• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C neutral space dbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The realm of emptiness devoid of space-time and time, but Daishinkan added time to the ring where they fight, even applied gravities to the characters of each planet, in addition to nullifying all participants' flying skills (with the exception of all the people who already had wings), every tournament is designed for participants to go with everything they've got.
What does null realm have to do with the neutral space? I feel like you got a little confused here.
Yeah I was being stupid, I agree with this

Yes but not every character who can destroy a multiverse actually destroys that space, which is why a lot of characters don't have that rating, which was just range iirc.
No, it is assumed that they can, it just doesn't matter since the 5D space is just unquantifiable

But this space dwarfs all the 12 universes, so who says it's small?
Every 5D space dwarfs low 2-Cs structures, that is the norm for 5D, but for low 1-C you need something more than being bigger than low 2-C

No one try to give Low 1-C to a insignificant 5d space, the thing is the entire timeline that contain the so called "insignificant" 5d space is a significant, large construct. Remember, we talking about the entire timeline that contains many macrocosm which is 4D constructs, the Neutral Space that hold those macrocosms, World of Void and Zeno Realm

Anyway i need to sleep

No one try to give Low 1-C to a insignificant 5d space, the thing is the entire timeline that contain the so called "insignificant" 5d space is a significant, large construct. Remember, we talking about the entire timeline that contains many macrocosm which is 4D constructs, the Neutral Space that hold those macrocosms, World of Void and Zeno Realm
And why would any of that give qualitative superiority to the said low 2-C structures?

Anyway i need to sleep
Sweet dreams i wish for you

Remember, we talking about the entire timeline that contains many macrocosm which is 4D constructs, the Neutral Space that hold those macrocosms, World of Void and Zeno Realm
That doesn’t seem like qualitative superiority to me, only that its bigger, which is a default anyway

And why would any of that give qualitative superiority to the said low 2-C structures?

Sweet dreams i wish for you
He is talking about how the timeline overarches these lower dimensional structures, a hypertimeline, or a larger temporal flow, so it would contain uncountable infinite 4d constructs and everything below over past, present, and future.

If the neutral space is infinitely bigger than what it encompasses, i can see low 1C rating

If not then i think a range is enough

Anyway

@Firestorm808 this space is simply an insignificant 5D space which grants no tier, and as far as I can tell, there are no statements that the space contains any. And even if it does, this does not prove any qualitative superiority.
This is not an unimportant space. If the universal spacetime continua are parallel here but do not intersect each other, this indicates that it has an additional spatiality.

Apart from this, the fact that this space contains more than one space-time continuum and macrocosm and has an additional plane with respect to them may make it Low 1-C, but does it do it directly... This is debatable.

At least "possibly" Low 1-C might be good. (Also a staff cannot be tagged by a user).

Georr; not interested on debating with you. Either cite your sources, or I am not interested. There is a reason why 2-A+ is removed.

This is not an unimportant space. If the universal spacetime continua are parallel here but do not intersect each other, this indicates that it has an additional spatiality.
Which is true for every multiverse there is, if there is a "space" between them, then it would be 5D, but 5D doesn't mean low 1-C

Apart from this, the fact that this space contains more than one space-time continuum and macrocosm and has an additional plane with respect to them may make it Low 1-C, but does it do it directly... This is debatable.
Explain how would it be low 1-C please

Which is true for every multiverse there is, if there is a "space" between them, then it would be 5D, but 5D doesn't mean low 1-C
Not always.

For example; you can draw smaller, 1-dimensional linear lines inside a 1-dimensional line with void between them, but when it comes to drawing these lines on top of each other in parallel without touching each other, the plane in which the lines are in must be at least 2-dimensional, otherwise they intersect with each other. Or something like that.

You can simply draw smaller lines inside a line with gaps between them, but this does not mean that the line is 2-dimensional.
Explain how would it be low 1-C please
I am not absolutely sure, but I think that the fact that it is a larger space covering the space-time continuities and macrocosms in the universal structure and that it has an additional spatiality according to them may make it Low 1-C.

Not always.

For example; you can draw smaller, 1-dimensional linear lines inside a 1-dimensional line with void between them, but when it comes to drawing these lines on top of each other in parallel without touching each other, the plane in which the lines are in must be at least 2-dimensional, otherwise they intersect with each other. Or something like that.

You can simply draw smaller lines inside a line with gaps between them, but this does not mean that the line is 2-dimensional.
Yeah, which is why for every multiverse with space between them, the said space wil be 5D

I am not absolutely sure, but I think that the fact that it is a larger space covering the space-time continuities and macrocosms in the universal structure and that it has an additional spatiality according to them may make it Low 1-C.
Why would that be low 1-C?

Yeah, which is why for every multiverse with space between them, the said space wil be 5D
Like I said, mehhhh... not always. It is easily 5-D, at least if there is visual support or context that they do not intersect on any angular axis. Low 1-C is debatable.

But to assume that the space that holds a multiverse with gaps in between is always 5-D... could be like the example I just gave, it could be an error or a wrong assumption.

Our default assumption/standard is that any multiverse has Spacetime parallel to each other with additional 5d axis separating them but just insignificant to be accounted for Tier 1.

So I re-searched now, and asked around.

No, we don't classify a totality of 2-A structure as “5D", only because those irrelevant space exists. Within this logic, any two space-time continuums totality gains 5D by default. We do not give a tier to destruction of small intervals of spacetime, so this would also not be a tier.

If this 5D insignificant space possesses a substantial enough size to be noticeable, then it becomes significant and tierable.

Our default assumption/standard is that any multiverse has Spacetime parallel to each other with additional 5d axis separating them but just insignificant to be accounted for Tier 1.
If a void is larger than the structures in the universal space-time size, if it covers them and has an additional dimensional axis relative to them (if it has 5 dimensional axes), I think that the 5-D spatial dimension in this larger universal sized can be Low 1-C because these are the most important things for Tier.

So I re-searched now, and asked around.

No, we don't classify a totality of 2-A structure as “5D", only because those irrelevant space exists. Within this logic, any two space-time continuums totality gains 5D by default. We do not give a tier to destruction of small intervals of spacetime, so this would also not be a tier.

If this 5D insignificant space possesses a substantial enough size to be noticeable, then it becomes significant and tierable.
That's not what the Executor said.

If a void is larger than the structures in the universal space-time size, if it covers them and has an additional dimensional axis relative to them (if it has 5 dimensional axes), I think that the 5-D spatial dimension in this larger universal sized can be Low 1-C because these are the most important things for Tier.
Exactly, it dwarfs all the 12 universes and when the tournament took place in between the 6th and 7th universe, even from a large scope the universes were not seen until it spanned all the way out. It isn't an insignificant interval of space. And we know because of the future timeline it held even more because there used to be 18 macrocosms instead of 12 so there's that.

Especially in a thread like this, the people who agree with every DB thread are gonna agree and the people who disagree with every DB thread are gonna disagree, with a few neutrals sprinkled in between.

Get some staff who are knowledgeable on tier 1 here to comment.

I will say, I was under the impression you needed a statement of the size of the space to be infinite on this site and not just visuals.

Especially in a thread like this, the people who agree with every DB thread are gonna agree and the people who disagree with every DB thread are gonna disagree, with a few neutrals sprinkled in between.

Get some staff who are knowledgeable on tier 1 here to comment.

I will say, I was under the impression you needed a statement of the size of the space to be infinite on this site and not just visuals.
It has always been like that with DB, I have seen many comments with people who just hate DB being strong and just disagree, nothing we can do. Anyways, the point is that this space has to be 5d because it contains these constructs in the same physical space at while at the same time not being able to intersect. I have seen the points that it is a insignificant interval of space when I fail to see why, it surrounds all the 12 universes and has the size to hold even more than that, while from a very large scope of the neutral zone, any universes are not seen. It is a very large space. Mind you the macrocosms themselves still have 6 to 7 universal spacetimes with there factually being a space between even those universes, which is still dwarfed by the neutral zone.

It makes virtually no sense for this to be a bigger 4d space, or for characters that destroy this space in its entirety to remain at 2-C, not even factoring in the larger timeline that contains all of it, it would make more sense for a "possibly tier low 1-C" then just 2-C, that's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back