• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C/Low 1-C Animaniacs (And Cosmology Stuff)

I agree.

Quick question, though; would Bugs scale to the Animaniacs in any way?
We might find evidence for such, but the best answer we have is that if the connection to the cosmology is true, then his "becoming the animator" feat in Duck Amuck and his ability to break the paintbrush in Rabbit Rampage should give him the same ability as what Yakko demonstrates. So he doesn't even need to scale to the Warners proper to achieve the tiering they have.

We might find evidence for such, but the best answer we have is that if the connection to the cosmology is true, then his "becoming the animator" feat in Duck Amuck and his ability to break the paintbrush in Rabbit Rampage should give him the same ability as what Yakko demonstrates. So he doesn't even need to scale to the Warners proper to achieve the tiering they have.
Makes sense. So would he be the "top dog" of the Looney Toons/Speilberg universe?

While I'm not really that knowledgeable in Tier 1 stuff in the usual sense, but I will say most of the information presented here does make sense. But I'll just remain neutral for this one. And also, you need a little more mods for upgrades this huge of a leap

Goku when Bugs Bunny bops him in the nose and hits him with that Low 1-C existence erasure:

maxresdefault.jpg

Just a note that Joke Battles staff members do not have evaluation rights for VS Battles content revision threads, unless they have VS Battles staff positions as well, specifically thread moderator, administrator, or bureaucrat positions.

Just a note that Joke Battles staff members do not have evaluation rights for VS Battles content revision threads, unless they have VS Battles staff positions as well, specifically thread moderator, administrator, or bureaucrat positions.
We were informed of this a little while ago.

Made a small addition with the knowledge that due to the Pinky and the Brain 2-B section, the Animaniacs cosmology does indeed have a space-time continuum.

I'd rather we not get into Looney Tunes at the second. We should stick with The Animaniacs and their closely attached cartoons before that.

That being said, despite the fact that I am not comfortable with dealing in high tier stuff, after looking everything over, it seems fine.

I'd rather we not get into Looney Tunes at the second. We should stick with The Animaniacs and their closely attached cartoons before that.

That being said, despite the fact that I am not comfortable with dealing in high tier stuff, after looking everything over, it seems fine.
Thank you for your input.

I was told elsewhere that 3 staff votes were needed for controversial changes. 48 hours have passed since the thread's creation. Is this correct, or is there anything left to be done here before changes are applied?

Back