• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
maybe I'd organize a match up with Sailor Chaos (the poor, it's never used when it could be one of the strongest low 2-C)

This Low 2-C stuff reminds me that the Yggdrasil match deserves a remaking. Though I'm too lazy to bother so if it's up to me it'll never happen.

@Dodo Anyways I'll answer your Chaos vs DD thread because why not.

That DD match. But I'll never remake it because I literally just got that win. It would be so many levels of stupid for me if I remade that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Funnily enough, Susanoomon has that as well. ovo
Doesnt Mercurymon's digievolution have a much better power mimicry? Tho it is weird, Susa would need to swallow people.

Low 2-C Fusion Zamasu has literally the same problem as Pennywise, only worse in his case since he has almost no hax.

Fusion Zamasu is probably the literally worst Low 2-C ever.

Literally any person who can bust a universe kills him.

The Everlasting said:
Fusion Zamasu is probably the literally worst Low 2-C ever.
Considering how he genuinely lost to Pennywise (who's really low on the food chain as far as Tier 2 goes), you're probably right about that.

Considering how he genuinely lost to Pennywise (who's really low on the food chain as far as Tier 2 goes), you're probably right.

One of the worst. I think Yuno Gasai takes the cake. Or Yukiteru.

The only reason they're worse is because they have no durability.

Which, funnily enough, is the main reason Yuno lost to Zamasu in the first place.

Back