• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love Can Be Terrifying (Estarossa vs Chaos)

Well,let's make another Chaos match,this time against Estarossa,both has twisted love theme so why not?

-Base Estarossa and Base Chaos are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in England

-Range is 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

Rebellion Estarossa
SnO Chaos render by HIT IT

VS

• Chaos: 3 (Schnee, Ia, Nuke)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Honestly, I'm leaning towards Mael due to versatility, but I'll wait for more input. The Love definitely isn't working though.

In that case I'm pretty sure Estarosa tags and soul manips to win. From what I have seen of the sins, that is perfectly in character. Thus, I vote for him

Soul manipulation won't work on an android

And he has to actually tag her which, he's going to get utterly nuked before he does

I don't think we ever assume robots as having souls.

So? Speed being equal makes it immensely more difficult for Estatossa trying to, at the same speed, run up and tag a flying enemy that is nuking the entire country he is standing on with an AoE which, again, covers the entire country in explosions that will easily envelop him from 100 meters away

Even if they did and I'm unsure if they do, good luck doing that while being nuked by something flying away with the same speed as you

Voting Chaos, Flight+Nuke=GG

Androids are robots yeah.

Sorry but that image is giving my phone grief due to being huge. Gotta download and reupload, you know the deal.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
She nukes with projectiles? If so, does she have the AP to one shots? If so, Chaos wins pretty conclusively FRA
No she doesn't, but she doesn't need it anyway

If that's base Chaos her ranged game is weak. She doesn't really have anything except basic energy blasts.

She is more likely to stab him with her wings to absorb him

Back