• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lover's Revenge: A stupidly cute dragon fights a pretty messed up scientist

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpookyShadow said:
What's the distance btw? I don't see it in OP
The OP refuses to specify the distance because he doesn't think it's a stomp, thus it isn't necessary to him. That means SBA assumes that the starting distance is 4 kilometers... Which is huge range advantage that he refuses to shorten.

Honestly schnee with the derailing Im in favor of you nuking this nonsense, alex can't even do anything with the current range, he will never be able to get close enough to get off any attack.

>why don't you shorten the range so that Alex can have an advantage?

Yeah fair enough.

I still don't see why a virus without any statements would resist heat but eh whatever tired of arguing.

I guess this just becomes decisive via stella's ee?

no at the current range alex can do nothing, its a stomp. Her having only one win condition doesn't matter because alex can never get his off at their range. its impossible for him to win in this scenario. We're not arguing without statements and showings alex resist heat. Its just he has in the past.

The pen or the sword said:
Honestly schnee with the derailing Im in favor of you nuking this nonsense, alex can't even do anything with the current range, he will never be able to get close enough to get off any attack.
Doesn't really matter much he can just close the distance he just will be unlikely to close it before stella closes the gap especially with the fact that it takes him anywhere from 6 hours to half a day to recover from stella's bahamut howl.

@Migue

I will actually not argue back at that out of sheer respect for you calling the nuke feat vague af.

SpookyShadow said:
Alex literally got extreme heat resistance on his profile
Yes he does that's to like 1k degrees, not 15 million though.

@pen

He can close the gap, ya think alex is crippled or sth? Stella is just more likely to pull it off first. Not a stomp.

I can shorten the distance sure. But just gonna ask you. How much time do you think it takes for a SoL dude to cross 4km?

That is still heat, and conventional viruses gets inactivated at much lower temperatures than that...

Its kilometers she has ranged attacks that can hit him from that range. How do you expect him to close the gap....Its not possible with that range advatage and aoe attacks. There on an open desert it's not like alex can try and find/use cover, he is running across an open plain towards an enemy with massive aoe and range. He can never close that gap.

Firephoenixearl said:
I can shorten the distance sure. But just gonna ask you. How much time do you think it takes for a SoL dude to cross 4km?
I don't even know what happens when speed equalised matches. Do the characters get the speed of the slower character? Do they get the speed of the faster character? I don't really know.

That is still heat, and conventional viruses gets inactivated at much lower temperatures than that...

A 5b human that can hold his breath for 10 minutes doesn't need to breathe apparently cus normal ppl die at much shorter times so he can obviously hold his breath infinitely.

Yeah.. textbook nlf.

Firephoenixearl said:
A 5b human that can hold his breath for 10 minutes doesn't need to breathe apparently cus normal ppl die at much shorter times so he can obviously hold his breath infinitely.

Yeah.. textbook nlf.
Heat is still heat. If you think that Mercer gets normal weaknesses as a virus like conventional viruses do, then he has already endured far higher temperatures that inactivate conventional viruses (I've recalled that it takes 100 degrees celsius to inactivate viruses)...

The pen or the sword said:
Its kilometers she has ranged attacks that can hit him from that range. How do you expect him to close the gap....Its not possible with that range advatage and aoe attacks. There on an open desert it's not like alex can try and find/use cover, he is running across an open plain towards an enemy with massive aoe and range. He can never close that gap.
Yes, gonna tell you btw it takes less than miliseconds. She will attack with aoe once or twice. Then go for dragon spirit. Not a factor he can still make it its very likely that stella will be faster. Stomp conditions aren't all that strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back