannot respond even with precognition. What I'm trying to say here is time slow is way way bigger than a standard blitz.
August will go full bloodlust once he realizes this guy is vastly stronger and can power nulk and will rush him from that distance and by the time he reaches him he will have gained back his magic and will defeat him with crush or sleep.
Sigh we will argue this point to hell and back so lets just end it there.

The bigger question i have is why you think that Augusts magic would be back by the time he closed the distance? That shit lasts for whole fights. I want to see how August would be even moving much after getting blasted by, again, 5 times his AP. Or how he intents so close in unscathed if Dry just nukes again. What even is your argument at this point, Dry nukes another time and Augusts just survives it?

Sigh we will argue this point to hell and back so lets just end it there.

The bigger question i have is why you think that Augusts magic would be back by the time he closed the distance? That shit lasts for whole fights. I want to see how August would be even moving much after getting blasted by, again, 5 times his AP. Or how he intents so close in unscathed if Dry just nukes again. What even is your argument at this point, Dry nukes another time and Augusts just survives it?
Oh. If it nulls for an entire fight then august is a sitting duck.

Back