• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Yhwach winning due to passive AP is a stomp.
Alternatively, if GER was to win by resetting literally everything to 0 that'd be a stomp, and if Yhwach had a way around it allmighty basically guarantees that he uses it and wins.

Seems like a mismatch ti me.
Yeah and i'm pretty he can't do anything to Almighty as well, since it functions from the future, powernulls on sight, and gives him resistance. Like how would GER reset something that happens ahead of time instantly? since he has no knowledge on Yhwach and his powers aren't passive.

But it's already being crushed as it takes that action.

Yes, it does. GER can even use it at a range and project its energy. His life energy actually can be used to cause damage directly as well, which is the source of his energy projection.

He created a scorpion and had it attack Diavolo

AnonymousBlank said:
Yhwach would just Almighty the wounds away, regardless.
Yeah, but the passive crush means that he is also passively effected by his own crush that is repeatedly reflect back onto him. Its an interesting cycle

Im pretty sure that wont happen since Yhwach will passive crush both the user and stand before either of them can do anything

it reflects the damage. Any harm done on one of Giorno's creation will be instead done to the being that caused the harm, while the anime or plant remains unscathed

I didn't see anyone say that, and if they did then the people above are wrong. fyi, don't confuse his causality with his reflection. those are 2 different abilities

No, stand and user already dead before they can do anything, how GER will creates a creature that gets crushed and reflects back on Yhwach when he is dead.

If he can create the creatures is one question, while my musing on the relation between passive crush and attack reflection is another.

On a side note, does Yhwach have feats of effecting non-corporeal entities? Not intangible, but on-corporeal. Last I checked, Soul Reapers were the previous as opposed to the latter. If he cannot effect non-corporeals then he cannot effect GER.

>If he can create the creatures is one question, while my musing on the relation between passive crush and attack reflection is another.

So here what Yhwach need to do:

>He passive crush stand and user before they can do anything, both of them die he win

>But if GER already create the creaturee, he passive passive crush stand and user to death, he win and after that he control his reiasu so he wont passive crush the creature. any damage that he received earlier from passive crush the creature can rewrite with the Almighty.

>If he cannot effect non-corporeals then he cannot effect GER.

If the user dies so does his stand and Incorporeal beings can be killed through, Soul Manipulation. Reiatsu crush is soul hax

All stands can survive for a short period of time qfter their user died, as seen by Harvest, who was able to shortly act after his user was blowed up

Stands aren't souls, but they still have a relation to them. If you destroy a Stand User's soul, their Stand is likely to disappear too.

@DMB1 That's because by killing the Stand user's soul you kill the stand user and as a consequence of the latter, the stand disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back