• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've found more 4D Low 1-C evidence.

In this cartoon, it's shown that the Conductor of the orchestra that plays for the Animaniacs shorts can control the plot of the cartoon by playing his music. However, eventually, the Warners stop being controlled by the music, building up a resistance to it. But the duplicates created by them aren't. They phase through the screen and end up ascending to the 4D realm of the real world, which we've already established is such with the Animator case above. Yakko gets an idea to pull out the clones created out of the cartoon, who have built up a resistance as well as they follow the Warners' plan, not the music's. The Warner clones all begin to wreak havoc on the orchestra and physically damage them. Then, lastly, they get their revenge on the Conductor. They launch him with their cartoon physics firework into the cartoon and get even by replicating his ability to control the plot themselves with their own orchestra and force him to act in the hillbilly short with no control over himself.

The evidence only gets more and more consistent.

In the episode "Mouse Madness" of the reboot, Brain creates 13 more parallel universes by time-hopping and distorts reality by doing so until all of reality has been destroyed via environmental destruction. There's also the "Dot From Another Timeline" from the episode Teeniacs, as well as the Future Brain from "Future Brain", adding two more universes to the cosmology. With the knowledge that going back in time and changing the past creates a parallel timeline, in the episode "Groundmouse Day Again", Pinky uses Brain's time machine as a white noise machine, causing him to undergo a time loop of the same day for 80 years. This means they would have looped around 29220 times at least, bumping us up to 2-B.

Last edited:
Do you think we could highball 5-D Animaniacs since the Conductor's "real world" exhibited RtF and the Animator should be above that since she should have animated that whole sequence?

I can't believe I'm saying "5-D Animaniacs", it sounds so weird...

That's true.

Also if people say that their strength and intelligence are inconsistent, I'll have to bring up a scene from the Dracula episode where Yakko admits that he's not stupid enough to make a certain decision, he just has to follow the script. It can be inferred then that Yakko, Dot, and Wakko don't use even their full strength and wits against their nemeses and the Mid-Tier Toons should just scale to the The Stickening feat of surviving Dot blowing up the universe, unless more evidence is suggested otherwise.

Done with reboot stuff, onto comics now.
Damn you're lightning fast.

giphy.gif

Maidrips watching the entire Warner Bros Franchise be like:

All we need now are the calcs, all the Toon Physiology evidence, and the High 3-A/Low 1-C proposals, and VS Battles Wiki will become the next object of torment for the Warners.

U faster than I thought, I'm getting blizted by your progrees. I'm just gonna follow for now, I've got some assigments to take care atm. Had stuff I wanted to talk about the toon anatomy page too.
So Um I'm a fair bit late lmao but wouldn't Tiny Toon's inclusion pretty much confirm Looney Tunes being interconnected ?
Ye imo. Even without TT, I would argue the Looney Tunes share a universe with Animaniacs.

Last edited:
U faster than I thought, I'm getting blizted by your. I'm just gonna follow for now, I've got some assigments to take care atm. Had stuff I wanted to talk about the toon anatomy page.
Okay good luck everyone. I too am busy with the SB verse alone too, but cellular edits are hassling. I will need help with that on the CRT thread and it appears there is currently over there.
Ye imo. Even without TT, I would argue the Looney Tunes share a universe with Animaniacs.
Well yeah. Further amps anyways.

On the topic of Toon Physiology, I have some good news and some bad news.

Gogo and Elmyra will be downgraded from High Tier to Low-Tier. While they do have a high amount of looniness, Gogo was able to have his cartoon logic sucked out of him in the episode Washingtoon, the same with Elmyra. However, when this was attempted with Buster, the machine that was made to do it was not able to handle it's power, and it was forced to self-destruct and send the tooniness back. Resistance to Power Absorption should be a Mid Tier resistance. S3 Buster should scale as a mid tier toon, as he is still inferior to the likes of the master Bugs Bunny and the Warner Siblings.

But if Elmyra was able to badger the Warners, why is she only Low Tier? Well, her victory over the toons wasn't due to her mastery over toon logic. It was just because she was annoying, persistent and her grip is really strong. As for Gogo and his own mastery over cartoon logic, it's still inferior to the others since while he can do a lot of crazy stuff, even Plucky, a low tier toon, was able to replace reality, and likewise, Elmyra was able to cause the universe to be sucked up. To be at a Mid Tier stage at least, you need to show enough mastery over cartoon logic that you can belong in a professional Warner Bros cartoon setting like Looney Tunes or Animaniacs. Because of how accomplished Buster is as of Season 3 when this takes place, while the likes of Plucky stay just as incompetent, he is capable of resisting this while his fellow students cannot.

Thoughts?

Found more evidnece for Immortality type 2 & body control
There are probably more in Tiny Toons.
They've got an entire cimema section to research gags by watching old LT Shorts in Tiny Toons. In Animaniacs Back In Style, they reference the old Termite Terrace Studio getting closed with Bugs/Daffy starting to appear in commercials.
But if Elmyra was able to badger the Warners, why is she only Low Tier? Well, her victory over the toons wasn't due to her mastery over toon logic. It was just because she was annoying, persistent and her grip is really strong. As for Gogo and his own mastery over cartoon logic, it's still inferior to the others since while he can do a lot of crazy stuff, even Plucky, a low tier toon, was able to replace reality, and likewise, Elmyra was able to cause the universe to be sucked up. To be at a Mid Tier stage at least, you need to show enough mastery over cartoon logic that you can belong in a professional Warner Bros cartoon setting like Looney Tunes or Animaniacs. Because of how accomplished Buster is as of Season 3 when this takes place, while the likes of Plucky stay just as incompetent, he is capable of resisting this while his fellow students cannot.
Or Buster overtime became a higher tier. That's pretty impressive feat since I recall the machine sucking up Wackyland itself which is pure cartoony wilderness. He beat Montana Max in a S1 sketch despite the later having a writer in his pocket literally.

Once again Elmyra got cancelled. Wait a sec, Plucky was just as effected by that machine as the rest.
scared_bugs_bunny_by_yetioner_d6asv54-fullview.png

Oh shit, I'm going to have to go through every toon ability displayed across this entire cosmology by myself, aren't I?
Guess I'm not needed anymore...

Found more evidnece for Immortality type 2 & body control
Ooh nice!
They've got an entire cimema section to research gags by watching old LT Shorts in Tiny Toons. In Animaniacs Back In Style, they reference the old Termite Terrace Studio getting closed with Bugs/Daffy starting to appear in commercials.
I'm probably gonna have to dig that up...
Or Buster overtime became a higher tier. That's pretty impressive feat since I recall the machine sucking up Wackyland itself which is pure cartoony wilderness. He beat Montana Max in a S1 sketch despite the later having a writer in his pocket literally.
Yeah, that is true. Buster might just be a high tier for being able to contend with Daffy which means Gogo might keep Mid Tier.
Once again Elmyra got cancelled. Wait a sec, Plucky was just as effected by that machine as the rest.
True. Plucky still remains a low tier or mid tier that while does demonstrate some impressive feats, his level of looniness can't quite compare to a more developed Buster.
Guess I'm not needed anymore...
Oh believe me, you are, I am literally going through hell on this toon physiology page and now I have to implement the Chuck Jones cartoons now that Bugs is valid again. 😭

Last edited:
Yeah, that is true. Buster might just be a high tier for being able to contend with Daffy which means Gogo might keep Mid Tier.
Wierdly enough Gogo was able to still regenerate from getting melted and change into new clothing despite getting his loonines sucked by that machine. I think he's a high mid tier & Babs is a high tier for being ~ Buster's level
Oh believe me, you are
I doubt it chief.
I am literally going through hell on this toon physiology page and now I have to implement the Chuck Jones cartoons now that Bugs is valid again. 😭
And Bob Clamppet & Robert Mckimson thanks Porky in Wackyland & Hot Cross Bunny. Tho 1 question, why didn't you mention in your thread all the times the universe got destroyed in TT. SB could play the "Outlier/onetime only card"

Here's how extensive the Toon Physiology page is so far.
For reason none of the gfycat links are working for me💀💀💀.
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: As shown in Bugs Bunny's demonstration to his class, toons are able to take a heavy dosage of electricity, enough to reduce someone to char, and with a simple zip, come back to normal[4].
About this "Unzip Trick", I think it should be Damage Negation or sth along those line instead of a Resistance. Daffy got crushed yet he ondoes it with this gag. Bugs & Babs gets magically transmuted into other animals and they returen by tusing the same gag. (And yes Knight-mare is directed by Chuck)
"Resistance to Transmutation: Toons can use the art of Wild Takes to bring them back to their normal states after being left in a form such as popcorn.[10]"
I would call this high tier shapeshifitng instead of resistance to transmutation, technically he turned himself into popcorn tbf
"Deconstruction and Existence Erasure: Mid-Tier Toons are able to reconstruct themselves after being deconstructed into dust and having their physical selves erased."
Resistance would be them not getting deconstructed/erased to be begin with, this are regen feats.
"Mind Manipulation and Transmutation: These toons can turn their adversaries brains into tapioca."
It's just trnasmutation. Tho this would also double as another Immortality type 2 feat since Elmer survived this.
"Intangibility: These toons can assume the forms of ghosts."
This also doubles as immortality type 7 since ghost are undead

Wierdly enough Gogo was able to still regenerate from getting melted and change into new clothing despite getting his loonines sucked by that machine. I think he's a high mid tier & Babs is a high tier for being ~ Buster's level
Yeah, he can just barely cling onto his looniness despite it being sucked out of him. He's definitely on the very edge of mid-tier. And I can agree with Babs's rating.
I doubt it chief.
See this is exactly why, I'm missing like so much you're only explaining now. 😭
And Bob Clamppet & Robert Mckimson thanks Porky in Wackyland & Hot Cross Bunny. Tho 1 question, why didn't you mention in your thread all the times the universe got destroyed in TT. SB could play the "Outlier/onetime only card"
I was waiting for Tiny Toons to be accepted as part of the verse. I didn't think they'd accept it at the time.
For reason none of the gfycat links are working for me💀💀💀.
Damn... The links work for me :/
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: As shown in Bugs Bunny's demonstration to his class, toons are able to take a heavy dosage of electricity, enough to reduce someone to char, and with a simple zip, come back to normal[4].
About this "Unzip Trick", I think it should be Damage Negation or sth along those line instead of a Resistance.
I always saw it more like, that was an outside suit that made it look like he was affected by the electricity, and the unaffected Bugs inside unzipped to reveal he was perfectly fine.
Daffy got crushed yet he ondoes it with this gag. Bugs & Babs gets magically transmuted into other animals and they returen by tusing the same gag. (And yes Knight-mare is directed by Chuck)
I'm glad to know the unzip trick is consistent (Even The Mask uses it a lot in the cartoon). I can probably put it under an umbrella as a whole ability if we figure it out.
"Resistance to Transmutation: Toons can use the art of Wild Takes to bring them back to their normal states after being left in a form such as popcorn.[10]"
I would call this high tier shapeshifitng instead of resistance to transmutation, technically he turned himself into popcorn tbf
That's true. I was just kind of waiting until I got around to seeing the Hamton petrification feat.
"Deconstruction and Existence Erasure: Mid-Tier Toons are able to reconstruct themselves after being deconstructed into dust and having their physical selves erased."
Resistance would be them not getting deconstructed/erased to be begin with, this are regen feats.
Eh, that's fair.
"Mind Manipulation and Transmutation: These toons can turn their adversaries brains into tapioca."
It's just trnasmutation. Tho this would also double as another Immortality type 2 feat since Elmer survived this.
I was thinking a literal "Mind Manipulation" would work, but that's fair.
"Intangibility: These toons can assume the forms of ghosts."
This also doubles as immortality type 7 since ghost are undead
Noted. There are more instances of toons turning into ghosts that I can use as supporting evidence as well.

Considering how much we've proven of the Tiny Toons canon's connection to the Looney Tunes shorts, and their inherent connection to Spielberg's canon....

I think we're in dire need of a new title.

And now, the definitive Looney Tunes canon! (until we can find more evidence)

ACTORS CANON:
Merrie Melodies Shorts and OG Looney Tunes Cartoons - - > Tiny Toon Adventures - - > Taz-Mania (Consistent with actors canon) - - - > Animaniacs - - - > Pinky and The Brain - - - > The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries (Doesn't contradict anything and supports evidence for a later connection) - - - > Freakazoid - - - > Space Jam (Consistently exists as a film in-universe but due to the "actors doing real stunts" stuff, physical feats from it are valid, but not skill feats) - - - > Looney Tunes: Back In Action (Consistent with the "actors" canon and even then, is revealed to be another in-universe film at the end that Daffy was tricked into acting in) - - - > Duck Dodgers (Consistent with actors canon. Can't find the episode just yet, but it's stated that Bugs Bunny turned down a cameo for this show) --- > Animaniacs 2020

MODERN STUFF: New Looney Tunes - - - > Looney Tunes Cartoons

Stuff that doesn't fit:

Baby Looney Tunes (If you were expecting Baby Looney Tunes to be an important part of the canon, idk what to tell you)

The Looney Tunes Show (Exists as it's own separate thing)

Loonatics Unleashed (Is it's own thing)

Space Jam: A New Legacy (Does this have the toons referencing their old stuff? Yes. Does it have The Warners? Yes. Does it contradict literally everything and have virtually no consistency even within itself!??! Yes)

Comics/Video Games/Web Cartoons (Don't know where to put these, but I know there are comic runs that reference previous shorts which should put them in the actors canon. Otherwise, they belong in miscellaneous or their own separate stuff)

Last edited:
I wonder if Looniversity is consistent with the Modern Stuff canon/timeline, unlike 2020's Animaniacs. Freakazoid is also getting a new show, but we don't know yet if it's a continuation of the original or not, besides that crossover episode with Teen Titans Go.

I wonder if a upcoming Looniversity show is consistent with the Modern Stuff canon/timeline, unlike 2020's Animaniacs.
Modern Stuff is more in line with the original shorts with nothing connected to it. It's kind of it's own thing with no story. Just under the Looney Tunes shorts umbrella. While the original shorts have Tiny Toons and Animaniacs establishing it as cartoons that exist in their universe, there is no evidence that it connects to the canon that has been established, that the toons are all actors following up their previous cartoons, at least until we find them. Animaniacs 2020 directly connects to the Actors Timeline as it is a direct follow-up to Animaniacs.

Looniversity says on it's wiki that it will follow a different continuity but I see no scans for this. If it's a follow-up to the original Tiny Toons going into their university years, it will fall under the Actors canon.

Actually, it says that Babs and Buster will be siblings instead of love interests. Nvm. We're gonna pop that shit right into the Space Jam: A New Legacy corner.

Back