• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's not like Carne's soul got erased. As far as I remember, Stands come directly from one's soul.

The quote in the page is literally Giorno saying that he breaks the rule. He's an exception, just like Stray Cat or Atom Heart Father.

I was joking =/

Isn't Gangster Paradise about a man regretting to have become a gangster? Doesn't exactly fit with Giorno, if not, with any of the characters.

YHWACH win based on the fact that he has more feat with negating ichimonji and stopping orihimes rejection from working on tensa zangetsu... both are different ways to turn things to previous state in time (even stated to be better than time reversal) and of cource the other is an abiltiy to turn a being into a state of "0" like GER...

nah ichimonji steal 100 nights from 100 year in the future to make mausoleum of non-reincarnation that YH negate prty sure that also good 4-D feat?

Him negating darkness from 100 years in the future isn't the same as negating the action of stealing those nights

As the profile has it right now, Yhwach negated the darkness, so I suggest you make a CRT. The way it is now, there is no future where Yhwach wins

GER cant affect the future to point which YH can (they needed past manip AND causality manip to fix the damage done by Almighty))

TriforcePower1 said:
Even if Yhwach chose with Almighty a future in which he wins, GER would just pull a Diavolo and ignore precog.
mimihagi absorbed Yhwach is above precog negation

GER needs to rewind while already dead though. Has it ever rewould a passive?

It's rewound things after Giorno died, so I assume so. There's also the fact that the argument can be made that it itself is passive

GER activating without Giorno's input isn't passive in the same sense as Reisatu crush. GER still takes actions to rewind stuff, whereas Yhwach crushing souls with his presence is just something that sorta happens without the need for action to be taken.

Yeah like I said above this thread is a mismatch. Idk why I haven't closed it yet. Anyone have an issue with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back