• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i thought they're getting 1-A hax
Original Creator is getting 1-A if we’re making a profile for him as all characteristics and authorities stem from him.

Pillars are also possibly 1-A as we’ve seen Adam create fake Authorities using the Chaos Sea and we’ve also seen Celestial Worthy shake the Astral World.

Mind you, Pillars are incomparably stronger than a Sequence 0 as all of them have universal range feats (MGOD affecting all femininity in the universe, CW shaking Astral Realm, Fourth Pillar being able to destroy the universe)

Original Creator is getting 1-A if we’re making a profile for him as all characteristics and authorities stem from him.

Pillars are also possibly 1-A as we’ve seen Adam create fake Authorities using the Chaos Sea and we’ve also seen Celestial Worthy shake the Astral World.

Mind you, Pillars are incomparably stronger than a Sequence 0 as all of them have universal range feats (MGOD affecting all femininity in the universe, CW shaking Astral Realm, Fourth Pillar being able to destroy the universe)
Do Sequence 0 not have 1-A range, but have 1-A potency?

Have no issues with the Spirit World, Sefirah Castle, Painting Worlds, Astral World and Original Creator Tiers. The rest I'm neutral on.
I believe we can move forward now based on whatever decision Ultima makes from my previous reply to him:
Based on what you've mentioned:
  • Original Creator: 1-A
  • Pillars: 1-A (Due to the Celestial Worthy's ability to shake the Astral World and God Almighty being named the ruler of the Astral World)
  • Great Old Ones: 1-A? (These entities are stronger than Gods but are not classified as Pillars)
  • True Gods / Sequence 0: Low 1-A or Low 1-C? (Considering their control over everything that stems from these essences, would you say Low 1-A is more appropriate?)
I think we can move forward with what you decide regarding this.
Side note: This thread is becoming a bit cluttered, as some comments are revisiting topics that have already been discussed. It would be helpful if everyone could take a moment to read through the previous posts before adding their thoughts. (I'm not talking about you spaceman, you're good)

Also, should I add you to the "agree" counter?

I'm just seeing this now, and only does a quick ctrl+f over the blog, but if this is accepted do we scale Beyonder hax to Original creator because of godhood?

I'm just seeing this now, and only does a quick ctrl+f over the blog, but if this is accepted do we scale Beyonder hax to Original creator because of godhood?
No. Not even S0s are getting 1-A. The hax are simply scaled to their actual feats.

Again, for the last time, only OC and Pillars are getting 1-A, with the latter being AP/hax only.

No. Not even S0s are getting 1-A. The hax are simply scaled to their actual feats.

Again, for the last time, only OC and Pillars are getting 1-A, with the latter being AP/hax only.
Eh, at least from the info we got Beyonder hax potency should scale to whatever the OC state of existence is at least, we know that Beyonder resist hax because of their godhood/divinity, we learn that every living being have godhood, so the reason "higher level Beyonder generally resist lower level hax just because of their level" should be because they have more godhood

we're told this through the Aurora Order philosophy (i forgot what chapter it is we're told this in the original and the wiki only reference CoI and i dont have the novel file with me right now)
"We all originate from Him, carrying the divine essence He bestowed upon us."

"Divinity exists within every living being, and no one is inherently more noble than another. We distinguish our status based on our proximity to our Lord and our ability to embrace His teachings."
And Klein apotheosis
At that moment, Klein felt that he was in the bodies of different believers, in every human’s body, in every animal’s body, in every living thing.

Everything had godhood in them.

Back