• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have technically just changed the starting distance to avoid GER being inside Reiatsu crush, but I figured it'd be a stomp, just the other way around, so GG

Sees title "golden experience requiem vs ywach" me:WTF clicks, sees title again, "Love train VS Ywach" and notices It has been changed just right now. Me: Woah Wtf Wait what? What clickbait is this? Arrest TriforcePower1, he clickbaited me, thats illegal<s/>

How does Yhwach bypasses it though, Any of his passives and hax would simply get redirected. Seems like an inconclusive to me.

Allmighty combines fate manip with precoy in a similar vein to powerful 40k psykers. Funny can redirect things to other realities yes, but Yhwach can access other realities himself which should cancel that out.

@DMB1

All of them. When explaining to Ichigo that everytime he tried harder to win a fight, he was simply moving to another possible future. Yhwach tells him that doing that is pointless against him as he can choose whatever possibilty he wants to happen.

So, again, "Lol allmighty"? Yeah, Funny is losing here, ywach allmighties every reality possibility so Funny cant escape.

I don't know the character, but I assume he has a way of surviving being disintegrated.

If Love Train doesn't instantly die to Yhwach's Reiatsu Crush, then Yhwach just looks into the future, "understands" his power, negates the ability, then he kills him

Love Train's probability works throughout infinite universes. Any attacks or misfortune that would be directed towards him is passively sent to a different universe.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Love Train's probability works throughout infinite universes. Any attacks or misfortune that would be directed towards him is passively sent to a different universe.
Yeah. It does work at 2-A range, so.....

Why does the range matter?

Yhwach will null the ability and cut off Love Train from the alternate universes, and then his passive soul crush aura will disintegrate him.

Yobobojojo said:
Love Train just kind of says no tho
Why?

Love Train's ability just sounds like Jugram's "B - The Balance", but instead of the misfortune going into a shield, it goes onto one out of the infinite copies of Love Train.

Yhwach's Almighty can null The Balance, it could null Love Train as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back