• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes and Animaniacs Tier 1 Downgrade

Yeah, Looney Tunes breaks this rule pretty hard. See here. Yakko just straight up grabs the animator's stylus with no potential powerups and drags her down into the world. This breaks rule number 1 because the animator gets dispersed into the lower world.

Two, the Warners fall out of their cartoon and into the real world with no assistance from the higher world. These are the two big feats that prove higher-dimensional and they're both bunk as a result of the new standards. Low 1-C should just be removed entirely.

Fairly straightforward.
Bump

Why is the Immeasurable Speed rating being removed? The thread didn´t argue for its removal

Well, now that I've done the two main issues. The animator is probably gonna be something we either have to delete or downgrade to universal. As I said, Immeasurable is not a thing because of its reliance on being a higher world, which has already been proven wrong. Time manipulation also doesn't count as immeasurable.

So, I might just move it all down to universal.

Well, now that I've done the two main issues. The animator is probably gonna be something we either have to delete or downgrade to universal. As I said, Immeasurable is not a thing because of its reliance on being a higher world, which has already been proven wrong. Time manipulation also doesn't count as immeasurable.

So, I might just move it all down to universal.
I think you also have to change the "Power of the verse" part of the verse page.

Shouldn't the animator's acausality type 4 be removed? Doesn't it have that because of its dimensional superiority?

Also why was immeasurable speed removed?
animators don't have immeasurable speed due to dimensional superiority.
Reason for immeasurable speed:

She can make a new reality for Animaniacs in seconds. The flow of time is perceived as a tool that the Animator can click on and use, and is unaffected by the numerous times it completely stops inside the cartoon

Bugs and others should still remain immeasurable speed.

Shouldn't the animator's acausality type 4 be removed? Doesn't it have that because of its dimensional superiority?

Also why was immeasurable speed removed?
animators don't have immeasurable speed due to dimensional superiority.
Reason for immeasurable speed:

Bugs and others should still remain immeasurable speed.
Isn’t that just resistance to time stop

Create universe in second isn't immeasurable speed feat, it is just a creation feat

The other feat about perceive time as tool and can click and use could be immeasurable speed, however more context is required, it alone hardly say anything

Create universe in second isn't immeasurable speed feat, it is just a creation feat

The other feat about perceive time as tool and can click and use could be immeasurable speed, however more context is required, it alone hardly say anything
Where's the feat can someone post it? (Of universe creation)

Back