• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Gaspard

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Gaspard was traveling through time on his Death Ark and something went wrong and he ended up in the One Punch Man Timeline. Their he sees Lord Boros's ship firing on helpless people. He enters the vessel and encounters Lord Boros.

Rules

7-B versions

Human Gaspard

Speed equalized

Votes

Gaspard:

Boros:

Inconclusive:

Arrogant Schmuck is correct, Gaspard scales to the 8 Megatons.

Boros has the AP advantage by quite a bit, and seems to be more skilled, plus regen and flight will be a massive pain for Gaspard. The only thing I see being a problem for Boros is the time travel. How often does he use it in character?

What's Boros AP again?.

Gaspard Time Travels whenever he's in trouble but he's got his Reactive Evolution which I'm going to change to Reactive Power Level because he just gets stronger through combat very quickly.

Vaccine Man in Base is 9.something megatons, his transformed state should be quite a bit above that. Boros survived the same attack that one shot said transformed state, and his AP scales.

Then I guess Boros would just One Shot before Gaspard's Reactive Power Level kicks in.

Back