• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A lot of what this video says is just straight up.... unusable, really. And most of the feats he goes on by are either heavily wanked, uses crossover scaling, or are from the comics, which we haven't reached a consensus on whether or not they're in the Actors timeline yet. We have the feats to prove that Bugs is High 3-A and the animator feat is clearly Low 1-C via Dimensional Manipulation, but beyond that, we can't really use anything in this video. I feel like I need to make a note on the verse page that needs to be strict with how many people bring up the DC crossover comics, jeez....

The "wish I didn't exist" feat he brings up isn't even Universal+. It's just Causality Manipulation.

An argument can be made for 2-A cosmology now that I've looked into the Pinky and The Brain episode in full and analyzed it.

S2E14: Brain of the Future, for everyone wishing to know.

Pinky and Brain end up creating a stable bootstrap paradox. Future selves of Pinky and Brain come to the past to bring their past selves a world domination kit, and offer themselves their time capsule to travel ahead in the future to get it for themselves so that the bootstrap paradox is stable. Some time shenanigans happen and they find out their meddling in time causes branching paths. Pinky and the Brain end up becoming their future selves and go back in time to complete the loop. And it just keeps going and going until the lab is filled to the brim with Pinkies and Brains. Since the loop remains stable, the alternate timelines that are created from his are infinite. Or something. To quote Brain in this episode, my head hurts.

Take a look for yourselves and let me know what you think.

We usually can't use stuff from theory videos like that for evidence
The "wish I didn't exist" feat he brings up isn't even Universal+. It's just Causality Manipulation.
I am aware that some eyebrows will be raised from the more over the top displays, but let me explain that I listed this video to mainly reference the MXZLPLTK feat, which was the easiest source to find at the time.

However, surprisingly:
We can't use any crossovers as stated before, unfortunately.
Okay yeah no hold up, I get there were strict rules and whatnot regarding such, but even then I have major issues with that.

We literally have DC characters crossovering/referenced alongside LT since the very beginning in their own right, they are literally as personal Warner Bros properties:

Potentially just far more that I shared in Firelds LT Sandbox Blog that was shown here awhile ago somewhere (Yes I had history with LT way back also, hence why he has recommended me here and it once more caught my eye as well).
Overall there are ALSO connections on it's own, and it's admittedly baffling given how far we have come with said connections, hell even Batman has appeared in one of the Animaniacs episodes like Bugs did from a VHS tape immersion thing.

Even with the denial of it all, I say baffling for a reason as "crossovers" have technically gained the slip here. Like this character for instance that has irked me for awhile as a result.

Now yes... I too am fine with the already OP Bugs scaling, but I feel like throwing this now regardless, as while it may not seem like it now, it still could be much more crucial then some people currently think. I sure as hell am not saying we should add it over there now... Just a thought.

Last edited:
And either then, I'm pretty sure this also could break the power-scaling standards for dc comics

Guys, please just drop the crossover stuff. This is the kind of scaling that makes people not want to take us seriously.

And now, the definitive Looney Tunes canon! (until we can find more evidence)

ACTORS CANON:
Merrie Melodies Shorts and OG Looney Tunes Cartoons - - > Tiny Toon Adventures - - > Taz-Mania (Consistent with actors canon) - - - > Animaniacs - - - > Pinky and The Brain - - - > The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries (Doesn't contradict anything and supports evidence for a later connection) - - - > Freakazoid - - - > Space Jam (Consistently exists as a film in-universe but due to the "actors doing real stunts" stuff, physical feats from it are valid, but not skill feats) - - - > Looney Tunes: Back In Action (Consistent with the "actors" canon and even then, is revealed to be another in-universe film at the end that Daffy was tricked into acting in) - - - > Duck Dodgers (Consistent with actors canon. Can't find the episode just yet, but it's stated that Bugs Bunny turned down a cameo for this show) --- > Animaniacs 2020

MODERN STUFF: New Looney Tunes - - - > Looney Tunes Cartoons

Stuff that doesn't fit:

Baby Looney Tunes (If you were expecting Baby Looney Tunes to be an important part of the canon, idk what to tell you)

The Looney Tunes Show (Exists as it's own separate thing)

Loonatics Unleashed (Is it's own thing)

Space Jam: A New Legacy (Does this have the toons referencing their old stuff? Yes. Does it have The Warners? Yes. Does it contradict literally everything and have virtually no consistency even within itself!??! Yes)

Comics/Video Games/Web Cartoons (Don't know where to put these, but I know there are comic runs that reference previous shorts which should put them in the actors canon. Otherwise, they belong in miscellaneous or their own separate stuff)
The timeline we've established is here.

I guess those humans are just built different
It's because while those humans are "real", they're still in the 3-D reality of toons. The Roger Ebert parody character for example demonstrates cartoon physics and regen. The Siegfied and Roy parodies they meet in Magic Time do the same. There was a character in Tiny Toons who represented the censors wanting to ban all looniness so that the world would replace them with educational content, and later it was revealed that she had some looniness in her herself. Everyone in the 3-D plane of existence has looniness/cartoon physics. The only person who doesn't is The Animator from Animaniacs 2020 on the 4-D plane, because she's not a toon herself. She just makes toons.

Hold on, I feel like I just need to bury this argument once and for all.
We literally have DC characters crossovering/referenced alongside LT since the very beginning in their own right, they are literally as personal Warner Bros properties:

These are all parodies. Any feature of Superman here is no different from Family Guy revealing Batman to be a character in the show for a pop culture reference. Just because they reference this doesn't mean anything, and Looney Tunes and DC are two completely different series. As for the crossover comics, those are just one-off specials done for fun. They're like Marvel vs. Capcom, not canon to either series in the slightest and not brought up again as a canon thing in either series ever again. Wonder Woman doesn't ever go "hey guys remember the time the Tazmanian Devil whooped my ass"? Because DC is a series that is based around narrative and continuity with tightly woven lore and events that impact the story. Looney Tunes can get away with a lot because it is not a heavy continuity based series. All of the stories in the individual cartoons are cartoons in-universe. They might not have a script a lot of the time, some toons might not even know they are in a cartoon, and the physical damage, abilities, stunts, etc are real. But they do not follow a tightly woven continuity. It doesn't exist like other series do. It's a collaborative project done by hundreds of creative minds over the course of the century with the sole purpose of making people laugh, therefore, it's canonicity can afford to be loose within itself with some consistency here and there. Because it mimics the real world in that, just like we see these shorts as cartoons, they do as well. The thing is, unlike us, everything that happens inside them are real. DC Comics' cosmology does not fit within the Looney Tunes cosmology and vise versa. We cannot use any crossovers. End of story.
Potentially just far more that I shared in Firelds LT Sandbox Blog that was shown here awhile ago somewhere (Yes I had history with LT way back also, hence why he has recommended me here and it once more caught my eye as well).
Overall there are ALSO connections on it's own, and it's admittedly baffling given how far we have come with said connections, hell even Batman has appeared in one of the Animaniacs episodes like Bugs did from a VHS tape immersion thing.
Yes. For a gag. As a joke.
Even with the denial of it all, I say baffling for a reason as "crossovers" have technically gained the slip here. Like this character for instance that has irked me for awhile as a result.
Black Hat is different. These shows and Villanious are not technically canon to each other. Different versions of those shows in the Villainous universe however do exist. Black Hat proves that he can beat Anti-Pops but this in itself is not acceptable. He explains that in that specific scene, Anti-Pops can do a universe-busting feat and then he proves he is superior. None of Regular Show in itself otherwise is canon to Villainous. Only that scene. Tiny Toons operates on different logic since the release of the cartoons themselves have proven themselves to be events that have happened in that verse and the people who star in them are central characters in that verse. However, the same cannot be said for canonical versions of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. If anything, the "Looney Tunes" versions of those characters are canon to Looney Tunes, and only feats they have demonstrated within the cartoon would apply, just like if Deadpool couldn't regen himself from a puddle in Marvel vs. Capcom like he can in the comics, the ability would not be on his profile.

This is how crossover scaling works.
Now yes... I too am fine with the already OP Bugs scaling, but I feel like throwing this now regardless, as while it may not seem like it now, it still could be much more crucial then some people currently think. I sure as hell am not saying we should add it over there now... Just a thought.
It won't. Ever.

I’m leaving it there because it specifically pertains to an explanation that does not specify regen or reviving. Specifically that they can’t be killed. You never explained why it was wrong and after some input from more knowledgable people, they said it would fit. You just saying “it’s just wrong” isn’t enough to warrant people believing you.

I’m leaving it there because it specifically pertains to an explanation that does not specify regen or reviving. Specifically that they can’t be killed. You never explained why it was wrong and after some input from more knowledgable people, they said it would fit. You just saying “it’s just wrong” isn’t enough to warrant people believing you.
I already told you why its wrong. The quotes are too vague to use for Immortality Type 5 where you have to prove that Death and Life dont effect you. Can I see which knowledgable people said this?

On that matter, Type 5 is backed up by the additions to Looney Tunes cosmology anyways, so it's supporting evidence for that as well.
I am not talking for that I am saying right now these quotes are not enough for Type 5, if theres more then I would be happy to see Immo 5 for Toons.

I already told you why its wrong. The quotes are too vague to use for Immortality Type 5 where you have to prove that Death and Life dont effect you. Can I see which knowledgable people said this?
Friends on Discord. Brought them the context for why this was said and in this situation, Dot was absolutely sure of the situation and was worried that they were about to die, perceiving whatever was about to kill them as a threat capable of doing so. Despite this, they ended up surviving, prompting the WoG statement above. The same regarding Yakko's concerns on Dot's universal kaboom. And these is the same toons that can regen and survive immense amounts of pain, and live in a universe where there is an abstract embodiment of Death. Adding to this, they can leave Heaven and Hell as they please. The only people who can negate this are the animators with their layered plot hax. You've been wrong about certain abilities before, which is why I wanted an outside opinion.

Friends on Discord. Brought them the context for why this was said and in this situation, Dot was absolutely sure of the situation and was worried that they were about to die, perceiving whatever was about to kill them as a threat capable of doing so. Despite this, they ended up surviving, prompting the WoG statement above. The same regarding Yakko's concerns on Dot's universal kaboom. And these is the same toons that can regen and survive immense amounts of pain, and live in a universe where there is an abstract embodiment of Death. Adding to this, they can leave Heaven and Hell as they please. The only people who can negate this are the animators with their layered plot hax. You've been wrong about certain abilities before, which is why I wanted an outside opinion.
I am %100 sure “Cannot die” quotes are too vague for Immo 5. Theres further proof? Sure. But only these? No.

I am %100 sure “Cannot die” quotes are too vague for Immo 5. Theres further proof? Sure. But only these? No.
If even Death can’t kill them and they can just freely move about heaven and hell, then I think that would warrant Type 5. You’re also looking at a list that hasn’t even been updated for a while, and already you’re moving onto assumptions. Please wait until I’ve finished it before assuming I’m wrong.

If even Death can’t kill them and they can just freely move about heaven and hell, then I think that would warrant Type 5. You’re also looking at a list that hasn’t even been updated for a while, and already you’re moving onto assumptions. Please wait until I’ve finished it before assuming I’m wrong.
You are not wrong if they also do those
I am already stressed out as it is with this impossible CRT. Please wait until I have a finished project instead of doing all this shit.
Just gave my opinion about it.

Back