• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think given the right time and calcs, this verse could prove to be one of the most formidable cartoon verses out there.

I wanna thank you guys for believing in the product 'cause I didn't think anyone would care for this sort of thing.

Should also note that I'm going to need some help looking for scans of any class-segments in Tiny Toons, as the things the Looney Tunes are teaching should be achievable for any toon since they're taking it in a course, hence will be necessary for the Toon Physiology page.
I think this could help a little.
Excellent work in both.

Also, I've made a Minerva Mink draft.

Thanks!

giphy.gif

I also believe that any toon force feats Buster and the gang can pull off can be added to Toon Physiology since being low-level students who require teachings to be like accomplished toons like Bugs and the cast of Animaniacs would warrant their skills being applicable to them.
I wouldn't call Buster & Babs low-level, especially after the 1st season since they've been able to get the better of some of their teachers occasionally. And neither would Gogo since his feats are crazier than most of the cast since he comes from Wackyland & he doesn't even always frequent ACME.LOO. Sometimes he isn't there as a student, just play around as a cuckoo clock and does random things in general. The rest is safe as lowlevel.
I can't believe one of my justifications for SI basically boils down to "even if you're not a furry, you are not immune to Minerva Mink".
we-live-in-a-society-society.gif

I wanna thank you guys for believing in the product 'cause I didn't think anyone would care for this sort of thing.
And I gotta thank you for reigniting my interest for the verse.

I wouldn't call Buster & Babs low-level, especially after the 1st season since they've been able to get the better of some of their teachers occasionally. And neither would Gogo since his feats are crazier than most of the cast since he comes from Wackyland & he doesn't even always frequent ACME.LOO. Sometimes he isn't there as a student, just play around as a cuckoo clock and does random things in general. The rest is safe as lowlevel.
You make a good point. I suppose S2 onwards Buster and Babs would qualify as mid-tier. Gogo is definitely an exception since like the Warners, his toon force is just kind of natural for him and he can do all kinds of crazy shit without even trying. The difference is, he's an anomaly compared to the rest of the gang, and the Warners are more like prodigies.
Np, man.

As much as de-compositing Looney Tunes overall (interesting case as Tom & Jerry doesn't have official canon according to a verse page and Flashlight is working on Felix now - perhaps a match with someone from this verse as he's Wall level without accepted calcs thus far? Besides my blog for Woody Woodpecker and Christian's planned profile of him).

Last edited:
I think it would do well to separate the Toon Physiology users into tiers when I finalize them.

Low Tier: This tier will cover abilities that can be used by any toon, and people granted access to this tier would be young or inexperienced toons. (Ex: S1 Babs and Buster and the rest of the Acme Looniversity students)

Mid Tier: This tier will cover abilities that can be used by professional toons who have already made it big in the industry or are good enough to teach at Looniversity but are still somewhat limited in their skill and below the ranks of exceptionally gifted toons. (Ex: Elmer Fudd, Minerva Mink, S2 Onwards Babs and Buster)

High Tier: This tier will cover abilities that can be used by toons who have mastered cartoon physics down to an art form and are vastly above even Mid Tier toons, capable of easily turning them into punchlines and recipients of their wacky antics. (Ex: The Warners, Bugs Bunny, Slappy Squirrel, Gogo)

As much as de-compositing Looney Tunes overall
1 of the many reasons Christian left this place
Besides my blog for Woody Woodpecker and Christian's planned profile of him
I'm pretty sure that was already posted on VSDW
You make a good point. I suppose S2 onwards Buster and Babs would qualify as mid-tier. Gogo is definitely an exception since like the Warners, his toon force is just kind of natural for him and he can do all kinds of crazy shit without even trying. The difference is, he's an anomaly compared to the rest of the gang, and the Warners are more like prodigies.
I think it would do well to separate the Toon Physiology users into tiers when I finalize them.

Low Tier: This tier will cover abilities that can be used by any toon, and people granted access to this tier would be young or inexperienced toons. (Ex: S1 Babs and Buster and the rest of the Acme Looniversity students)

Mid Tier: This tier will cover abilities that can be used by professional toons who have already made it big in the industry or are good enough to teach at Looniversity but are still somewhat limited in their skill and below the ranks of exceptionally gifted toons. (Ex: Elmer Fudd, Minerva Mink, S2 Onwards Babs and Buster)

High Tier: This tier will cover abilities that can be used by toons who have mastered cartoon physics down to an art form and are vastly above even Mid Tier toons, capable of easily turning them into punchlines and recipients of their wacky antics. (Ex: The Warners, Bugs Bunny, Slappy Squirrel, Gogo)
We forgot Elmyra, she might be a high tier. IIRC there was an episode where she was scaring the Warners. In the end they don't "beat", they just distract her with Mindy.

We forgot Elmyra, she might be a high tier. IIRC there was an episode where she was scaring the Warners. In the end they don't "beat", they just distract her with Mindy.
Elmyra is a High Tier, I would say. Here's what I have so far, I still need to transfer all of The Warners' abilities here but I'm tired and all of Yakko's abilities aren't even on his page yet.

Would you say that the Warners escaped Elmyra's grip here? Because if so, they might scale to Elmyra's Black Hole LS feat.

According to this thread, the event-horizon of a black hole would be 1.2e+44 Newtons of Force. Orson Whales states that Elmyra's LS is half of that, so that puts her at 6e+43, which would be Multi-Stellar. And this is her casually.

We should all fear Elmyra.

Last edited:
Elmyra is a High Tier, I would say. Here's what I have so far, I still need to transfer all of The Warners' abilities here but I'm tired and all of Yakko's abilities aren't even on his page yet.

I'm liking the formatting so far, but every ability of Yakko in that page? Seems bit much.
Would you say that the Warners escaped Elmyra's grip here? Because if so, they might scale to Elmyra's Black Hole LS feat.

According to this thread, the event-horizon of a black hole would be 1.2e+44 Newtons of Force. Orson Whales states that Elmyra's LS is half of that, so that puts her at 6e+43, which would be Multi-Stellar. And this is her casually.
Ye, barely. I say they downscale from her.

Interesting. I thought he said the pressure of the black hole was roughly half the force of Elmyra hugs, not the other way around so Elmyra LS would be ~2x that value.
We should all fear Elmyra.
She's a menance...

I'm liking the formatting so far, but every ability of Yakko in that page? Seems bit much.
I would say that every ability that the Warners share should be up there. This is just a draft though.
Ye, barely. I say they downscale from her.

Interesting. I thought he said the pressure of the black hole was roughly half the force of Elmyra hugs, not the other way around so Elmyra LS would be ~2x that value.
Oh wow, she's cracked then. That's 2.4e+44. ******* Galactic.
She's a menance...
Elmyra is god.

Damn, I've been missing a lot!
I would say that every ability that the Warners share should be up there. This is just a draft though.

Oh wow, she's cracked then. That's 2.4e+44. ******* Galactic.

Elmyra is god.
Hmmm...

Trust me; we can get much higher, so high...

That's why they cancelled her...
HEY SO DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE HIGH 3-A FEAT?

DOT CAUSES THE COMPLETE ANNIHILATION OF THE UNIVERSE AND SURVIVES IT.
What is this, actual consistency of high level feats!? LET'S F**KING GO!!!
WoG also confirmed that the Warners survived this.

And that nothing can kill them as they are immortal.

This also extends to every other Animaniacs character.

TYPE 5 TOON PHYSIOLOGY???
I can argue for type 7+8 too & additional evidnece for type 4, just ya wait...

Would it be possible for us to have consistent High 3-A Animaniacs?

Dot survived the Big Bang explosion that wiped out the universe. Plucky was able to restore his universe with paper, Elmyra/Plucky survived their universe getting sucked up. We have some solid creation AND destruction feats that should scale to their AP and Dura. And to think, Plucky recreated the universe with only the power of a low-level toon...

So, according to FireId's page on VSDW with dead video links even on Dailymotion, it is said that toons will stay young and exist as long as people still laugh at them (Type 1 Immortality?). And speed-wise, Babs outpaced Little Beeper when excited on Prom-ise Her Anything, who can run nearly at light-speed in Toon Physics (doubting it unless Animaniacs has consistent feats when requests are calculated). And then there's the giant in some episode, who circled the world above clouds in twenty steps.

While he had blanked a whole sandbox, there are some notes in the previous edit (especially an aforementioned speed feat).

Would it be possible for us to have consistent High 3-A Animaniacs?

Dot survived the Big Bang explosion that wiped out the universe. Plucky was able to restore his universe with paper, Elmyra/Plucky survived their universe getting sucked up. We have some solid creation AND destruction feats that should scale to their AP and Dura. And to think, Plucky recreated the universe with only the power of a low-level toon...
Don't forget Plucky and Marcia being unfazed from the universe & the animator getting sucked.
So, according to FireId's page on VSDW with dead video links even on Dailymotion, it is said that toons will stay young and exist as long as people still laugh at them. And speed-wise, Babs outpaced Little Beeper when excited on Prom-ise Her Anything, who can run nearly at light-speed in Toon Physics (doubting it unless Animaniacs has consistent feats when requests are calculated). And then there's the giant in some episode, who circled the world above clouds in twenty steps.

While he had blanked a whole sandbox, there are some notes in the previous edit (especially an aforementioned speed feat)
That sandbox & the vsdw page are outdated as hell, never bothered fixing those. I'm so lazy...

Last edited:
I can't believe one of my justifications for SI basically boils down to "even if you're not a furry, you are not immune to Minerva Mink".
"(Teleports in, and rolls his "sleeves") I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT LADY!"
(Only Fireld may partially get the yellow joke, for his immaculate rizz also knows no bounds...Yes this may be a slight running gag depending on the circumstances. Also very fitting considering what he's done too)

Now, here's the question.

How do we apply this? Dot's catastrophe was able to suck in and affect the Animator, who sees and works on this fictitious show. A show that is apart of a 2-C cosmology. What do we do with this information?
And this actually further encourages a certain idea, thanks a bunch for introducing this to me too!👍

So, according to FireId's page on VSDW with dead video links even on Dailymotion, it is said that toons will stay young and exist as long as people still laugh at them (Type 1 Immortality?)
I think that's the source of Bugs' Type 8 Immortality. If we can get that scan, toons will be completely broken. This is actually consistent as it applies to The Warners too. After the show ended in the 90's and they came back in the reboot, the Warners did not age one bit after the confirmed timeskip because people still remembered them and laughed at their cartoons. The only exception I would think is maybe Slappy Squirrel, but that could be because people started to forget her after her run and not watch her cartoons, thus her aging. This is also consistent because she has garnered a massive fanbase after her run on Animaniacs, and has not aged a day since then.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Tier 1 Animaniacs.

We've already established that Yakko states that "the universe extends to a place that never ends which is maybe just inside a little jar". It establishes that the universe is High 3-A due to it's infinite nature. We've also established that Pinky and The Brain proved that there are over 166 different parallel timelines to this one in the Animaniacs cosmology, bringing it up to a 2-C structure. Then, we have the Animator and Staff characters who view the entire thing as fiction. They are initially just used for meta gags with Yakko asking favors of them or addressing them directly. But in Yakko Amakko, we see one Animator as a single character who has significant control over the structure, viewing it as fiction in the "real world", transcending the cartoon, until Yakko drags them inside it with him. This is not the last time this would happen, as Dot's universe-destroying antics cause them to be sucked into the cartoon once again. As they are characters who can interact and remember them, this would make them applicable to characters who can sustain their Type 8 Immortality to can bring them back to full health, youth, and form after they have faded away or aged by simply laughing at and remembering their cartoons. In short, Yakko and Dot don't have Low 1-C AP or Durability, but they do have Low Complex Mutiversal Range and 4D-reliant Type 8. Yakko is shown to be perfectly able to transcend his cartoon and have ice cream with the animator though, in which case, if we high-ball this...

LOW 1-C WARNER SIBLINGS.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Tier 1 Animaniacs.

We've already established that Yakko states that "the universe extends to a place that never ends which is maybe just inside a little jar". It establishes that the universe is High 3-A due to it's infinite nature. We've also established that Pinky and The Brain proved that there are over 166 different parallel timelines to this one in the Animaniacs cosmology, bringing it up to a 2-C structure. Then, we have the Animator and Staff characters who view the entire thing as fiction. They are initially just used for meta gags with Yakko asking favors of them or addressing them directly. But in Yakko Amakko, we see one Animator as a single character who has significant control over the structure, viewing it as fiction in the "real world", transcending the cartoon, until Yakko drags them inside it with him. This is not the last time this would happen, as Dot's universe-destroying antics cause them to be sucked into the cartoon once again. As they are characters who can interact and remember them, this would make them applicable to characters who can sustain their Type 8 Immortality to can bring them back to full health, youth, and form after they have faded away or aged by simply laughing at and remembering their cartoons. In short, Yakko and Dot don't have Low 1-C AP or Durability, but they do have Low Complex Mutiversal Range and 4D-reliant Type 8. Yakko is shown to be perfectly able to transcend his cartoon and have ice cream with the animator though, in which case, if we high-ball this...

LOW 1-C WARNER SIBLINGS.
Holy shit, Low 1-C Bugs Bunny, here we go (it's a shame he wouldn't bring most of his old hax here). Anomalous is so going to lose it.

Last edited:
"(Teleports in, and rolls his "sleeves") I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT LADY!"
(Only Fireld may partially get the yellow joke, for his immaculate rizz also knows no bounds...Yes this may be a slight running gag depending on the circumstances. Also very fitting considering what he's done too)
I bet, I'm missing the joke: Is this about SB pulling a literal Lupin move.
The only exception I would think is maybe Slappy Squirrel, but that could be because people started to forget her after her run and not watch her cartoons, thus her aging.
Ye cuz it was relvead her cartoons were banned in Star Warners. In the same episode Slappy gets crushed by a laser mallet, her body disappears and later reappears elsewhere talking casually about death. Also during Wild Takes, after Bugs turned himself to ash, a new Bugs popped instead of Bugs reconstrunsting himself from the pile of dust. Buster turns off Babs with a remote yet she's back after the sketch ends. Plucky & Hamton all die in "One Beer" and they come back from that too like it was a stageplay. Would this be more evidence for Immortality type 4?

I've found the scans. This Type 8 immortality can save Toons even after they've "faded".

More evidence for type 8 but less impressive.
Would appreciate people looking into Tiny Toons however they can because I'm focusing on Animaniacs and already there is a lot of ground to cover.
Working on it, I still got more stuff.
I finally found a good site like kiss anime without any of the constant ads making recording a pain. Expect more scans soon.
Could you share the name of the site? It could come in handy.

Holy shit, Low 1-C Bugs Bunny, here we go (it's a shame he wouldn't bring most of his old hax here). Anomalous is so going to lose it.
Astonishingly consistently OP: Mister MXZLPLTK who is a 5th Dimensional being plus also one to nonchalantly yeetus deletus gag characters as it is, failed to do much to the Looney Tunes themselves (it's like if they were on another level) and was more frustrated then anything that he had to resort in running away instead xD.

Also heads up that the regen of the gods may have a big change later on. From what I could understand, physical and soul erasures will still get Low-Godly, while "the mind" or some other further specification of their existence would get Mid-Godly or the potentially newly branded Aspectual.

I am focused on another thing so I can be wrong.

Ye cuz it was relvead her cartoons were banned in Star Warners. In the same episode Slappy gets crushed by a laser mallet, her body disappears and later reappears elsewhere talking casually about death. Also during Wild Takes, after Bugs turned himself to ash, a new Bugs popped instead of Bugs reconstrunsting himself from the pile of dust. Buster turns off Babs with a remote yet she's back after the sketch ends.
Ah, that makes sense. Good evidence here.
Plucky & Hamton all die in "One Beer" and they come back from that too like it was a stageplay. Would this be more evidence for Immortality type 4?
One Beer wouldn't work because they're aware that it was all just a PSA. The real feat is that they survived all that and managed to Wild Take into angels.
More evidence for type 8 but less impressive.
Noted.
Working on it, I still got more stuff.

Could you share the name of the site? It could come in handy.
I'll send you the link when I can.

I've finished all the Animaniacs episodes and finished all the abilities for OG Wakko. Now, onto the reboot.
Wait OG? Does that mean that they will be split?? I remember them having a similar case to mine, where they still acknowledged being the same in the modern one.

No, because the reboot explicitly is connected to the OG. I'm just saying that because I'm dividing up my focus into research between Animaniacs and Animaniacs 2020.
Oh okay, thank god. I say such as Crash Bandicoot has been recently split and nerfed horribly, but regardless of the split timeline, Crash WILL be fixed + also have an awesome SB Respect Upgrade on it's own... Until I take care of what I have first of course.

Last edited:
Back