• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emeralds shouldn't be different in AP though so that isn't an accurate excuse to ignore it

I personally belueve that isn't 2c. That would mean the chaos emerald are sort of like how we treat Beerus and Chanpa: So ridiculously close to 2c yet they are Low 2C

I'm saying that the 2-C feat was done by a Post-Great Harmony Emerald, the Great Harmony happened when numerous Chaos Emeralds throughout the universe were all fused into a set of 7. So a Post-Great Harmony Emerald would be more powerful than a Pre-Great Harmony one which is Low 2-C.

Beerus and Champa is a bad analogy since it wasn't a shared feat and I'm against that being 2-C in the first place, but that's all I'll say as that would just be derailing.

Have you ever been looking in your fridge and you find a perfectly good item that you really want to eat but check the expiration date and it's extremely old but no one ha touched it or attempted to eat it.Yeah that's how I feel about this thread.

Also bump,please VSBW gods grant us guidance

Eh it could be worse, I once went through a two week thread with Pre-Crisis Supes just trying to upgrade him to 2-A before they told they wouldn't do that because of outliers and whatnot. I'm lucky we compromised and got him to 2-C, cause It was going so bad there was talks of actually DOWNgrading him all the way back to 3-A.

Or those Godzilla guys who tried upgrading Godzilla to 2-A based on the God Mountain feat and ended up getting him bumped down to 5-A. (I may be remembering that one wrong though). It's important not to overshoot, especially on Controversial characters. Though since Sonic already got a 2-A Form from this, Low 2-C vase isn't that ridiculous.

Base scourge's inner monologue states hes more powerful than everyone he's locked up in prison with, which includes al and cal once they were released and started blasting erryone. Scourge tangles with Sonic and Shadow; that happend way after the point that tails and sonic tanked their blasts too lel.

Remember 3-A Godzilla? or 2-A Alien X?

Or hell, remember 11-D CAS, and 16-D Thought Robot, and 120,000+ Thought Robot, and High 1-B Thought Robot, and High 1-B, possible 1-A Thought Robot, and then back to High 1-B Thought Robot, and then back to 1-B Thought Robot, before finally deciding on 1-A Thought Robot full stop?

Man, keeping up with some characters on this wiki is tough.

Remember when Sega Sonic was 7-B in base, 5-A in Super Form and ******* Low 4-C (I think) in Hyper Form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back