• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes and Animaniacs Tier 1 Downgrade

Jinsye

She/Her
The first practical effect of this fact is that the power of a 1-A character cannot be dispersed so much that it reaches into a lower tier. Since there is no conceivable extension of any lower tier that can yield equality to a 1-A structure, neither can there be any subdivision (Even an infinite subdivision) of 1-A that reduces down into such tiers. Unless, of course, this division is somehow non-quantitative in nature (i.e. The results of the division are not actually numerical "chunks" of the character's power); however, this should be made reasonably clear by statements or through background context.

Secondly, a 1-A level cannot be attained by a process in which the lower level quantitatively "adds up" to itself to break through into the higher one, due to the total lack of structural continuity between the two; the higher level cannot be attained, nor expressed by, any expansions of the lower one, and therefore things from the latter cannot interfere with the former by means of their own lower existences. Put simply: A non-1-A cannot reach the level of 1-A by appealing to another non-1-A
Yeah, Looney Tunes breaks this rule pretty hard. See here. Yakko just straight up grabs the animator's stylus with no potential powerups and drags her down into the world. This breaks rule number 1 because the animator gets dispersed into the lower world.

Two, the Warners fall out of their cartoon and into the real world with no assistance from the higher world. These are the two big feats that prove higher-dimensional and they're both bunk as a result of the new standards. Low 1-C should just be removed entirely.

Fairly straightforward.

Well, that is simple enough, i agree, but..................is the tiering system even finish applying new shit??

Also you disappeared for god know how long and then suddenly appear with a huge downgrade bruhh

This is shown as more of an exception than the way that the verse works. Yakko and the Warner Siblings are of the higher tiers along with Bugs. The background characters in the cartoon are not able to recognize these changes as Yakko is. Likewise, Daffy is not even able to perceive the higher world.

I’m on phone at the moment so I’m not able to access all of my files right now, but there are multiple other evidences from Space Jam 2 and the other shorts.

This is shown as more of an exception than the way that the verse works.
This doesn't really matter because there shouldn't be any continuity at all without explanation.

Just because other characters do not have this power, doesn't mean that its still a sign of continuity that some do. It shows a clear connection between the lower world and the higher world.

I forgot if there was a thread, but when did they even get a 1-A upgrade in the first place? I know we have a lot of case by case policy in mind, but I was pretty sure Bugs Bunny was listed as an example not qualifying for the new R>F standards. Or was I thinking of Popeye?

I forgot if there was a thread, but when did they even get a 1-A upgrade in the first place? I know we have a lot of case by case policy in mind, but I was pretty sure Bugs Bunny was listed as an example not qualifying for the new R>F standards. Or was I thinking of Popeye?
They aren't 1-A. They are Low 1-C for the previous R>F standards. Now, with the new R>F standards they no longer qualify for it. So this thread proposes a downgrade.

Basically, you should expect series that use R>F to either be downgraded or upgraded depending on if they fit new standards or not!

This doesn't really matter because there shouldn't be any continuity at all without explanation.

Just because other characters do not have this power, doesn't mean that its still a sign of continuity that some do. It shows a clear connection between the lower world and the higher world.
There actually is, as proven before, the verse works under a UES that grants them powers and resistances, which Bugs is consistently shown as having a superior amount of, compared to his peers. One of the fundamentals of which work under Subjective Reality, which brings the unreal into reality — a power that is required of every Toon upon conception.

Whenever this happens to the other Looney Tunes characters, it is always Bugs that has to bring them out or grant them awareness. For example, in the ending of A New Legacy, when Bugs is the only one of the Toons that shows up to meet Lebron in the creation world and they are only able to come along once he “brings them”, implying that they are not able to on their own.

Al G. Rhythm, who governs this lower world that is confined entirely to the computers in Warner Bros, considers the upper world to be more real than the Serververse and is only able to access it by sending his power out.

There actually is, as proven before, the verse works under a UES that grants them powers and resistances, which Bugs is consistently shown as having a superior amount of, compared to his peers. One of the fundamentals of which work under Subjective Reality, which brings the unreal into reality — a power that is required of every Toon upon conception.
Perhaps I said it poorly. There needs to be a good explanation. This isn't one, because the Law of the Gag naturally stems from a lower world, which is the fictional world. We know that it stems from a fictional (i.e. not 1-A) world because every single toon has it, and they have a variable amount of it as a result. As said on the new R>F Page, "Put simply: A non-1-A cannot reach the level of 1-A by appealing to another non-1-A."
So, you using that point is bunk because appealing to a non 1-A power to become 1-A is not a thing that is allowed under our standards.

You would have to argue that this law is 1-A which would be a pretty hard sell considering that having "more" of it allows you to suddenly transcend quantities.

Whenever this happens to the other Looney Tunes characters, it is always Bugs that has to bring them out or grant them awareness. For example, in the ending of A New Legacy, when Bugs is the only one of the Toons that shows up to meet Lebron in the creation world and they are only able to come along once he “brings them”, implying that they are not able to on their own.
As said above, Bugs having this power at all is the contradiction. He stems from the lower world, his power source stems from the lower world, even if he is the only one with this power then it's still a contradiction that the two are distinctly different structures. It's the same for Don Cheadle, especially the fact that he can send his power out to the higher world. Your point doesn't hold ground under the new system.

Perhaps I said it poorly. There needs to be a good explanation. This isn't one, because the Law of the Gag naturally stems from a lower world, which is the fictional world. We know that it stems from a fictional (i.e. not 1-A) world because every single toon has it, and they have a variable amount of it as a result. As said on the new R>F Page, "Put simply: A non-1-A cannot reach the level of 1-A by appealing to another non-1-A."
So, you using that point is bunk because appealing to a non 1-A power to become 1-A is not a thing that is allowed under our standards.

You would have to argue that this law is 1-A which would be a pretty hard sell considering that having "more" of it allows you to suddenly transcend quantities.

As said above, Bugs having this power at all is the contradiction. He stems from the lower world, his power source stems from the lower world, even if he is the only one with this power then it's still a contradiction that the two are distinctly different structures. It's the same for Don Cheadle, especially the fact that he can send his power out to the higher world. Your point doesn't hold ground under the new system.
Looney Tunes isn’t a 1-A verse. Just a Low 1-C one. No one has ever said that it qualified for 1-A.

Looney Tunes isn’t a 1-A verse. Just a Low 1-C one. No one has ever said that it qualified for 1-A.
You can't qualify for Low 1-C via R>F anymore unless its specifically stated to be an analogue for higher dimensions. It's 1-A or bust.

They aren't 1-A. They are Low 1-C for the previous R>F standards. Now, with the new R>F standards they no longer qualify for it. So this thread proposes a downgrade.

Basically, you should expect series that use R>F to either be downgraded or upgraded depending on if they fit new standards or not!
Oh yeah, it was talked about here. And yeah, I am even more skeptical now than I was back then. Think Low 2-C seems like at most what he would be to my knowledge.

I would argue that there are feats that would grant 2-A but, I am really not intelligent enough to defend that. I would leave those arguments to those better suited for the job.

The fact that someone that i never saw interacting with the verse made a downgrade thread instantly after the new system being approved shows that people indeed have fear of Bugs Bunny beating their favorite characters

For the thread itself: It looks fine

They will become what tier now?
They are Low 1-C only through Dimensional Manipulation, they are High 3-A physically

Ngl the High 3-A feat feels shaky as well but if it is fine by others then it is fine by me

Reminds me that I forgot to upgrade Pink Panther to 3-A and that there's another feat that kinda supported that idea

If you have any questions you are free to ask them on the Looney Tunes GD to me or other supporters
Nah I'm fine

Though my main issue is that it doesn't show the rest of the universe being affected. All the fire affected was the room. Usually in cartoons we at least see some form of further proof that in that specific instance the entire cosmos is being affected. Think Spongebob unwinding the universe. In this case it is film, but film is a shot of a specific part if the universe... So idrk.

Nah I'm fine

Though my main issue is that it doesn't show the rest of the universe being affected. All the fire affected was the room. Usually in cartoons we at least see some form of further proof that in that specific instance the entire cosmos is being affected. Think Spongebob unwinding the universe. In this case it is film, but film is a shot of a specific part if the universe... So idrk.
I might answer you somewhere else to not derail the thread

The fact that someone that i never saw interacting with the verse made a downgrade thread instantly after the new system being approved shows that people indeed have fear of Bugs Bunny beating their favorite characters
Superman when Bugs takes control of the cartoon and draws a top hat, monocle and mustache on him with a paint brush

FWZWwSbWIAAYJdU

Back