• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Naruto Removal (These Profiles Suck Ass Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2023-04-17_9.33.18_PM.png

Opening:

The purpose of this thread is the removal of Low 2-C from Storm Naruto's profile, should be a pretty simple and direct thread given the evidence, or more particularly the lack of quality evidence present on the profile.

So let's get into it.

We currently scale Storm Naruto to have a possibly Low 2-C rating because it’s assumed that;
  1. The ESTB actively needs to destroy most of, if not the entirety of Kaguya’s dimensions so it can be present within the Ninja World to destroy it.
  2. Kaguya’s dimensions are separate space-times.
There’s a multitude of problems with these assumptions, especially for assumption two. But i’ll be only tackling assumption two as that’s the assumption which ultimately matters if Low 2-C stays or not.

Argumentation:

The statement and the specific text which supposedly proves Low 2-C being possibly true is;

Jump through space-time to battle in alternative dimensions

Now I can understand the logical conclusion of assuming this could possibly prove these dimensions are separate space-times. Kaguya’s dimensions are quantifiably shown to be separate spatial dimensions, and since it’s stated that Kaguya and crew were “jumping through space-time” by going through these alternative dimensions, it’s possible that just like how these dimensions are spatially separate from the main universe, they could also be temporally separate as well. This would also seemingly line up with how the ability actually works in canon as well. With these dimensions being spatially separate and having a “root time-space” within them, allowing Kaguya to move in and travel between these dimensions.

The problem(s) with this conclusion however aren’t necessarily based on if these are separate space-times or not, but if the dimensions themselves quality for Low 2-C.

See, for someone to gain Low 2-C it requires the destruction, creation and/or significantly affecting of a space-time continuum that exists on a universal scale (as in, a universal amount of space). Kaguya’s dimensions aren’t provably shown to be universal in size, they’re at most shown to be around 4-A in size, therefore, it’s impossible for Kaguya (and subsequently Naruto) to have Low 2-C since those dimensions aren’t on a universal scale. So the destruction of these dimensions wouldn’t qualify for Low 2-C.

There’s also the problem that even if these dimensions had a universal space-time continuum within them, you would still need evidence that the entire continuum was/would be destroyed by the ETSB, just destroying a sub-sect of it, such as the space which contains it wouldn’t be Low 2-C, it would only be 3-A since the entire timeline itself wasn’t destroyed alongside the space. Kaguya, from the knowledge, doesn’t have any statements in-game which proves she was going to destroy the entire space-time continuum of her dimensions, i’m guessing we assume that she would since we assume she’s destroying the entirety of her dimension with the ETSB, alongside the main Naruto planet/universe.

It’s entirely based around speculation and assumptions. If we can’t even have some level of concreteness of this being true then we can’t assume it would, not even for a possibly since a possibly rating necessarily requires a claim to have a level of logical basis that’s notably reliable but mild. We don’t have that in this situation since we don’t even have any evidence that Kaguya was going to destroy the entirety of her dimensions, much less the entire space-time continuum.

Conclusions:

So with everything explained above, it’s clear to me, and should be clear to everyone else that Kaguya’s dimensions don’t qualify for Low 2-C, and even if they did we don’t have enough evidence to assume Kaguya would be capable of destroying the entirety of these dimensions. Which means Low 2-C needs to be removed from Naruto's profile.

Voting:

Agree - @Shadowbokunohero, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @LordGriffin1000, @M3X_2.0, @KingTempest

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
on the topic of the profiles

why is mecha naruto a key for this naruto..............
is it in reference to when naruto was stuck in mecha naruto's body?

I think because that was the new Naruto advertised with Storm Revolution but yeah they should probably be separate since it's still not the same character.
i think maybe its talking about the period in the story when naruto gets trapped in mecha naruto's body

i think it should still be a separate profile still

In this part there is no image and it is blank
"they’re at most shown to be around 4-A in size"

Neutral even to the most experienced people on the subject.
Refresh the page, and if that doesn't work then check the profile as it has the scans, idk what causes static wikia scans to become blank like that when imported to a different forum, but that problem doesn't exist when you view those scans on the profile itself.

Refresh the page, and if that doesn't work then check the profiles as it has the scans, idk what causes static wikia scans to become blank like that when imported to a different forum, but that problem doesn't exist when you view those scans on the profile itself.
I'll look into it now, thanks for explaining, this has been happening several times when people also link to an image.

Refresh the page, and if that doesn't work then check the profile as it has the scans, idk what causes static wikia scans to become blank like that when imported to a different forum, but that problem doesn't exist when you view those scans on the profile itself.
Replace Static with Vignette.

There are some verses that are not Low 2-C because the space-time continuities are not universal. If that's the case here too, I agree to downgrade.

So... By current standards, destroying/creating a space-time continuum at the planet/star level doesn't make you Low2-C, I've been speaking by current standards.

But even if that doesn't give you Low 2-C, it does give you 4-D interaction and you will be smurf with 4-D hax layers. Naruto enters the smurf list... 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back