• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you guys want my help tell me. I am a giant tazmanian devil fan
If you'd like, you can handle Taz-Mania. There are a lot of feats from there that we probably won't get to for a while.

Note: High Tier toons like Taz are probably going to get at the very least High 3-A due to the many universe-busting feats in canon, so I'd focus more on the toon abilities rather than physical calcs.

If you'd like, you can handle Taz-Mania. There are a lot of feats from there that we probably won't get to for a while.

Note: High Tier toons like Taz are probably going to get at the very least High 3-A due to the many universe-busting feats in canon, so I'd focus more on the toon abilities rather than physical calcs.
Nvm

There was an episode called "I'm Okay & You're Taz", where he got crushed by giant rocks. Did the last rock crush the Galaxy or just the Solar System?

I hope you call wait till tomorrow...
Yeah, I'm just going through Tiny Toons stuff today, so I probably won't make any progress with anything else. I'm on S1E5 rn.

There was an episode called "I'm Okay & You're Taz", where he got crushed by giant rocks. Did the last rock crush the Galaxy or just the Solar System?

I hope you can wait till tomorrow...
I dont remember, I will rewatch the show if you guys have a place to watch them

And tanking Bugs's explosives, he's a powerhouse
I remember a scene where bugs threw him into a cage with lions (who are depicted as being stronger than bugs) and when he opened the gate some time later, inside there was only one thing left was who was Taz with a lion tail hanging out from his mouth lol

For more information on Crossover scaling, click here:

He also got some hax like presctive manipulation, he rips thru a sunsets like it was cardnoard in the 2nd episode of his series, ate subtitles & part of the backround of an episode leaving a white space in another episode, broke thru comic panels & eat comicbook pages. I'm getting distracted, need to leave now.

Last edited:
Question is Space jam canon? If so the cosmology is easily 2-A
If you'll scroll up, you'll see me mentioning the canon timeline and Space Jam is an in-universe movie. Space Jam 2: A New Legacy is not canon to anything, as it contradicts even the first Space Jam.

If you'll scroll up, you'll see me mentioning the canon timeline and Space Jam is an in-universe movie. Space Jam 2: A New Legacy is not canon to anything, as it contradicts even the first Space Jam.
Awh damn. 2-A cosmology would be fire

I am not saying we can. I was just saying why I thought it was 2-A if it was canon
Anyways, please read through the discussion thread so you are aware of established verse rules. That might help answer any future questions you have.

ate subtitles & part of the backround of an episode leaving a white space in another episode
That's already consistent with what Yakko can do. Good work.
If only I didn't have gfycat problems😭😭. I checked my notes and it's at the start of the episode "Retakes Not Included". There's more evidence there for the "actor meta". Now time I leave for real, I can't afford slacking rn.

I'll probably make a verse page too to clear up misconceptions, but I have to get Toon Physiology out of the way first.

I'm going to review the It's A Wonderful Life special to see if the "I wish I never existed" hax really is causality manipulation or just time stuff.

Back