• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of the Rings Downgrades

Devouring the two trees=Likely somewhere in the tier 4 range.

Driving away Ungoliant=Same as before.

Creating the stars=At least 4-A

Shaping the universe=Likely 3-B

However, the first two haven't been agreed upon.

What are you scaling the characters from?

From Osse Country level feat of raising the sea from Narutoforum, which currently is it not possible to see.

It is important that we work out a coherent plan for these changes.

@MasterOfArda for future reference, please don't quadruple post. It's preferable to just edit your most recent post if your most recent post is the most recent post.

I'm just reverting the profiles to where they were before, nothing else.

Okay. Thank you for the help. However, some of them have no previous statistics to revert to. We may need help from MasterOfArda and others.

I downgraded them, but the biggest problem is that the user TheVividen seems to have made [and this was present even before i downgraded them] a messy powerscaling because he has to explain why several characters scales from Osse 6-B feat and explain those who are considerably stronger than him.

Okay. That is a problem. Can you help us out MasterOfArda?

I would also appreciate input from Azathoth, Matthew, and The Everlasting.

I think giving Arien a set tier is a bad idea.

She should be best with unkown. Maybe a note saying that she moves the sun, but that that sun is likely not the same as the real sun.

Can somebody ask Azathoth and The Everlasting to help out with this thread? Preferably TheVividen as well.

Let's first figure out how we should modify the explanation texts in their profiles.

Back