• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros VS Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade

CSRC is Boros' internal energy so idk if the shadow resisting sunlight will make it resist the light from CSRC.

CSRC is Boros' internal energy so idk if the shadow resisting sunlight will make it resist the light from CSRC.
I mean, if it's a pocket dimension that's completely intangible, it sounds like no amount of energy could damage it- be it planetary or universal levels of energy- unless the attack can somehow transcend into this other reality.

That being said, this remains a stomp because Boros is never going to be able to harm Kiss-Shot since she can just dodge him.

I mean, if it's a pocket dimension that's completely intangible, it sounds like no amount of energy could damage it- be it planetary or universal levels of energy- unless the attack can somehow transcend into this other reality.

That being said, this remains a stomp because Boros is never going to be able to harm Kiss-Shot since she can just dodge him.
I thought her shadow was just being compared to a pocket dimension mb.

So is this a decisive for Shinobu since on the off chance she is hit by CSRC she'll die?

I thought her shadow was just being compared to a pocket dimension mb.

So is this a decisive for Shinobu since on the off chance she is hit by CSRC she'll die?
Is there an off-chance she'll get hit by it though? Because if it's not hard for her to dodge and she would do so in character, she'll take it 10/10 so Boros has no wincon even with prior knowledge.

I always thought that as long as the character could die but wouldn't in character that it was a decisive win. Like if you replaced her with Janemba then it would be a stomp because even if he decides not to tp away he can still tank it and not even feel the attack.

I'm a new member though so I might be wrong, if so then could you tell me what the definition of a decisive win would be.

I always thought that as long as the character could die but wouldn't in character that it was a decisive win. Like if you replaced her with Janemba then it would be a stomp because even if he decides not to tp away he can still tank it and not even feel the attack.

I'm a new member though so I might be wrong, if so then could you tell me what the definition of a decisive win would be.
Well, I base my position on the stomp thread, I'll consider the points that would make a match a decisive win:

"1. Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.
2. One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately.
3. Both characters are otherwise evenly matched in terms of stats and abilities, but one has regeneration that the other cannot easily surmount.
4. Both characters are evenly matched and have regenerative and defensive abilities that prevent the other from killing them, but one character has moves that allow for them to gain the upper hand."

None of those seem to be the case here.
That being said, Kiss-shot has an AP advantage big enough to one shot (Boros is far superior to 3.98 teratons vs. Kiss-Shot is at least 76 teratons, likely far higher), regen nullification that likely allows her to one-shot (Boros has High-mid regen vs her at least low-mid, likely far higher regen nullification) and then a bunch of hax that Boros has no answer to. In turn, Boros has one single way he can win via pure AP, which she has multiple answers to that she is bound to use.

I think this quote applies here: "Generally speaking however, if a character in a match has to perform or use techniques in ways they have never shown to do in order to possibly win, the chances of that match being a stomp are quite high." (also from the stomp thread).

You mean her at least High Mid?

Yeah this is a stomp tbh
Shooooot...

Well that doesn't change my mind about it being a stomp but I thought it was at least low-mid.

Anyone got a good alternate 6-B match for Boros? I'm not too familiar with this tier to be honest. Maybe Final Form Orochi vs. Released Boros?

I'm sorry man. My first vs match was a stomp as well- although maybe it would be different now. It was Bakuzan vs. Bug God btw

Shooooot...

Well that doesn't change my mind about it being a stomp but I thought it was at least low-mid.

Anyone got a good alternate 6-B match for Boros? I'm not too familiar with this tier to be honest. Maybe Final Form Orochi vs. Released Boros?
Epik

Back