• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2nd Strongest 8-C: Nanashi vs. Bouichirou

Going off the profile seems to have no broken immortality or resistances to Nanashi's hax. The best he can do here is just conceptually destroy him with an attack so that raises the question, is Bouichi's subjective reality thought based? Because if that's so, then Nanashi is getting trucked really hard.

Then Bouichi takes this if not stomping. Not too sure about it being a legitimate stomp, but it seems we have a new champion of 8-C.

Depend on the application first.

Afaik Bouichirou prefer swordfight more than anything. Dunno if this applies to afterlife.

Yes, but what kind?

Some kind of empowerment, making him win, or what?

I mean there is literally no battle after Act 12, everything is about stories and stuff. I dunno how Bouichirou can apply his subjective reality on this scenario.

Hrrmmm, well if it's combat applicable I think it's enough but I don't know daimaou that much so I'm not one to talk.

There are battles after Act 12, just not of the regular kind. All the conflicts between the storytellers are defined by the potency of their Subjective Reality, and Bouichirou should have the same potency as Hiroshi given they both serve the same role on TLoI's story, which means he is more potent than 1-As. And you should remember everything the Subjective Reality was shown to do was to alter or remove any element of the Afterlife the people desired.

Eganergo said:
Afaik Bouichirou prefer swordfight more than anything. Dunno if this applies to afterlife.
Bouichirou totally prefered using his spatial cutting sword on Act 4 and 5, but he didn't use it at all on Act 13.

Actually, there's a regular battle in Act 13, Akuto vs the bullies he tortured on Act 1.

Anyways, what's Nanashi's wincon?

Nanashi should have conceptual hax in this key for being able to destroy demons. Bouichi doesn't seem to resist this.

MYHERO said:
Nanashi should have conceptual hax in this key for being able to destroy demons. Bouichi doesn't seem to resist this.
Yeah, but what can he do against the 1-A Subjective Reality?

My whole point is that he can't and that's why he would lose. One hit from that and Nanashi is good as dead. That's why I say Bouichi seems to take this.

Yeah pretty much. But this could be a stomp for all I know but it doesn't matter. Nanashi should be bumped down to third now.

Back