• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Low 2-C "base" feats:

• Horizont-Al and Verti-Cal warping they zone and surviving the colapse;
  • Naugus making the "small space-time pocket dimension" of the Zone of Silence into a "non-finite space-time pocket dimension";
4-B feats:

• Sonic speed countering the power of the Quantum Dial
  • Naugus creating stars, planets, etc to fill the "vacuum" of the Zone of Silence with a twilight space
I tend not to include feats involving Chaos Emeralds in this regard.

I know, I didn't put Naugus as not begin Low 2-C in that list, I said that Naugus has two feats, one that is Low 2-C (Expand the Silence Zone spacetime) and one that is Tier 4 (Create the physical matter of the Zone of Silence). Even if Naugus was Low 2-C as something consistent, the feat of creating the matter of the Zone of Silence would still be a Tier 4 feat

Since an admin agreed, it can be added. We just either wait for an admin to unlock the pages and one of us can do it or have one of them do it themselves.

Executor N0 said:
To add to this, Sonic and Tails surving a blast from Al & Cal is still a thing. They even seemed kinda surprised that they withstood it at that.

Also I know 4-B was the "consistent" thing back when it was brought up, but shouldn't Naugus creating stars, planets, and potentially star aystems (as well as a few galaxies that were shown) be more of a 4-A thing as a safe lowball rather than 4-B? Obviously yadda yadda no scaling to others, but that seems 4-A to me.

@ShakeResounding I just posted the scan that shows Naugus expanded the space-time so the feat of creating the Zone of Silence is Low 2-C. He didn't just create the matter inside it.

Executor N0 said:
I put it on. There are two things to it (actually more) and their sum is Low 2-C. The Low 2-C feat of expanding the Zone of Silence and several Tier 6, 5 and 4 feats of creating matter within the Zone.

And I just put as Tier 4 (4-C) the part of creating matter because there is no direct timeframe or a demonstration of it creating multiple stars at once. In this case I believe the general assumption is just 4-C

Ah then I'll just bring up these two scans even though they probably don't matter.

The Quantum Dial exploding (you know the one 4-B feat) was stated to have disrupted the space-time continuum.

Shadow warps reality using Chaos Control across an entire zone.

Shadow's feat, though legitimate, the Zone between the two worlds has repeatedly been said to be "a tiny pocket zone," but we know that it is of considerable size. But I don't think I have a mention of it being "infinite" as the Zone of Silence to be considered Low 2-C even though both are said to be "Pocket Dimensions."

The thing about the Skull Egg Zone, which is the pocket zone that Eggman and Wily created is that it links the Prime Zone to Mega Man's world, and Shadow warping it gave them a glimpse of the old world before it was altered by the Genesis Wave.

So, Shadow's No Emerald Chaos Control not only disrupt an entire pocket dimension, it also disrupted the effect of the Genesis Wave?!

Well, WoG stated that the Genis Wave from the Worlds Collides stroyline affected the whole set of Megaman and Sonic universes, so it's a "Infinite Multiversal" wave (He said that this is the explanation for why other-dimensional characters like Blaze was affected by the wave).

Oh, that makes sense. But then why did Blaze's universe survive the shattered SGW? Even a pre-Genesis wave Metal Sonic survived because he was in Blaze's world.

It was explained by WoG that the Blaze Zone survived the collapse of the Multiverse because of the Jeweled Scepter (Why it only protected the Zone from the SGW, but not GW is a mystery)

My only guess for that to work is that Blaze was still looking for the Sol Emeralds in the Multiverse. She was outside of her universe (as were the Sol Emeralds) and she got caught in the Genesis Wave. Then, after the SGW shattered, it dumped Blaze, Amy, Cream, and the Sol Emeralds into Blaze's world, with all of them still effected cause Amy lost all her memories.

We would probably get a explanation in new issues, Ian revealed that the plan for the saga after "Shattered World Crisis" would be the saga of the "Zombots" and one of the main villains would be Captain Metal alongside Eggman. Sadly the whole IDW deal happend and now the Zombot saga is a IDW!Sonic saga and Ian said that even if the Archie!Sonic returned, he would no longer do the same saga.

How exactly Blaze, Amy, and Cream specifically got dumped into Blaze's world is a mystery. It could have been the Chaos Emeralds, the Sol Emeralds or something even more powerful than the 2A Chaos Emerald was hiding in the background but we'll never know which it is. Sonic could only give a guess.

But anyway, Shadow disrupting the Skull Egg zone puts him where?

Executor N0 said:
We would probably get a explanation in new issues, Ian revealed that the plan for the saga after "Shattered World Crisis" would be the saga of the "Zombots" and one of the main villains would be Captain Metal alongside Eggman. Sadly the whole IDW deal happend and now the Zombot saga is a IDW!Sonic saga and Ian said that even if the Archie!Sonic returned, he would no longer do the same saga.
Fair. If Archie Sonic did come back, I hope they somehow tied it with IDW.

Well, destabilizing spacetime (from an Zone that isn't very much stable) is something I believe is unqualified, but is most useful in justifying why such feats are "consistent". Like "This is unqualified, but help the other low 2-C feats"

Yeah Shadow's feat was reality warping which by itself wouldn't scale to striking strength/durability but it further shows the Low 2-C feats are consistent.

Sigh, so it's basically saying "You can say Nay to this, this and this, but can you deny THIS(x 5)?!"

@Cal & Executor

So have you reached any conclusions here?

Bump!

Quick rundown:

>Cal's points were countered when shown scans of Low 2-C without the Emeralds.

>Executor seemed to stop opposition so far.

>2 Staff members agree (Celestial Pegasus and TISSG7Redgrave)

>Dark said he was neutral but never commented further.

Executor, Dark649, and Sera EX tend to be the most knowledgeable about Sonic though. I prefer to let them evaluate this.

We would also not have a conclusion in either direction with that type of split staff support.

I am regrettably not able to help on my own here. Your best hope is to ask the people that I mentioned earlier to help out further.

Okay. Should he get a variable tier then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back