• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them wouldn't want to touch tier 1 with a ten meter pole.
To be fair, currently most staffs are taking exam. And Ant is not expert when it come to tier 1 stuff. Also it depend on what arguments OP have, they can easily evaluate blatant, straight forward stuff like Aleph 1 or infinite superiority, dimensional transcended. However stuffs that lack these they tend to avoid because ot is some kind of work around arguments that make thing hard to evaluate, no offend to OP though

I contacted FE supporters, but I mostly contacted people knowledgeable on tier 1. No one except Elizhaa has provided their input, which I understand because I hear they are busy.

I'm nowhere near and expert on the verse, but you can out me down as neutral as what's being suggested seems okay.

I still disagree with Low 1-C with the reason i already said (which i dount anyone can find it now lol), however some staffs already fine with the rating, the expert on tiering stuff Ultima didn't come and the thread have been dragging for too long now it become stone-walling, so i think a compromise rating which is Possibly Low 1-C is a good conclusion. If anyone want a solid rating or remove Low 1-C can do it later. This is my take on the situation

Neutral, leaning toward disagree. Dream in a dream doesn't always mean transcended or R>F different. The words "beneath" doesn't mean much in this case, due to not actually show totally trancended. The reason for most of this is only based on a dream inside a dream, that dream is 4D thus the "higher" layer dream must be 5D. But in this case i can also intepreting this as Immersion
Here

I still disagree with Low 1-C with the reason i already said (which i dount anyone can find it now lol), however some staffs already fine with the rating, the expert on tiering stuff Ultima didn't come and the thread have been dragging for too long now it become stone-walling, so i think a compromise rating which is Possibly Low 1-C is a good conclusion. If anyone want a solid rating or remove Low 1-C can do it later. This is my take on the situation
I already explained why that it isn't immersion. (It's stated to be a dream compared to the last world, is a lower plane of existence, is said to be imbedded within another realm, all of which are qualifications for higher dimensions)

If there was enough staff input for a "possibly" rating, there would already be enough for a solid rating. So unfortunately, we can't do that due to a lack of staff input.

I already explained why that it isn't immersion. (It's stated to be a dream compared to the last world, is a lower plane of existence, is said to be imbedded within another realm, all of which are qualifications for higher dimensions)

If there was enough staff input for a "possibly" rating, there would already be enough for a solid rating. So unfortunately, we can't do that due to a lack of staff input.
Do you have any supporting evidence? Like characters shown to be infinitely stronger or something?

Do you have any supporting evidence? Like characters shown to be infinitely stronger or something?
Like I said above, the lowest realm in the Realm of Dreams (ie the Realm of Fantasy) is stated to be a dream compared to the Realm of Dreams.
That is consistent with the realm being stated to be embedded within the Realm of Dreams, and it being stated that its a lower plane of existence.

Like I said above, the lowest realm in the Realm of Dreams (ie the Realm of Fantasy) is stated to be a dream compared to the Realm of Dreams.
That is consistent with the realm being stated to be embedded within the Realm of Dreams, and it being stated that its a lower plane of existence.
can people from the realm of fantasy enter or leave the realm of dream as they please? Or vice versa? Or are there any anti feats like stronger characters being stated to only be able to destroy a planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back