• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PaChi2 said:
Yggdrasil probably takes this.
taking out yggdrassil then.

Also, keeping susa against my better judgement.

Both Riven and Yasuo have immortality and regen that counter his abilities minus sealing so there is at least a fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Susanoomon did kill someone with Mid-Godly....Hmmm...
uhh, darn.

I will wait a little longer.

But if enough people think this is a stomp with him in this thread, I will take him out.

So far, I think he is fine (plus i like his design so I am a bit biased)

The real cal howard said:
(Insert name)mon wins because it's a Digimon in tier 2.
I am trying to make this an equal opportunity versus debate, but this one digimon keeps kicking my ass.

OP took out Yggdrasil because she was the likely winner. Sad.

High Godly regen + Sealing + Reformatting too strong.

Just fyi Susanoomon has Grau Lärm. Raise your hands class if any of you know what that means. ovo

• Generous Mirror: One of Mercurymon's signature attacks, it reflects the target's attack back at them. An alternate version, called Offset Reflector, allows Susanoomon to absorb the attack and use it as its own with its characteristics reversed (i.e. a light-elemental attack would become a darkness-elemental attack).

Bloom. And even then, that's only due to me not seeing any 'Resistance to Mind Manipulation' on her profile. I still couldn't tell you whether or not IT would actually win against her.

Back