• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
720267b9-61b9-4fca-ab3a-d4e690f63758.sized-1000x1000.webp

DYs1m-AVoAEJruz.jpg

A thread dedicated to the discussion of the Looney Tunes verse, consisting of the OG Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Freakazoid.

Last edited:

Yakko's profile is up and the rest of the Warner Siblings should be up soon.

I want to bring up scaling.

At first, it would seem like the Warners wouldn't scale to Slappy, one of the highest tiers of the verse, but there's an episode of the reboot that contradicts this. Chicken Boo was able to defeat and mount Slappy, Skippy, Mindy, Buttons, Rita, Runt, Minerva Mink, Newt, Katie Ka-Boom, Phar Fignewton, the Hip Hippos, Charlton Woodchucks, the Mime, Squit, Pesto, Bobby, Miles Standish, The Flame and Mr. Skullhead. They survive this later, because they're cartoons, of course. But he had them defeated and incapacitated for some time. Yakko was able to send him falling to the ground with just a casual slap and his toon hax was able to reduce him to ash. Any feats done by the former should scale to the Warners as well.

Hype.

I'm very interested in Slappy.

As for Chicken Boo in reboot.... I'd call that Plot-Induced Stupidity. He defeated Slappy & co for a brief gag of a bizarre, 1 episode plot, with little to no explanation, nor even acknowledgement of the characters.

Hype.

I'm very interested in Slappy.

As for Chicken Boo in reboot.... I'd call that Plot-Induced Stupidity. He defeated Slappy & co for a brief gag of a bizarre, 1 episode plot, with little to no explanation, nor even acknowledgement of the characters.
I wouldn't say that. It's shown that otherwise the Warner's antics, he was a capable hunter. And given that he has toon physiology like the rest of them and was able to trick the Warners into capture himself at one point, I don't think it's an anti-feat. He even said he stuffed some of the characters into a coat. Later, the toons break free from their mounted and stuffed states because -- they're cartoons. And as Slappy says, nobody really dies forever in cartoons. And as for PiS... I don't quite think that's applicable since in these types of cartoons, everyone is dumb for one reason or another. You can't have gag feats if everything is a gag.

You might also make the argument that he used incap hax to mount them. Like the sleeping darts. The problem is that the ones in his possession are Eternal Sleeping Darts, meant to have a permanent effect. And if you'll look at the mounted nature of them, they're very much awake for the process. Considering his arsenal, it's safe to assume he had to have physically restrained them to have done the job.

Also, Slappy isn't Building Level. There's no calc for her feat, and she should be 9-B with the rest of them. I suppose the Moon Rage feat can stay though since it's consistent with the Warners' Toon Force being able to affect the moon as well.

Animaniacs/Pinky And The Brain/Freakazoid/Tiny Toons proof of connectivity :

• The Tiny Toons characters have made frequent appearances on Animaniacs and an entire series called Pinky, Elmyra and The Brain was created in which Tiny Toon character Elmyra was a starring lead character amongst Pinky and The Brain of Animaniacs and their own respective show.
  • So has Freakazoid.
  • Wakko, The Brain, and Freakazoid got into an argument once.
  • In a branching timeline Freakazoid creates in S1E21 (Freakazoid Is History), The Brain himself shows up and becomes president as a result of his meddling with time.
    • Note: It's easy to brush these off as just cameos and they refer to themselves as much that they are all just "shows". But due to the fact that each of these shows are consistently meta to the point where it can be assumed as part of their very nature as opposed to a more serious continuity such as Marvel where Squirrel Girl can beat Thanos or a The Mask-wearing Joker can beat Batman, they do not display the same strict sense of rules. This is also backed up by all of the shows being made under the same Spielberg umbrella and most of the same creators with the exception of Freakazoid.

Last edited:
Another Note:

Cartoons are portrayed as they are in movies like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. They are created via drawings and become real, where they go onto become actors in cartoons. While they loosely follow a script, the stunts they perform and the damage are real, although because of their nature, they are never in any harm of dying or getting permanently hurt. It's also very heavily implied that most of the time they don't even follow a script due to their lack of ones or just general interest, though this could only apply to the Warners specifically since they were noted to be difficult to control, and they themselves can mess with scripts to their leisure while others must follow their rules.

Every toon should also have Immortality Type 2 and 3 to some extent. Maybe 4 for coming back to life after being stuffed and mounted on the wall, a feat that every supporting Animaniacs character was able to perform. Toon Force too, of course, and maybe Body Control.

Following this, and I'm very sure @Fireld may as well.
If only @ing at users in threads wasn't staff exclusive, I would've come here at lightning speed. I'll call NIDWE here too, he's gonna love this.

Great fan of you work Maidrips, I love what you did with the Penguins of Madadasgar & The Mask TAS too.
pacha_meme___remastered_by_doutarina_ddfzkxn-pre.jpg

Cartoons are portrayed as they are in movies like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. They are created via drawings and become real, where they go onto become actors in cartoons. While they loosely follow a script, the stunts they perform and the damage are real, although because of their nature, they are never in any harm of dying or getting permanently hurt. It's also very heavily implied that most of the time they don't even follow a script due to their lack of ones or just general interest, though this could only apply to the Warners specifically since they were noted to be difficult to control, and they themselves can mess with scripts to their leisure while others must follow their rules.
There's more evidence for this: In a TTA, Buster pauses the episode and says sth like this:"The thing about hurting a cartoon character is, you can't as they're drawings. Tho you can bypass this by ripping the paper they in". I'll try to get my old TTA notes & post some more stuff when I'm a little freer.

If only @ing at users in threads wasn't staff exclusive, I would've come here at lightning speed. I'll call NIDWE here too, he's gonna love this.

Great fan of you work Maidrips, I love what you did with the Penguins of Madadasgar & The Mask TAS too.
Tyvm !! I do my best!
There's more evidence for this: In a TTA, Buster pauses the episode and says sth like this:"The thing about hurting a cartoon character is, you can't as they're drawings. Tho you can bypass this by ripping the paper they in". I'll try to get my old TTA notes & post some more stuff when I'm a little freer.
Oh, that'd be great. I'm looking forward to seeing the scans!

I found the episode. The scene I was describing happened 7:22-8:04. Buster also paused the scene in 13:03, 13:58 & 14:07.

Yo! I'm busy right now but Animaniacs is one of the goats as well so I'm posting right here to stayed tuned. What did I miss?
We're just going over scaling, calcs, continuity, and a Toon Physiology page.

Scaling seems clear enough, while we do have two supporting 9-B calcs, there are multiple feats above that could land the verse much higher both in speed, LS, and AP/Dura. We've established that Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain and Freakazoid all take place in the same universe, and the Toon Physiology page is going well, though we need a bit more Tiny Toons scans to make sure we're not missing anything. In summary, that's all that's happened atm.

We're just going over scaling, calcs, continuity, and a Toon Physiology page.

Scaling seems clear enough, while we do have two supporting 9-B calcs, there are multiple feats above that could land the verse much higher both in speed, LS, and AP/Dura. We've established that Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain and Freakazoid all take place in the same universe, and the Toon Physiology page is going well, though we need a bit more Tiny Toons scans to make sure we're not missing anything. In summary, that's all that's happened atm.
Can I add the fact that Yakko manuevered throughout space, and at one point in a Christmas Song had Yakko holding an entire universe or something that he treated as an actual speck? There could be some Multilocation going on too, as Yakko was seen in the universal speck, only to appear holding it all along despite being in it xD.

Or how about the time Satan kicked the Warners into another universe that being Heaven? XD

Can I add the fact that Yakko manuevered throughout space, and at one point in a Christmas Song had Yakko holding an entire universe or something that he treated as an actual speck? There could be some Multilocation going on too, as Yakko was seen in the universal speck, only to appear holding it all along despite being in it xD.
I think I know the feats you're talking about and they are rather tricky. The Universe Song could just be Yakko showing an illusion through Broadway Force to explain what the universe was about like he did in A Brief History of History. Though an argument could be made for High 3-A via Broadway Force/Toon Force since the universe was stated to be infinite in the song.
Or how about the time Satan kicked the Warners into another universe that being Heaven? XD
That's a calc up in the list of calcs I dropped in Calc Requests. Although Hell and Heaven were never stated to be separate universes. At the very least, Satan kicked the Warners into outer space and they ended up in Heaven, which is still an impressive feat on it's own.

I think I know the feats you're talking about and they are rather tricky. The Universe Song could just be Yakko showing an illusion through Broadway Force to explain what the universe was about like he did in A Brief History of History.
I mean we have Yellow Sponges doing the same thing, and even with not seeing the Animaniacs for the longest time I KNOW that it's not illusionary. In fact it would be consistent with the Warners removing the entire universe with ease in that Turkey episode (Not the first time neither, I guarantee it).
Though an argument could be made for High 3-A via Broadway Force/Toon Force since the universe was stated to be infinite in the song.
I say just "High 3-A (Or higher) At Peak" would be more preferable.

Also Infinite universe?? Gee that sounds... Familiar.
That's a calc up in the list of calcs I dropped in Calc Requests. Although Hell and Heaven were never stated to be separate universes. At the very least, Satan kicked the Warners into outer space and they ended up in Heaven, which is still an impressive feat on it's own.
Hmm... You sure? Most of the time they are treated as entierly separate realms but okay.

I mean we have Yellow Sponges doing the same thing, and even with not seeing the Animaniacs for the longest time I KNOW that it's not illusionary. In fact it would be consistent with the Warners removing the entire universe with ease in that Turkey episode (Not the first time neither, I guarantee it).
The difference between that and SpongeBob's feat is that it's very clear that SpongeBob erased the universe. In here, it's all revealed to be the product of Yakko looking into a snow globe into a possible variation of how the universe works for the purpose of explaining and educating. Note the lyrics of the song "it's a big universe and we're not". The snow globe is just a projection, a small model. As for the Turkey Jerky feat, unlike SpongeBob who definitely erased the universe, Wakko only transitions the setting of the background into a blank white void, leaving the pilgrim guy trapped inside. He didn't damage the entire universe.
Hmm... You sure? Most of the time they are treated as entierly separate realms but okay.
In other works of fiction, sure. But Hell in Animaniacs is consistently depicted as a place that physically connects to Earth from underground, and is a part of it, rather than an entirely separate dimension, hence why people can escape from it so easily.

While we're on the topic of dimensions, let's also talk cosmology. Due to the verse's lack of Tier 2 feats, we probably won't have to worry about it. But in this Pinky and The Brain episode, Season 2 Episode 10: Brain of The Future, the episode centers around time travel with P&TB encountering an alternate version of themselves from the future. They manage to get home though and all is well and good until the ending, where the lab is overrun with alternate timeline versions of Pinky and Brain. What does this mean exactly? It means there are a lot of alternate timelines/universes in this cosmology. I counted around 166 Pinky's, not counting the alternate timeline Freakzoid created where Brain takes over the world by saving Pearl Harbor making 167. Note that in the Universe Song, it subscribes to the theory that the universe is infinite with Yakko saying that "the universe extends to a place that never ends" and since all these universes of parallel, we can assume they are infinite. All of this to say...

....it would be really cool if we got a Tier 2 feat.

A skill feat for the Warners. Acme Looniversity is a place where students are to hone their toon force abilities, something that takes a vast amount of skill to do, as there are more advanced courses for shapeshifting, body control, and such. The Warners have never gone to Looniversity, yet are able to perform these feats effortlessly on the same level as someone like Bugs or Daffy (Tiny Toons versions)

Should also note that I'm going to need some help looking for scans of any class-segments in Tiny Toons, as the things the Looney Tunes are teaching should be achievable for any toon since they're taking it in a course, hence will be necessary for the Toon Physiology page.

Plucky & Shirly got some decent speed feats in Test Stress
A skill feat for the Warners. Acme Looniversity is a place where students are to hone their toon force abilities, something that takes a vast amount of skill to do, as there are more advanced courses for shapeshifting, body control, and such. The Warners have never gone to Looniversity, yet are able to perform these feats effortlessly on the same level as someone like Bugs or Daffy (Tiny Toons versions)
Yeah, I recall in S1 Hamton gets magically turned into a staue & couldn't recover from this by himself while in S3 not only gets pertified but also shattered to pieces & came to normal just fine a few seconds later. In short, the Warners are GOATs.

Plucky & Shirly got some decent speed feats in Test Stress

Yeah, I recall in S1 Hamton gets magically turned into a staue & couldn't recover from this by himself while in S3 not only gets pertified but also shattered to pieces & came to normal just fine a few seconds later. In short, the Warners are GOATs.
Excellent work in both.

Also, I've made a Minerva Mink draft.

I also believe that any toon force feats Buster and the gang can pull off can be added to Toon Physiology since being low-level students who require teachings to be like accomplished toons like Bugs and the cast of Animaniacs would warrant their skills being applicable to them.

Back