• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gosh help us if they do something with Fifi (you all know why, but she isn't really that misunderstood).

EDIT: Oh, it is said by creators that almost every original character from both the show are there. At least Elmyra's in one picture after what was assumed.

I'm really not sure what to make of it but seeing as how Babs and Buster being siblings is such a drastic change from the source material, it's safe to say that it won't be very important in any discussions pertaining to the main actor timeline.

I just realized Yakko would have Infinite LS due to breaking out of Elmyra's hugs, which are able to keep Plucky restrained. And Plucky was capable of picking up a copy of the infinite universe and placing it into reality. We are gonna be so busted.

Looks like I was wrong about not bringing in old hax (from the actors canon, of course) in a earlier Post regarding the return. Now we just need higher "after FTL" speeds.

See this is exactly why, I'm missing like so much you're only explaining now. 😭
I warned ya I'm a slowpoke, Flash.
Damn... The links work for me :/
ooof
I always saw it more like, that was an outside suit that made it look like he was affected by the electricity, and the unaffected Bugs inside unzipped to reveal he was perfectly fine.
I'm glad to know the unzip trick is consistent (Even The Mask uses it a lot in the cartoon). I can probably put it under an umbrella as a whole ability if we figure it out.
Nice more powa to the green menance. Freakazoid did it too.
That's true. I was just kind of waiting until I got around to seeing the Hamton petrification feat.
Which one, the one where he failed to recover from pertification(S1) or the one one where he was pertified, broken to pieces yet still came back to normal(S3)?

Last edited:
I warned ya I'm a slowpoke, Flash.
We need your vote over there lad!
yakko_as_uncle_sam_by_smoothcriminalgirl16_dcwbis1-fullview.jpg

(I didn't draw this btw. Gotta give credit where credit is due per usual, its from "SmoothCriminalGirl16").

Actually, it says that Babs and Buster will be siblings instead of love interests. Nvm. We're gonna pop that shit right into the Space Jam: A New Legacy corner.
Oh yeah something very crucial that I remembered: Bugs apparently was Zenō erasured in Space Jam 2 and he seemed gravely effected at first... Only to pop back up with ease and says his OP Toon Statement.

Which leads in with something as crucial and I have stated this before with Fireld, but given what SB alone has shown to do as examples: I am dead certain that Toons have solid Reactive Evolutions regardless of their ranks. It wouldn't feel right to say they don't. At least something like being effected by certain abilities before only to shrug it off with ease type of thing (Examples: The Mask who initially was effected by Za Warudo, only to evolve into making a fool of the opponent afterwards. Granted if they too don't have an evolution then it can cancel out, cuz even then he lost to a dumb IQ elephant).
maxresdefault.jpg

AND NOW, YAKKO WARNER PRESENTS... ALL THE VERSES HE WILL BODY!

"Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Konjiki No Gash Bell
Ben 10, Berserk, Naruto
Sonic and Gintama, Kill La Kill, Medaka
One-Punch Man and Mario~"
All of this is would be correct, but I have to be real here: Except maybe Sonic and potentially Mario. Via Archie Sonic is just a beast on it's own that won't be as easily beaten I'm sure, Mario may grow just as strong that is if the series moves forward with something good, even Canon Sonic is 2-A now like holy **** (Take this with a pinch of salt, but I heard that the gaming version alone has more overlapping dimensions that Eggman took advantage of yet Super Sonic bested somewhere... But of course there is nothing without it's issues on such validity).

Oh yeah something very crucial that I remembered: Bugs apparently was Zenō erasured in Space Jam 2 and he seemed gravely effected at first... Only to pop back up with ease and says his OP Toon Statement.

Space Jam 2 unfortunately doesn't belong in any established Looney Tunes canon and exists separately from all of the continuities.
Which leads in with something as crucial and I have stated this before with Fireld, but given what SB alone has shown to do as examples: I am dead certain that Toons have solid Reactive Evolutions regardless of their ranks. It wouldn't feel right to say they don't. At least something like being effected by certain abilities before only to shrug it off with ease type of thing (Examples: The Mask who initially was effected by Za Warudo, only to evolve into making a fool of the opponent afterwards. Granted if they too don't have an evolution then it can cancel out, cuz even then he lost to a dumb IQ elephant).
Yakko does have RE, yes. He was affected by the Conductor's Plot Manipulation but later regained control. So did his clones.
All of this is would be correct, but I have to be real here: Except maybe Sonic and potentially Mario. Via Archie Sonic is just a beast on it's own that won't be as easily beaten I'm sure, Mario may grow just as strong that is if the series moves forward with something good, even Canon Sonic is 2-A now like holy **** (Take this with a pinch of salt, but I heard that the gaming version alone has more overlapping dimensions that Eggman took advantage of yet Super Sonic bested somewhere... But of course there is nothing without it's issues on such validity).
Once the Toon Physiology page is done, he might put up a fight against even Archie Sonic.

Space Jam 2 unfortunately doesn't belong in any established Looney Tunes canon and exists separately from all of the continuities.
Hmm, well believe it or not I can still make this work. But that's for later as I have more to wrap my head around plus working on other verses xD.
Yakko does have RE, yes. He was affected by the Conductor's Plot Manipulation but later regained control. So did his clones.
Okay that's actually VERY GOOD. So does this also go for the other high ranks or is this just personalized for him?
Once the Toon Physiology page is done, he might put up a fight against even Archie Sonic.
Especially that now out there OP RE, if Yakko lasts then he just gradually GG's The Ultimate Sonk.
Think about it: Ironically enough Fate/Plot excuses ain't gonna save the blue rodent anymore, when there is already one zany to the max who is layers above the lowest who can already do such! Maybe only delay the inevitable from Yakkos Eldritch SCP Evolving Wrath XD.

Yo Maid, more evidence for subjective reality and possibly deconstruction: Buster shattered an anvil, tough enough to crush Plucky, by casually tapping it a mini hammer.
We need your vote over there lad!
yakko_as_uncle_sam_by_smoothcriminalgirl16_dcwbis1-fullview.jpg

(I didn't draw this btw. Gotta give credit where credit is due per usual, its from "SmoothCriminalGirl16").
No, you don't Uncle Sam, what you really need are staff votes. Mine doesn't matter

SmoothCriminal🤔...
Hmm, well believe it or not I can still make this work. But that's for later as I have more to wrap my head around plus working on other verses xD.
You got me curious now

Space Jam 2 has all of the toons originate from something called the "Serververse." It implies that all the cartoons were made here and makes no mention of the Looney Tunes as actors. It breaks even the canon of the Space Jam movies where the Looney Tunes originate from a hole at the center of the Earth called "Looney Tune Land", despite them apparently having met Michael Jordan in the Michael B. Jordan scene. It is inconsistent. It doesn't care about continuity or even consistency. Space Jam 2 doesn't work in the grand scheme of things. But I will tell you this. At least Space Jam 2's version of Bugs has High-Godly.
Okay that's actually VERY GOOD. So does this also go for the other high ranks or is this just personalized for him?
Yes, all High tiers should scale from this as the other Warner Siblings were able to pull this off as well. Anything that the other Warner Siblings ,or any other high tiers like Bugs or Daffy Duck, can do can apply for a High Tier ability. Anything shown to be an individual power is just that.
Especially that now out there OP RE, if Yakko lasts then he just gradually GG's The Ultimate Sonk.
Think about it: Ironically enough Fate/Plot excuses ain't gonna save the blue rodent anymore, when there is already one zany to the max who is layers above the lowest who can already do such! Maybe only delay the inevitable from Yakkos Eldritch SCP Evolving Wrath XD.
There's just one problem. Sonic is 5-D and Yakko is only 4-D.

But I raise you this proposal.

Yakko refers to Duck Amuck as a cartoon. Duck Amuck is shown to be a cartoon in the Roger Ebert parody segment of Slappy Squirrel. The Animator sees the events of that as fiction in the same vein she sees Yakko. Now, what does that mean? Well, in Duck Amuck, the Animator tormenting Daffy can do a lot of things. They can reduce everything in the Looney Tunes cosmology, which we have proven to be 2-B, to void and just as easily recreate it and bring it back to normal, making new scenarios and new realities. The famous twist of course, is that the entire cartoon's reality is just a piece of paper to none other than Bugs Bunny, with Daffy helpless to escape it or even recognize Bugs as the Animator. Supporting evidence of Dimensional Manipulation for High Tier toons. Since Duck Amuck is a part of that fiction, The Animator from Animaniacs 2020 should be superior to Bugs, as she only sees it just as the same fiction as Yakko.

This argument needs some work and I'm not completely sold on it myself, but I think with some careful constructing, we can make an argument for 5-D.

Also because of Bugs' superiority to Daffy, I think Daffy should be classified as a Mid-Tier. Being an OG Looney Tune doesn't automatically grant Mid-Tier status.

Also because of Bugs' superiority to Daffy, I think Daffy should be classified as a Mid-Tier. Being an OG Looney Tune doesn't automatically grant Mid-Tier status.
Is he actually? Because it occurs to me that Bugs is just smarter, and usually Daffy sees through most of his tricks and he's usually allowing himself to get hit. He doesn't just admit it's really "Duck Season" for no reason

Is he actually? Because it occurs to me that Bugs is just smarter, and usually Daffy sees through most of his tricks and he's usually allowing himself to get hit. He doesn't just admit it's really "Duck Season" for no reason
It's a bit more deeper than that. High Tiers like Bugs and Yakko are able to see beyond the fourth wall and even phase out of it into higher dimensions. Their higher forms of "looniness" -- an actual in-verse thing as Tiny Toons explains -- allows them more freedom and abilities in what they can do. Usually this belongs to the central protagonists rather than the comedic foils. They're both toons and can take a lot of the same punishments so they're not exactly on different tiers of AP and Dura. Bugs can harm Daffy and Daffy can harm Bugs. No one's disproving that. But the levels of their hax are much different.

Daffy can't see or immerse himself beyond the fourth wall. He can only complain and throw a fit as the unseen animator torments him. Meanwhile, Bugs can move freely about these dimensions and become the animator himself, and Yakko can actually do something about it and throw the Animator into the cartoon with him. Both of these things, Daffy himself wouldn't be able to do because he's not at the same tier as them. Likewise, Dr. Scratchansniff, the olympian, and Norita are not able to see or notice the Animator making changes as Yakko would. There is a clear hierarchy at play here, I think.

Adding support to this, in Rabbit Rampage, Bugs immediately knows it's Elmer behind the page, he can physically break the paintbrush used to paint the picture, and he ends the cartoon on his own terms, unlike Daffy. Elmer can vary between Mid and High Tier for this reason, as Looney Tunes is a flexible verse when it comes to these scales and portrayals, but Daffy is consistently mid tier for the evidence shown above.

I have almost every Looney Tunes page archived on my sandboxes around the time before they were deleted, perhaps working links would help on finding abilities and stuff like supporting feats for various canon profiles.

Last edited:
It's a bit more deeper than that. High Tiers like Bugs and Yakko are able to see beyond the fourth wall and even phase out of it into higher dimensions. Their higher forms of "looniness" -- an actual in-verse thing as Tiny Toons explains -- allows them more freedom and abilities in what they can do. Usually this belongs to the central protagonists rather than the comedic foils. They're both toons and can take a lot of the same punishments so they're not exactly on different tiers of AP and Dura. Bugs can harm Daffy and Daffy can harm Bugs. No one's disproving that. But the levels of their hax are much different.

Daffy can't see or immerse himself beyond the fourth wall. He can only complain and throw a fit as the unseen animator torments him. Meanwhile, Bugs can move freely about these dimensions and become the animator himself, and Yakko can actually do something about it and throw the Animator into the cartoon with him. Both of these things, Daffy himself wouldn't be able to do because he's not at the same tier as them. Likewise, Dr. Scratchansniff, the olympian, and Norita are not able to see or notice the Animator making changes as Yakko would. There is a clear hierarchy at play here, I think.

Adding support to this, in Rabbit Rampage, Bugs immediately knows it's Elmer behind the page, he can physically break the paintbrush used to paint the picture, and he ends the cartoon on his own terms, unlike Daffy. Elmer can vary between Mid and High Tier for this reason, as Looney Tunes is a flexible verse when it comes to these scales and portrayals, but Daffy is consistently mid tier for the evidence shown above.
Ah, so it's in hax you're talking about. I guess this makes sense. But if I remember correctly, didn't Daffy also mess with Bugs in the animation room with a digital tablet in a much later cartoon and Bug's couldn't really do anything to stop it?

Ah, so it's in hax you're talking about. I guess this makes sense. But if I remember correctly, didn't Daffy also mess with Bugs in the animation room with a digital tablet in a much later cartoon and Bug's couldn't really do anything to stop it?
That's in a modern Looney Tunes short, which we haven't proved is a part of the "Actors" timeline as seen above. So we can't rule it into the same physiology rules that we can other classic cartoons and the Speilberg era.

That's in a modern Looney Tunes short, which we haven't proved is a part of the "Actors" timeline as seen above. So we can't rule it into the same physiology rules that we can other classic cartoons and the Speilberg era.
Oh, what is the canon list that we're basing Looney Tunes so far? Because it was deleted for being composited before

Oh, what is the canon list that we're basing Looney Tunes so far? Because it was deleted for being composited before
Working on it right here. I actually looked at the decompositing thread for reference as well.
And now, the definitive Looney Tunes canon! (until we can find more evidence)

ACTORS CANON:
Merrie Melodies Shorts and OG Looney Tunes Cartoons - - > Tiny Toon Adventures - - > Taz-Mania (Consistent with actors canon) - - - > Animaniacs - - - > Pinky and The Brain - - - > The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries (Doesn't contradict anything and supports evidence for a later connection) - - - > Freakazoid - - - > Space Jam (Consistently exists as a film in-universe but due to the "actors doing real stunts" stuff, physical feats from it are valid, but not skill feats) - - - > Looney Tunes: Back In Action (Consistent with the "actors" canon and even then, is revealed to be another in-universe film at the end that Daffy was tricked into acting in) - - - > Duck Dodgers (Consistent with actors canon. Can't find the episode just yet, but it's stated that Bugs Bunny turned down a cameo for this show) --- > Animaniacs 2020

MODERN STUFF: New Looney Tunes - - - > Looney Tunes Cartoons

Stuff that doesn't fit:

Baby Looney Tunes (If you were expecting Baby Looney Tunes to be an important part of the canon, idk what to tell you)

The Looney Tunes Show (Exists as it's own separate thing)

Loonatics Unleashed (Is it's own thing)

Space Jam: A New Legacy (Does this have the toons referencing their old stuff? Yes. Does it have The Warners? Yes. Does it contradict literally everything and have virtually no consistency even within itself!??! Yes)

Comics/Video Games/Web Cartoons (Don't know where to put these, but I know there are comic runs that reference previous shorts which should put them in the actors canon. Otherwise, they belong in miscellaneous or their own separate stuff)

Another Note:

Cartoons are portrayed as they are in movies like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. They are created via drawings and become real, where they go onto become actors in cartoons. While they loosely follow a script, the stunts they perform and the damage are real, although because of their nature, they are never in any harm of dying or getting permanently hurt. It's also very heavily implied that most of the time they don't even follow a script due to their lack of ones or just general interest, though this could only apply to the Warners specifically since they were noted to be difficult to control, and they themselves can mess with scripts to their leisure while others must follow their rules.
A note that’s important in understanding how this comsology works. There’s some more concrete stuff that I’ll go over once the connected works are established that provide more evidence of this.

Ooh nice!

I'm probably gonna have to dig that up...

Yeah, that is true. Buster might just be a high tier for being able to contend with Daffy which means Gogo might keep Mid Tier.

True. Plucky still remains a low tier or mid tier that while does demonstrate some impressive feats, his level of looniness can't quite compare to a more developed Buster.

Oh believe me, you are, I am literally going through hell on this toon physiology page and now I have to implement the Chuck Jones cartoons now that Bugs is valid again. 😭
Bugs is valid?! I am intrested

Comics/Video Games/Web Cartoons (Don't know where to put these, but I know there are comic runs that reference previous shorts which should put them in the actors canon. Otherwise, they belong in miscellaneous or their own separate stuff)
👀...
If you guys want my help tell me. I am a giant tazmanian devil fan
Have you watched Taz-mania? Cuz I've got a question about a certain episode.

Back