• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Shock Rock vs Dry Leonhard

Group A (Match 10) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Finally we have reached the Group Stage finale as both of these immensely will be meeting each other one last time as we look to Gear up for Semi Finals, One corner we got Dry Leonhard last years champion and looking to repeat the history once again ! On the other Shock rock a walking powerhouse of energy ! Doesn't matter who wins or loses they both are going into the Semi Finals regardless with their high amounts of points and wins.

First_Witch vs First_Witch

Result:
🔋Shock Rock (Omni-naut) (Ben 10): 7 (Demonicdude, Monkey, Noneless21, Setsuna, Glace, Acer, Laser)
⚔️Dry Leonhard (Knight Run):
Defending Champion.
incon:

oIOZ0Mb.png

Last edited:
and what about shock rock
Witch already know my skill argument from last year,

Dry can go ahead Nuke the continent all he wants SR can well past the Moon in around 30-40 seconds via the Jetpack so he’s not getting hit to begin with, He has resistance to fire, All SR needs to do is point at Dry and crush him with his humungous Class P LS via Telekinesis or SR's Energy Cage where he permanently incapacitate the enemy by energy sealing them shut.

I don’t see how Leonhard is going to get past the High regen either, While he can powernull SR has Supernatural Willpower to give him enough backing to start spamming the energy cage.
Dry has Energy Manipulation (Can condense energy to waves and use them as attacks),
NLF to condense Omni-Enhanced energy, SR and his species are made up is made up of an special omni-energy. The only energy that can amplify Omnitrix a device created by Azmuth (Smartest being in 5 galaxies) that allows Ben to become millions of aliens and since that is the only energy in the Universe that can do this Dry won’t be able to use Omni-Enhanced energy for his advantage.
Any energy attack Leonhard does get’s absorb gives SR a Power boost as he will amp them and shoot em back at Leonhard, In the end Leonhard is getting sealed shut or getting BFR into another dimension.
So I'll vote SR FRA.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint then, because I don't have the time or energy anymore to continue this. You can ask Rikimaru nicely if he wants to continue in my stead for Dry (As hes the only other person on this wiki that has read KR) but I have to dip. Apologies.

Sorry to disappoint then, because I don't have the time or energy anymore to continue this. You can ask Rikimaru nicely if he wants to continue in my stead for Dry (As hes the only other person on this wiki that has read KR) but I have to dip. Apologies.
Oh Witch....we can wait as many days as you want, It's not like Licht vs Mai is going anywhere.
I will patiently wait for your energy to be restored.

Last edited:
Back