• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C neutral space dbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "space" between low 2-C structures is 5D per default, a limited insignificant 5D, but still 5D, not enough for low 1-C tho, that would require a qualitative superior 5D

Also, there is already 3 active dbs crts going on right now, per the rules this one shouldn't have been made until one of those has been concluded

• A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.
As such this one should be closed until one of those is concluded

Will ask for it right now

Also, there is already 3 active dbs crts going on right now, per the rules this one shouldn't have been made until one of those has been concluded

• A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.

Just closes the others, Omega

Anyway

@Firestorm808 this space is simply an insignificant 5D space which grants no tier, and as far as I can tell, there are no statements that the space contains any. And even if it does, this does not prove any qualitative superiority.

12 宇宙とは異なる空間に浮かぶ惑星
Planets floating in different spaces from that of the 12 universes

As I said before, calling "different space" (異なる空間), does sound more how they call what is generically here a different dimension, especially considering that they put stuff like the World of Void.

Also, looking into the complete scan

They put the nameless planet in the "neutral space between universes" in the same "space different from that of the 12 universes" as the World of Void and Zen'O palace. So yes, here it's completely in the meaning of a different dimensional space and can be used as proof that the neutral space between universes is like a "neutral dimension between universes", unless the World of Void is now seen just as another part of the same universal space that all 12 universes share and you can get there with a spaceship.

Translation by @Executor_N0 about the neutral space between the Universes

To clarify, we have the following:
  • The 12 Universes are inside the Neutral Space.
  • The World of Void is a separate space from the Neutral Space
  • Zeno's realm is another separate space from the former 2.
Is this correct?

Rules has been changed to 4 in total and 2 per person, but it seems @Just_a_Random_Butler forgot to apply "4 in total" part.

So I've been seeing the term "insignificant" 5D space, would that not just be 5d? Because i don't see how it's possible for a physical space to hold 12 2-C macrocosms (and potentially more) from being at least 5D, like i mentioned, it can't be the same as how 3d objects exist around us in a physical space and can interact with each other.

So I've been seeing the term "insignificant" 5D space, would that not just be 5d? Because i don't see how it's possible for a physical space to hold 12 2-C macrocosms (and potentially more) from being at least 5D, like i mentioned, it can't be the same as how 3d objects exist around us in a physical space and can interact with each other.
Every multiverse is "5D" per the space between then, but just how a non universal space times doesn't give low 2-C, a finite small 5D structure doesn't give low 1-C

Every multiverse is "5D" per the space between then, but just how a non universal space times doesn't give low 2-C, a finite small 5D structure doesn't give low 1-C
Yes but not every character who can destroy a multiverse actually destroys that space, which is why a lot of characters don't have that rating, which was just range iirc. But this space dwarfs all the 12 universes, so who says it's small?

I don't think I could agree with this, I feel like this entire proposal is an extrapolation. The Tournament of Power took place outside the multiverse yet Hit and Anilaza were all able to use their hax within the Null Realm. This just feels really iffy, perhaps Low 1-C cosmology could be applied to heroes but for DBS it just doesn't line up. It's ultimately all based on size here, as it seems. Nothing about the Null Realm/World of Void was stated to be extra-dimensional directly nor metaphorically.
What does null realm have to do with the neutral space? I feel like you got a little confused here.

I don't think I could agree with this, I feel like this entire proposal is an extrapolation. The Tournament of Power took place outside the multiverse yet Hit and Anilaza were all able to use their hax within the Null Realm. This just feels really iffy, perhaps Low 1-C cosmology could be applied to heroes but for DBS it just doesn't line up. It's ultimately all based on size here, as it seems. Nothing about the Null Realm/World of Void was stated to be extra-dimensional directly nor metaphorically.
The realm of emptiness devoid of space-time and time, but Daishinkan added time to the ring where they fight, even applied gravities to the characters of each planet, in addition to nullifying all participants' flying skills (with the exception of all the people who already had wings), every tournament is designed for participants to go with everything they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back