• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lover's Revenge: A stupidly cute dragon fights a pretty messed up scientist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so since we're wanking Alex's rege ikki cannot bypass Alex's regen, how about we try his lover.

Stella Vermillio vs Alex Mercer

Stella.Vermillion.full.1941784
Ikki, let me handle this one. I'll finish this in a second and wait for you in bed.

Alex Mercer Prototype
Finish this in a second? Hahaha, is that so? Let's go babe, first your boyfriend, now this. Im gonna become a homewrecker.

Speed Equal

7-B Stella

Takes place in a desert

Otherwise SBA

Plot:

Doesn't freaking matter, Alex stomped Ikki. Stella got mad, so she just entered the fight now $hit's hit the fan.

Idk how stella can stop someone with mid-regen and immortalies especially I don't see any regen neg and immortality neg. Plus she doesnt have counter to his gas whih turns her into an infected after 2-6 second exposure.

Also you don't need immortality neg when you burn with the heat of the core of the sun. She turns stuff into plasma or erases them completely alex ain't coming back from something like that.

Heat burns gas.

Then Stella stomps. Mercer can't get past her heat and also AP stomps. What can he do here?

Because he was evaporated by a freaking nuke. Also this is core of the sun, not surface. Also almost no fiction treats resisting heat the same as resisting damage.

Uh, last I've checked, there's no other destructive value to convert stuff into plasma. The destruction AP value that's beyond Vapourisation is Atomization, and Plasma is just a bunch of ionised gases. Last I've checked, turning stuff into plasma is not much different to vapourising them as far as the destructive values in this site goes.

Unless Stella has explicit scans/statements of being able to atomize her targets via higher AP, she isn't getting past Mid-High Regenerationn from just plain AP alone, so she can lose to Mercer's hax here.

Edit: Also, her converting to plasma seems to have only applied to inanimate objects from what I can see in her profile (and she appears to have done so via hax. Heat doesn't cause stuff to literally get erased from existence in real life, as that would break the law of conservation of energy, so I'm pretty sure AP isn't even much of a factor for the supposed "temperature" of her abilities), I haven't seen anything in her profile that suggests that she has done so to targeted enemies.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah, he came back after several hours and after consuming a crow. And nukes are not 15 mil degrees.
Google:

>Core of the sun is estimated to be at around 27 million degrees Fahrenheit (15 million degrees Celsius).

>Nukes can range from 50 to 150 million degrees Fahrenheit (27.8 million to 83.3 million Celsius).

>Conclusion: Nukes can be hotter than the Core of the Sun.

>What it appears that you have implied: Nukes doesn't sound as impressive as the core of the Sun.

BOI.

Welp that changes everything. How can alex beat someone higher durability and ap than him besides the infection gas thing(played the 2 games but not knowledgable enough for debate)

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Welp that changes everything. How can alex beat someone higher durability and ap than him besides the infection gas thing(played the 2 games but not knowledgable enough for debate)
Aside from the infection, he can absorb her via touch of his biomass.

I'm pretty sure AP shouldn't matter much unless Stella has shown explicit scans/statements of being able to atomize via higher AP. I mean, this is not the first time Mercer has defeated a character with much higher AP than him (he previously defeated a 5-B character, and could potentially stomp a 4-A character).

Jackythejack said:
Soooo it's agreed on that Mercer could survive that heat?
He has Mid-High Regenerationn (and it appears that Stella's "temperature" of her abilities goes into the hax territory for conversion of plasma and Existence Erasure, which she has only shown to use on inanimate objects rather than targeted enemies based on her profile, so I'm pretty sure Stella's AP isn't relevant here until further notice), so...

I'm pretty sure Mercer either haxes here or he outlives. Stella doesn't even have any immortality that prevents her from aging (all she has is Regenerationn much inferior to Mercer's, and Type 3 Immortality).

I see you are not fully knowledgeable on nukes are you?

Nukes get that hot but it's for an amount of time so small it's literally insignificant, that's why nukes don't just destroy half a continent via heat alone. It's the same reason why a candle burns at (iirc) around 1.4k degrees celsius but you can just pass your finger past it no problem or why it doesn't just nuke your house.

So that heat is literally useless in other words Alex wasn't hit by that.

Firephoenixearl said:

I see you are not fully knowledgeable on nukes are you?

Nukes get that hot but it's for an amount of time so small it's literally insignificant, that's why nukes don't just destroy half a continent via heat alone. It's the same reason why a candle burns at (iirc) around 1.4k degrees celsius but you can just pass your finger past it no problem or why it doesn't just nuke your house.

So that heat is literally useless in other words Alex wasn't hit by that.
That still doesn't change the fact that nukes has reached that temperature. Even if it's only for a brief moment, they can reach temperatures hotter than the Core of the Sun. I am mainly replying to that point because you stated that Nukes "aren't 15 million degrees Celsius", when they have reached higher temperatures than that (doesn't matter if its brief or not).

It doesn't matter either way, because I'm pretty sure Stella needs explicit scans/statements of being able to atomize via higher AP to defeat Mercer with just AP here.

She can't atomize so this a stomp alex eventually gasses/consumes and stella lacks the ability to bypass mid high. No ap will allow her to bypass, and regardless of how how it is she's never atomized via ap. To be fair he beat beat sonic cause sonic was in character.

Out of topic: Still can't believe 7-C Mercer beating 5-B to 5-A Sonic who is way more haxed than Mercer. It's my first time seeing lower tiers that's not a smurf and jojo characters beating higher tiers that are haxed.

On topic: I dunno who wins though there's still absorption and regen if the heat of the nuke has been brought.

Ok so few corrections:

>Being turned into plasma is not different from vaporization

It's literall turning him into a form past vaporization. The molecules aren't even intact anymore. Iirc plasma is literally protons and neutrons being released from the core of the atom.

>Plasma and EE she has shown on inanimate objects

Like ikki's sword which was strong enough to tank all her attacks

>AP

No, as i said, AP and heat are not always the same thing. Ouma Kurogane could tank her hits, but her fire attacks are different. Heat does release energy, but it doesn't produce force, that's why most fiction don't equalize AP and Heat. So you will see 7-B dudes dodge 3k degrees of flame. So no, doesn't equalize. She erases due to being so hot she has her own gravitational pull, not via having higher AP.

I think its a stomp she can't atomize, alex touching/gassing wins the fight. Earl several hours is still combat applicable so your point there is doesn't matter. The crow argument was thrown out some time ago. she can't atomize from what Im seeing/hearing alex eventually consumes/gasses.

Again to be fair that was largly due to sonics character, he doesn' open with hax against a human mook and doesn't resist infection.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok so few corrections:

>Being turned into plasma is not different from vaporization

It's literall turning him into a form past vaporization. The molecules aren't even intact anymore. Iirc plasma is literally protons and neutrons being released from the core of the atom.

>Plasma and EE she has shown on inanimate objects

Like ikki's sword which was strong enough to tank all her attacks

>AP

No, as i said, AP and heat are not always the same thing. Ouma Kurogane could tank her hits, but her fire attacks are different. Heat does release energy, but it doesn't produce force, that's why most fiction don't equalize AP and Heat. So you will see 7-B dudes dodge 3k degrees of flame. So no, doesn't equalize. She erases due to being so hot she has her own gravitational pull, not via having higher AP.
Plasma is just ionised gasses with their valence electrons added or removed, thus having their own ions moving freely... So uh, I'm pretty sure plasma is still made up of molecules and atoms. Unless you're saying that gasses (and ionised gasses) are not made up of molecules?

Ikki's sword, which I'm pretty sure was done via hax of some kind, as I'm pretty sure no AP or heat in the world would cause stuff to literally get erased out of existence, as that would break the law of conservation of mass in real life.

It still doesn't change the fact that she hasn't used plasma conversion or EE on anything outside of inanimate objects.

DeathNoodles said:
That still doesn't change the fact that nukes has reached that temperature. Even if it's only for a brief moment, they can reach temperatures hotter than the Core of the Sun. I am mainly replying to that point because you stated that Nukes "aren't 15 million degrees Celsius", when they have reached higher temperatures than that (doesn't matter if its brief or not).
It was all regarding the part of nuke that hit Mercer. Which wasn't nearly as hot. So your "technically nukes can surpass that even if you're correct about nukes not being nearly as impressive as standing in the core of the sun" doesn't really add much to the argument. Considering it's still back to my point that "tanking a nuke, isn't the same as staying in the core of the sun", as i didn't say anything like "the hottest part of the nuke that lasts for a literal instant isn't as hot as the sun".

It doesn't seem to matter as from what ive seen plasma is just a diffrent form of gas, Ive asked bambu if turning somone to plasma via heat is enough to overcome mid high regen. Till we get that answer Im not sure how this fight goes, though Im leaning on mercer he opens and gasses what stellas response?

Firephoenixearl said:
It was all regarding the nuke that hit Mercer. Which wasn't nearly as hot. So your "technically nukes can surpass that even if you're correct about nukes not being nearly as impressive as standing in the core of the sun" doesn't really add much to the argument.
My point was about addressing your points of "nukes aren't 15 mil degrees" when they clear reach beyond that, even if it's briefly. I wasn't talking about such heat being a lot of help for Mercer, I was mainly pointing out on how flawed your statement of "nukes aren't 15 mil degrees, lol" is. You should've worded more of something along the lines of "Nukes doesn't retain their temperatures of up to 15 million degrees for long".

The pen or the sword said:
Guys enough with semantics what is stellas response to gass? Will she avoid it? Whats her first move?
From what I can tell, arguments made in Stellar's favour (by Earl at that) is basically "15 million degrees temperature, GG). That's about it. She just seems like a slightly different version of Ikki outside of that.

The pen or the sword said:
Guys enough with semantics what is stellas response to gass? Will she avoid it? Whats her first move?
She's a conceptual dragon, her metabolism alone will be a tough fight, but then again her body heat will just burn the gasses.

Unless she resist molecular level diseases her immune system is pretty meaningless here, the heat could be a problem but from what you said it simply ionizes the gas creating plasma, if thats the case the virus may survive. Though question if you believe mercer couldn't even touch her why make this fight?

She's a conceptual dragon, her metabolism alone will be a tough fight, but then again her body heat will just burn the gasses.

Her being a conceptual dragon is irrelevant unless she has Type 1 or 2 Abstract Existence. And I'm pretty sure ionising gasses wouldn't actually get rid of them as plasma is just ionised gasses, but I'm going to wait for Mr. Bambu's response to Plasma conversion against the gasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back