• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Naruto Removal (These Profiles Suck Ass Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its the same you wont mind to have Naruto canon scale the same way because if all abilities work the same way then they have the same potency. I mean Kaguya's ETSO are not not accepted for scaling in Canon only games if they work exacly the same then she would scale in canon.
Why wouldn't it be the other way? This will simply mean the game ETSO is condraicted

Why wouldn't it be the other way? This will simply mean the game ETSO is condraicted
Because they are different realities lol Marvel in DC they have that problem because of multiple alternative realities and they scale to different values if we were to go the same way Suoerman would scale the same as his DCEU counterpart and so everything else would be outlier.

In the game the visuals are way more destructive we would have to scale to the game because they have the more calc possibilities.

Because they are different realities lol Marvel in DC they have that problem because of multiple alternative realities and they scale to different values if we were to go the same way Suoerman would scale the same as his DCEU counterpart and so everything else would be outlier.

In the game the visuals are way more destructive we would have to scale to the game because they have the more calc possibilities.
How are they somewhat in a different reality? Both anime/manga events are the same as the game as it show us the same events that happen in the naruto series. Different realities=/= not having different abilites. Both dragon ball and dragon ball heroes are both different reality yet they use time travel with time machines. If it shown they have same ability than the anime and manga than we shouldn't really be using basless points that it would be an outlier as there many fictional verse with alternative reality who still uses the same ability. Nothing has been address here tbh. Good day

I'm going to preface this response with the fact that I'm not going to address the separate time-space scans since I never disagreed with them innately. My argument is contingent on two premises.

1. These dimensions aren't universal in size, which is a requirement for Low 2-C.

2. There isn't enough evidence to assume Kaguya was going to destroy most of, if not the entirety of her dimensions

These dimensions having a separate space-time from the main naruto universe wouldn’t address these premises. So with that made clear, I'll now address why the arguments proposed by Rana aren’t good defeaters to my arguments.

Scan in reference:

(Top right) Battles in Space. The battle also uses the term ‘inter dimensional’ which according to the dictionary could mean either;
1. existing or traveling between dimensions of space or time
2. (in science fiction, fantasy, etc.) coming from an alternate dimension or a parallel universe

While it’s possible that “inter dimensional” could reference “parallel universe”, it’s not the common definition of what the word implies, nor would it be the most likely interpretation when provided with context.

This scan, and more specifically this statement is in reference to the battle between Kaguya and Crew, in which Kaguya was constantly traveling through and between her different alternative dimensions. It’s more likely that when the statement references “inter dimensional” they are referencing the fact they’re traveling between different alternative dimensions during their fight, not that these alternative dimensions are parallel universes.

Also “alternative dimensions” and “parallel universes” aren’t considered the same thing, especially on the wiki. Alternative Dimension, by definition of the word, doesn’t inherently imply a level of scope or size, while Parallel Universe does. Just because something is called an “alternative dimension” it doesn’t mean we consider it universal in size without further context. Kaguya’s dimensions don’t have this further context.

Scans in reference:

We see numerous stars and nebulae in her dimension. But there could be more to this. We see various redshifts in her dimensions (implies universal expansion like our own), and even a blueshift, which could imply a collision course with another galaxy similar to the Andromeda and Milky Way Galaxy (not stars, since we already see stars). So not only do they appear and have same properties as a universe with red and blueshifts, but along with statements of it being separate space-times due to only being able to move there by jumping through space and time, and requiring space-time ninjutsu. It could be its own universe.

There’s a multitude of unneeded assumptions you’re making just to argue for the existence of these dimensions being universal in size when the evidence itself has more probable explanations.

You’re assuming that these red-hue structures are in-fact redshifts, and since they’re redshifts, they must act like how redshifts act within our world.

The problem with that assumption is that you’re assuming these, in the first place, are redshifts when that’s never explicitly or implicitly stated. It’s because they exist in the space and have a red-hue to them you’re assuming these are redshifts, which requires more leaps in logic since:
  1. An object having a “red-hue” to them doesn’t mean said object has that “red-hue” through the Doppler effect, especially within a fictional setting.

2. Redshifts happen when objects, like stars or nebulas, are far away from our view, to the point that the object in question has its wavelength increased while its frequency and photonic energy decreased, causing the change in coloration. We, by sheer limits of our sight, can't see the reddish-hue of redshifts because of the distance of these objects to our range of sight. It’s functionally impossible, we would need things like telescopes to actually see the redshifts happening, but since we’re capable of seeing these supposed “redshifts” with our baseline eyesight, it calls into question if these are actually redshifting objects or just structures with a reddish-hue for artistic effect, as it backdrops well with the blueish-purple background of Kaguya's dimensions.
You also assume it would act like how redshifts act in our world, which is another unneeded assumption since the existence of redshifting happening doesn’t mean we would assume every single aspect of redshifting would be applicable to this fictional setting in question. It’s similar to how we don’t assume black holes, which have properties of real black holes, are actual black holes and would have every single aspect of what black holes have within our world. That’s just appealing to reality at that point.

You can have the Doppler Effect and Redshifting exist without the need of the dimension in question being universal in size, those are not prerequisites.

It’s because of these reasons that I don't agree these are redshifting objects, it’s more assumptive to assume they’re, and even if we agree that they’re redshifting, it doesn’t mean we would assume all properties true, like the continued expanse of a universe.

I’ve basically addressed the blueshifting/redshifting argument above, so I’m not going to address that again.

While it could be its own universe(s), the actual likelihood of that being true is extremely low given everything I’ve seen, it wouldn’t even qualify for a possibly rating in my opinion since the evidence isn’t reliable or notable, it’s just purely based off of assumptions which aren’t exactly supported, and require more leaps to assume true compared to my position.

Scan in reference:

If we go with the parallel universe definition for the inter dimensional statement, it would be consistent with this scan that uses the term “universe” when talking about where the action takes place in.
This could easily go from 4-A (starry sky and nebulae), 3-C (blueshift) to even Low 2-C (redshifts and space-time) based on how we interpret the size of her dimension.
The rest is on you guys for what this would qualify as. Zetsu states that the ETSB is the end of Shinobi history if that means anything.

It wouldn’t be consistent since that scan in specific is referencing the entire Naruto “universe” in which the game takes place in, it isn’t in reference to anything in relation to Kaguya’s dimensions. Just because it uses the term “universe” doesn’t mean, when in reference to Kaguya’s dimensions, we would assume that “inter dimensional” would more likely mean a parallel universe compared to alternative dimensions or traveling between different spaces. That’s pure nonsense.

4-A is fine, 3-C i don’t agree with and Low 2-C is pure speculation and headcannony, even as a possible rating.

That literally means nothing, shinobi history isn’t a universal constant, it’s in clear reference to the planet that shinobi live on, it’s the planet that the actions, cultures, cities, societies etc. of shinobi were born and continue to happen on, these mfs aren’t on that Samurai 8 grindset bruh.

Last edited:
Well, I know I didn't give much opinion here or anything like that, so I'm giving my opinion now!

About Kaguya's ability she rips space-time to go to different dimensions, meaning that there is a space-time separating the dimensions and including them being said to be one universe.

Just to make it clear, these are magazines about the anime in Portuguese, ones I had kept here at home, so use them however you want. If you need help translating them into your languages I can help, all text regarding dimensions and them being referred to as Universe are here. Sorry for the bad quality and formatting of them, but it's just to contribute.

Kaguya's dimensions

The different worlds the chakra mother teleports to

The six dimensions that Kaguya can teleport to are very far apart. It takes an enormous amount of chakra to reach these six worlds instantly. Primitive space is a desert and rocky world covered in mountains, where Kaguya quickly and easily heals her wounds and is able to recover her chakra reserves by absorbing the energy of victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi (mugen bukuyom This world is connected to the other five dimensions and constitutes a transit zone that allows you to reach them more easily

SIX WORLDS

The other five dimensions have very different morphological characteristics and are only connected through the space-time doors that Kaguya and Necha open as they see fit. In addition to primitive space, the first dimension is a land with a lot of lava and volcanoes, where only people able to fly the future in the air can fight. The second dimension is an icy world with high peaks and deep valleys covered in eternal snow.

A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT

The dimensions of Kaguya are uninhabited and hostile territories where no human being could survive. The third dimension is an arid desert, with dunes that stretch as far as the eye can see. The fourth dimension is an endless sea of acid, which disintegrates everything it touches The last dimension is a geometric world whose very intense gravity force makes any displacement or movement almost impossible

AN INTERDIMENSIONAL JUTSU

Kaguya's most powerful and extraordinary techniques are her space-time jutsu. By using them, she can teleport and take her enemies to other dimensions. This technique results from the association of two different abilities: amenominaka and yomotsu hirasaka. The first is an interdimensional jutsu that, thanks to the power of the rinne sharingan, allows Kaguya to instantly take her enemies to alternate dimensions using their specificities as tactical advantages: rivers of lava, glacial mountains or seas of acid. With yomotsu hirasaka, her second ability, Kaguya manages to tear the space-time fabric, thus creating portals that give access to her alternate dimensions or like Obito's kamui, which allow her to launch Felampago attacks against her opponents from impossible angles.

THE SIX DIMENSIONS

The interdimensional jump takes Kaguya's enemies suddenly and unexpectedly to a hostile new universe.

I take issue with everything related to this CRT and please, don't get mad at me about the scans in Portuguese, I'm still at work and I don't have much time to search in English, but as soon as it arrives I'll post it here or someone else can to search for. Thank you very much for your attention and understanding.

We do that tho. Here on vsbw, we do.
What do you think?

How are they somewhat in a different reality? Both anime/manga events are the same as the game as it show us the same events that happen in the naruto series. Different realities=/= not having different abilites. Both dragon ball and dragon ball heroes are both different reality yet they use time travel with time machines. If it shown they have same ability than the anime and manga than we shouldn't really be using basless points that it would be an outlier as there many fictional verse with alternative reality who still uses the same ability. Nothing has been address here tbh. Good day
Again you are basically tryint to make manga canon for games so the opposite should be truth too. The games also provide information about abilities, whatever the game says about them is the information we are given thats what we use

Again you are basically tryint to make manga canon for games so the opposite should be truth too. The games also provide information about abilities, whatever the game says about them is the information we are given.
I am not making manga canon to the games but anyways the games already shown they still use the same abilities from the manga and anime. Also the guidebooks does this as well however been condraicted so many countless times and the abilities in the game debunk it as well. Ah another way of saying is "LETS IGNORE CONTEXT AND JUST USE STATEMENTS OF THE GAME"

Already did so, just commit no crimes in the future. Might want to invest stock in finding a replacement phrase. "Bruh" works, as does "YOU ******* TWO-LEGGED POODLE", though admittedly that's mostly from my experience.

Anyway, that's my job done. Toodles.

I am not making manga canon to the games but anyways the games already shown they still use the same abilities from the manga and anime. Also the guidebooks does this as well however been condraicted so many countless times and the abilities in the game debunk it as well. Ah another way of saying is "LETS IGNORE CONTEXT AND JUST USE STATEMENTS OF THE GAME"
Thats exacly what you are doing, the abilities in the game are multiple times different from what the manga show, the games including have many abilities that the manga doesnt.
Just because you dont like the way it is portrayed? Even if the game's sky doesnt show galaxies it doesnt debunk it being a Universe.

Deceived’s post really wraps it up super nicely. And just to add on to the redshift point. The reason irl we can distinguish between when an object is being redshifted is because we know about the object itself. That isn’t the case here, in fact said object could just be emitting light in optically “red” zone. We have objects like that irl anyhow.

Furthermore, even if the objects were redshifted (implying some spatial expansion) that doesn’t prove the space is universal in size. The space could be in the midst of expanding while also being much smaller than a universe.

Thats exacly what you are doing, the abilities in the game are multiple times different from what the manga show, the games including have many abilities that the manga doesnt.
Just because you dont like the way it is portrayed? Even if the game's sky doesnt show galaxies it doesnt debunk it being a Universe.
The game have shown the same abilitities in the mang/anime: kamui warp space, kaguya open portals and warp space, Minato kuni teloports similar to the manga/ anime. These abilities are the same from both series.

If the game doesn't show it has a galaxy and no statement supporting it and only has stars in it than there is no point of assuming that it would be a universe dimension because there should be celestial bodies for it to be a universe.

Who says that tho?
Ask any knowledgeable mod about our tiering system and they'll tell you that something being stated to be an "alternative dimension" doesn't necessarily equate to that thing being a "parallel universe" for the exact reasoning i provided (and probably a couple more reasons that i didn't bring up as well)

Ask any knowledgeable mod about our tiering system and they'll tell you that something being stated to be an "alternative dimension" doesn't necessarily equate to that thing being a "parallel universe" for the exact reasoning i provided (and probably a couple more things that i didn't bring up as well)
I read "parallel universe" as "parallel Dimension", so my bad.
Edit: nvm, agree.
🦣

The game have shown the same abilitities in the mang/anime: kamui warp space, kaguya open portals and warp space, Minato kuni teloports similar to the manga/ anime. These abilities are the same from both series.

If the game doesn't show it has a galaxy and no statement supporting it and only has stars in it than there is no point of assuming that it would be a universe dimension because there should be celestial bodies for it to be a universe.
It doesnt matter if they look alike, you know MCU and DCEU made up their own explanations for the same abilities they have in the comics we cant assume it works the same way just because they look alike or have the same name.

For what i saw there are multiple statements for universal as said before in this thread. Not that this matter lack of evidence is not a debunk, not showing galaxies doesnt contradict it being a universe thats my point.

It doesnt matter if they look alike, you know MCU and DCEU made up their own explanations for the same abilities they have in the comics we cant assume it works the same way just because they look alike or have the same name.

For what i saw there are multiple statements for universal as said before in this thread. Not that this matter lack of evidence is not a debunk, not showing galaxies doesnt contradict it being a universe thats my point.
Jesus the all mighty of all religion. If they are shown to function the same way than I don't see anything different, same goes for you as well this is really going over a tangent :)

Again this doesn't really help yall in any sense and those arguments were debunk because the hole argument is just saying "err its time space so by fault is a universe"

Can someone make a tldr for the counter arguments please?

Evidences for it being Universal size:
1- Stated to be a alternate Dimensions.

2- Stated to be a inter dimensional.

3- A visual that shows starry sky (many/countless stars)

Has been explained in detail here;
Aight so first of all
Y’all talking shit about me on discord huh
Second of all

Mecha Naruto does have his own profile. It’s linked in his Revolution key. As for his key for being in Mecha-Naruto’s body, I noticed Ginyu had a key for being in a Namekian Frog’s body even though it had no relevancy to the story. Naruto being in Mecha-Naruto’s body plays a role in the story during the tournament.

Now for the meat and balls of the CRT
I’ll just say this, I kind of knew this was gonna happen since I didn’t add all the scans in Naruto’s profile that I used in the CRT which got Low 2-C accepted in the first. Mainly because I didn’t know in what context to add them. So instead of linking the old CRT, I’ll just paste the Uni+ stuff here.

iog9WfgPh5Cizwgi_z9c2_y1kxQqZQVo_P_WBrA39URzcnFiYhDFU0R_FHXl4MRYKWQPEaVHHLqHoGQQnjBb43tmqlR0fnp_523puIm0qaEdtndZde8Bah4JsyHMaTfReFdrorU-6kkap4hy81IUW3E

(Top right) Kaguya’s ninjutsu is referred to as a Space Time Ninjutsu.

HlNpTwDaHfXuBuzRWngyeLVj-iL--hND0QLOSLl9M9kUKxtlHWvhq51WD6eXztBLxQQwIgppuVBMDewxs9nHzPX7b0J2J5FUrpuQdZehzmBZsaMFiJ_bd2e48ffYgC_XEKAYz-BCKraVFA516aygLWc

(Top right) Battles in Space. The battle also uses the term ‘inter dimensional’ which according to the dictionary could mean either;
1. existing or traveling between dimensions of space or time
2. (in science fiction, fantasy, etc.) coming from an alternate dimension or a parallel universe

1qAJkzXoPLjdL5DyoDhxSKilW2Udhfa_2JQfsGmSlgti0miK3v2FjXOI3bjlHXu2esrtSDDcFR0i2dw5cegdMBfO430IAnACUIzipSX4xM2CZySW2g_wuySxvwKtK4Wa_84nNoGbPUkWOI7_yPfSRGw

Databook references Kakashi vs Kaguya inside Kaguya’s dimension, and that Kakashi is cutting through time and space. To cut through time and space, logically, time and space should be present, which imply that Kaguya’s dimension is just that.

Size of Kaguya’s Dimension.

c0p6b5jqUuErsZnGdIVbUs4MDP6Ym0LymAiQjDKP7aMBJYS3xIAsvsypQDv6iiFvJMkwFMAoEGL7KWBgDesUNAwZ7y_4vXHvf1X1zpv25InqiV6bMzoa8GOH91_qnHh47lUX8mvEIFacKaC-XEY6yuQ

trUdwol1cYAeh55dHD12r6NYT9ICHkfLrvu8t2p0zFXq_dC3Nw7uK-Y85UA7rsb8GHKGkj1U2nod2V6fNw1GL28IC87AyNEN_DmUXLEuVDRwRhMCP3DOC4VvPKrGec55FHlqqeVGaPehSUi_9zzYOFA

PjyU9i5iv5f5rouJqFONGOEFKwCqp_WbikD9ykp1z1ldnScBnQD089WHtx0_xSgzqSxBpRzCCnOsvlExHmnDTIKpFc9Vu9hMhrjMUk082PtBEREVKXUqbXGbUrScsk4NwgVlIqRsoxBtUcyY2KmgbIU

We see numerous stars and nebulae in her dimension. But there could be more to this. We see various redshifts in her dimensions (implies universal expansion like our own), and even a blueshift, which could imply a collision course with another galaxy similar to the Andromeda and Milky Way Galaxy (not stars, since we already see stars). So not only do they appear and have same properties as a universe with red and blueshifts, but along with statements of it being separate space-times due to only being able to move there by jumping through space and time, and requiring space-time ninjutsu. It could be its own universe.

tZJaTT-pUJKDddv4eieFPL3lLMiWW1124U5VPj1yQHQqOzUO1vmEHfffd-Sy8Bj2k4pA4V-q5VBqmsrpD9tIM63dYjf3BAVG6L3_-mbsUOwU8HuFvOzevqgUFui7Vu_OknQ9nAJU_GfqCGO1969DQjg

If we go with the parallel universe definition for the inter dimensional statement, it would be consistent with this scan that uses the term “universe” when talking about where the action takes place in.

This could easily go from 4-A (starry sky and nebulae), 3-C (blueshift) to even Low 2-C (redshifts and space-time) based on how we interpret the size of her dimension.

The rest is on you guys for what this would qualify as. Zetsu states that the ETSB is the end of Shinobi history if that means anything.

Jesus the all mighty of all religion. If they are shown to function the same way than I don't see anything different, same goes for you as well this is really going over a tangent :)
Its not a tangent the wiki doesnt accept "crossover" of information.
Again this doesn't really help yall in any sense and those arguments were debunk because the hole argument is just saying "err its time space so by fault is a universe"
The argument is being a parallel dimension or universe and another space time, if you like to cross information there are multiple threads trying to up Naruto to low 2-C over multiple statements of being universal in the manga canon.

Did you read my counter arguments to Rana's counter arguments?, just asking for clarity sake.
I’ve seen them but didn’t read, I just don’t think “alternate dimensions” statements is enough for a rating that high.

I always thought this was bullshit and the profiles were in a poor state, made for the sake of having Tier 2 Naruto.

Its not a tangent the wiki doesnt accept "crossover" of information.
Crossover can have somewhat a canon but I am to lazy to explain.
The argument is being a parallel dimension or universe and another space time, if you like to cross information there are multiple threads trying to up Naruto to low 2-C over multiple statements of being universal in the manga canon.
Another space time in kaguya dimension isn't a universe but more of a mere small pocket dimension I already explain this. Yet those were closed because it has been address countless time

I’ve seen them but didn’t read, I just don’t think “alternate dimensions” statements is enough for a rating that high.

I always thought this was bullshit and the profiles were in a poor state, made for the sake of having Tier 2 Naruto.
I think you meant to say agree since the thread is proposing the downgrade.

Evidences for it being Universal size:
1- Stated to be a alternate Dimensions.

2- Stated to be a inter dimensional.

3- A visual that shows starry sky (many/countless stars)

Has been explained in detail here;
Well, I know I didn't give much opinion here or anything like that, so I'm giving my opinion now!

About Kaguya's ability she rips space-time to go to different dimensions, meaning that there is a space-time separating the dimensions and including them being said to be one universe.

Just to make it clear, these are magazines about the anime in Portuguese, ones I had kept here at home, so use them however you want. If you need help translating them into your languages I can help, all text regarding dimensions and them being referred to as Universe are here. Sorry for the bad quality and formatting of them, but it's just to contribute.

Kaguya's dimensions

The different worlds the chakra mother teleports to

The six dimensions that Kaguya can teleport to are very far apart. It takes an enormous amount of chakra to reach these six worlds instantly. Primitive space is a desert and rocky world covered in mountains, where Kaguya quickly and easily heals her wounds and is able to recover her chakra reserves by absorbing the energy of victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi (mugen bukuyom This world is connected to the other five dimensions and constitutes a transit zone that allows you to reach them more easily

SIX WORLDS

The other five dimensions have very different morphological characteristics and are only connected through the space-time doors that Kaguya and Necha open as they see fit. In addition to primitive space, the first dimension is a land with a lot of lava and volcanoes, where only people able to fly the future in the air can fight. The second dimension is an icy world with high peaks and deep valleys covered in eternal snow.

A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT

The dimensions of Kaguya are uninhabited and hostile territories where no human being could survive. The third dimension is an arid desert, with dunes that stretch as far as the eye can see. The fourth dimension is an endless sea of acid, which disintegrates everything it touches The last dimension is a geometric world whose very intense gravity force makes any displacement or movement almost impossible

AN INTERDIMENSIONAL JUTSU

Kaguya's most powerful and extraordinary techniques are her space-time jutsu. By using them, she can teleport and take her enemies to other dimensions. This technique results from the association of two different abilities: amenominaka and yomotsu hirasaka. The first is an interdimensional jutsu that, thanks to the power of the rinne sharingan, allows Kaguya to instantly take her enemies to alternate dimensions using their specificities as tactical advantages: rivers of lava, glacial mountains or seas of acid. With yomotsu hirasaka, her second ability, Kaguya manages to tear the space-time fabric, thus creating portals that give access to her alternate dimensions or like Obito's kamui, which allow her to launch Felampago attacks against her opponents from impossible angles.

THE SIX DIMENSIONS

The interdimensional jump takes Kaguya's enemies suddenly and unexpectedly to a hostile new universe.

I take issue with everything related to this CRT and please, don't get mad at me about the scans in Portuguese, I'm still at work and I don't have much time to search in English, but as soon as it arrives I'll post it here or someone else can to search for. Thank you very much for your attention and understanding.

Can someone make a tldr for the counter arguments please?
I have mine too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back