• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Loser's Grand Finals] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Cinner vs Leaf Girl

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Cinner

Pure Form Mastery0
Leaf GirlVirtual Tournament Arc5
Inconclusive0
We've finally made it, the penultimate match of the tournament. This is Loser's Grand Finals, the last match of the Loser's bracket. The loser is done for good, while the winner will advance to Grand Finals to face off with Asuna to determine the true champion of the entire tourney.

If Leaf Girl wins, she will be allowed time for her upcoming updates (unrelated to tourney originally) due to her having a match with Asuna previously. Updates would be subject to review to ensure all is fair.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both at 7-A.

Last edited:
Leaf Girl's additions have been around for a bit now. I just made an edit moving an ability that was in the wrong key. The new things she has on this key is her new ability, Ambush Anchor, some more skill-based abilities like superhuman precision, and a better justification for her intelligence rating.

Alright so, Cinner should start with rushing Leaf hoping to burn right through her at the first chance. Should note he has a 2.7x AP advantage.

Last edited:
Cinner is only Class G so Leaf Girl can hold him completely still with TK and Danmaku him to death.
Well actually, Cinner should have a way to get out with pushing off the air. He can funnel Ki and extend Lifeline regardless of his own mobility. He should be able to get out by doing that unexpectedly and then hop on Leaf Girl before she grabs him again with rapid movement.

Well actually, Cinner should have a way to get out with pushing off the air.
The amount of force Cinner can generate with air shouldn't be stronger than Leaf Girl's Full Demon TK.
He can funnel Ki and extend Lifeline regardless of his own mobility. He should be able to get out by doing that unexpectedly and then hop on Leaf Girl before she grabs him again with rapid movement.
Even if he does get out, which I doubt he should be able to do FRA, Leaf Girl's known for being able to dodge pretty much anything that comes her way. She can block and dodge stuff from Leaf Man just from analytical prediction and precision.

The amount of force Cinner can generate with air shouldn't be stronger than Leaf Girl's Full Demon TK.

Even if he does get out, which I doubt he should be able to do FRA, Leaf Girl's known for being able to dodge pretty much anything that comes her way. She can block and dodge stuff from Leaf Man just from analytical prediction and precision.
A part of this also depends on how far they are from each other. They start only 40 meters apart which Cinner should cross a bit of before Leaf Girl catches him and then he has his aura which is up to Tens of Meters.

She can dodge Leaf Man but he doesn’t seem half as well trained as Cinner. Her dodging is based off prediction, but Cinner has the same ability to foresee moves so at a certain point he should land a hit. And he can change his direction with self-momentum really fast. Plus if he gets close, he can use his aura since he’ll not want to be caught by TK again.

Now that I think, Cinner could theoretically use his air pulling and LS to use nearby buildings to attack Leaf Girl and distract her from holding him. His aura can pull in vast amounts of wind so generating force shouldn’t be unfeasible.

A part of this also depends on how far they are from each other. They start only 40 meters apart which Cinner should cross a bit of before Leaf Girl catches him and then he has his aura which is up to Tens of Meters.

She can dodge Leaf Man but he doesn’t seem half as well trained as Cinner. Her dodging is based off prediction, but Cinner has the same ability to foresee moves so at a certain point he should land a hit. And he can change his direction with self-momentum really fast. Plus if he gets close, he can use his aura since he’ll not want to be caught by TK again.
Kinda wanna push this along

Here’s my take rn

If leaf girl can manage to land a hit, she apparently has durability negation which ‘generally’ ignores someone’s durability, and she can also drain cinners’ will to fight, even if it will take a while since he has so much of it. Cinner can’t really gain distance to get away from those effects if he wants to go on the offensive either, so leaf girl could also potentially snipe him continuously with superhuman precision and Cinner won’t be able to do anything. Leaf girl also has a lot of ways to keep Cinner where she wants him besides TK, like with the gravity anchor.

On the other hand, Cinner has a lot of acrobatics that could help him escape from leaf girls’ TK, even if his LS is inferior by a lot. It also means he has a lot of ways to avoid the danmaku, which he’s probably seen before, like in asuna’s case. though the fact that he doesn’t seem to be able to TP away if the gap to dodge is too small like the latter could might be a problem, and even if he could, he wouldn’t be able to attack back given his limited range. Although, if he stays close-rage, Leaf girl could also be in trouble if Cinner somehow manages to get her in the heat aura since she doesn’t have a resistance to that, even if she can heal from it.

Not leaning either rn, but both have their fair share of advantages

Bruh my phone died 💀 Also
BUUKLuU.png

Sure, but you're forgetting that since Leaf Gurl's AP isn't high enough for a TK crush, she will throw him into one of the buildings and attempt to gain distance as soon as the aura takes effect. From there, she can instantly heal via draining Cinner's will to fight. Cinner's immense will here would actually work against him because it means a constant heal for Leaf Girl throughout the entire battle, and it's quite OP, being able to restore her to peak condition from the verge of death in a few seconds.
The point is Leaf Man was difficult to deal with because he was so much faster than her, to the point of casually blitzing. The has Ambush Anchor to keep Cinner in a position where she can land easy hits.
Now that I think, Cinner could theoretically use his air pulling and LS to use nearby buildings to attack Leaf Girl and distract her from holding him. His aura can pull in vast amounts of wind so generating force shouldn’t be unfeasible.
Leaf Girl could easily launch the buildings with TK. She can lift multiple things at once with TK like Archie Silver.

Here’s my take rn

If leaf girl can manage to land a hit, she apparently has durability negation which ‘generally’ ignores someone’s durability, and she can also drain cinners’ will to fight, even if it will take a while since he has so much of it. Cinner can’t really gain distance to get away from those effects if he wants to go on the offensive either, so leaf girl could also potentially snipe him continuously with superhuman precision and Cinner won’t be able to do anything. Leaf girl also has a lot of ways to keep Cinner where she wants him besides TK, like with the gravity anchor.

On the other hand, Cinner has a lot of acrobatics that could help him escape from leaf girls’ TK, even if his LS is inferior by a lot. It also means he has a lot of ways to avoid the danmaku, which he’s probably seen before, like in asuna’s case. though the fact that he doesn’t seem to be able to TP away if the gap to dodge is too small like the latter could might be a problem, and even if he could, he wouldn’t be able to attack back given his limited range. Although, if he stays close-rage, Leaf girl could also be in trouble if Cinner somehow manages to get her in the heat aura since she doesn’t have a resistance to that, even if she can heal from it.

Not leaning either rn, but both have their fair share of advantages
On durability negation, that would definitely mess Cinner up granted he’s hit, although he’s taken it from Streak‘s scythe in two fights and come out on top. And the draining of his will shouldn’t work due to his resistance to Empathetic Manipulation plus Supernatural Willpower. For context, one of Rinser’s abilities is his own sense of confidence projects itself on his aura in a way even those with great amounts of willpower like High-Flyer feel too inferior in his presence to do much. Gravity Anchor could work, though bringing Cinner close also seems like a detriment.

On Cinner seeing Danmaku, he has dodged large AOE explosions and fought Mask who could fire plenty of shots with his arm cannon where he also stopped a ball of compressed gravity with Lifeline. Anchor is different but that’s something. Also Death Call sends out many orbs of soul energy which Cinner can react to even if they phase through attacks. I think with this environment, Cinner can force his way in with launching off and just launching buildings.

Bruh my phone died 💀 Also
BUUKLuU.png

Sure, but you're forgetting that since Leaf Gurl's AP isn't high enough for a TK crush, she will throw him into one of the buildings and attempt to gain distance as soon as the aura takes effect. From there, she can instantly heal via draining Cinner's will to fight. Cinner's immense will here would actually work against him because it means a constant heal for Leaf Girl throughout the entire battle, and it's quite OP, being able to restore her to peak condition from the verge of death in a few seconds.

The point is Leaf Man was difficult to deal with because he was so much faster than her, to the point of casually blitzing. The has Ambush Anchor to keep Cinner in a position where she can land easy hits.

Leaf Girl could easily launch the buildings with TK. She can lift multiple things at once with TK like Archie Silver.
Holy moly, fanart and he has shoes

Shoot, her gaining distance would be a big problem even if Cinner can cross pretty quickly with Strong Leap and the likes. But I think her willpower draining shouldn’t work to full effect on him. One of his things is being unable to be forced to back down by supernatural means.

Leaf’s speed is a good point but I think prediction to counter hers should also work. She’s seeing his moves and he’s seeing hers so it’s really a battle of who makes better calls and Cinner has good odds of winning that mind game.

Building Ping Pong

I think Leo means that it’s a constant supply of will to heal leaf girl with, even if Cinner’s resolve doesn’t get any weaker
That may work. We’re in a sort of weird situation because Cinner’s will is basically untouchable but the way Leaf Girl is trying to interact with it is unconventional. Still, wouldn’t she be unable to drain it for the healing in the first place due to his resistance?

That may work. We’re in a sort of weird situation because Cinner’s will is basically untouchable but the way Leaf Girl is trying to interact with it is unconventional. Still, wouldn’t she be unable to drain it for the healing in the first place due to his resistance?
Well, I guess context is what we’d need here, but there’s this on cinners’ profile for the justification of resisting empathic manip:

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (His will couldn’t be diminished by Rinser’s aura inflicting a sense of inferiority)

It basically just means Cinner can’t feel inferior due to some emotion-changing energy, and leaf girls’ empathic manipulation seems to be different, since she’s physically draining someone’s will to fight to heal herself. She’s not creating some sort of fear-inducing aura that makes strong-willed dudes feel inferior like rinser.

Well, I guess context is what we’d need here, but there’s this on cinners’ profile for the justification of resisting empathic manip:

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (His will couldn’t be diminished by Rinser’s aura inflicting a sense of inferiority)

It basically just means Cinner can’t feel inferior due to some emotion-changing energy, and leaf girls’ empathic manipulation seems to be different, since she’s physically draining someone’s will to fight to heal herself. She’s not creating some sort of fear-inducing aura that makes strong-willed dudes feel inferior like rinser.
Leaf’s still falls under the same principle of negative uses since it’s intended to make the enemy unwilling to fight by draining will. Both are different ways of diminishing willpower which is resisted here. I think we need Leo to answer if Leaf could get the healing without the draining part working.

Leaf’s still falls under the same principle of negative uses since it’s intended to make the enemy unwilling to fight by draining will. Both are different ways of diminishing willpower which is resisted here. I think we need Leo to answer if Leaf could get the healing without the draining part working.
Yeah, you’re right. Though I think from the way it’s described I’m not sure if it’d be quite the same as what rinser did. It’s pretty vague, but it doesn’t seem to be making them ‘feel’ anything. Apparently it’s just a straight up drain. Again we’d need Leo to describe it tho

To be fair, Cinner can also heal if leaf girl could use his will to heal, even if he struggles to do that with organ/fatal damage, so I don’t think it’s an immediate win for leaf girl (even if it’d be a pretty big edge) so I’m still feeling neutral

Yeah, you’re right. Though I think from the way it’s described I’m not sure if it’d be quite the same as what rinser did. It’s pretty vague, but it doesn’t seem to be making them ‘feel’ anything. Apparently it’s just a straight up drain. Again we’d need Leo to describe it tho
gigadrain.gif

Going to sleep. Will respond tomorrow

Back