• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism:Upgrades Attack Potency+Ability

Attack Potency:
I made a new calculation based on the size of the pendulum in the story. Because this is the same pendulum used in training by Somsak. So we can use I have adjusted the calculation to 309 Mega Joule from the old calculation of 160 Mega Joule.

Original calculation: Lookism - Vasco destroys a wrecking ball (160,000,000 Joule)

Recalculation:Vasco destroys the steel ball (309,000,000Joule)

Increased again 🔥:
Since Lee Do Kyu is listed in Chief Kim's 50%, I will add from No.1 No.1 is stronger than Vasco. Because Jang Hyun was able to easily block Vasco's low kick. But when it was No.1's turn, he said his arm was numb. That shows that Attack Potency No.1> Vasco. No. 1 should be at least 50% as strong as Lee Do Kyu's, so the size increased to 618MJ for someone at the same level as Lee Do Kyu.

309,288,293.655*2=618576587.31 Joule (Small Building level)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Removed 9-C in the first key of Daniel Park/Zack lee/Vasco/Vin Jin/Logan Lee(10-B).
Because these characters shouldn't be weaker than Su Hyun Kim at 180,000 Joule from this calculation.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability:
Vasco's Runner High should get Statistics Amplification in Key 3. Because when he uses Runner High, his strength and speed will greatly increase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Delete:
Delete the heat mode in Vasco's 2nd key. It's not a heat mode. He just got angry and attacked. No mention of Heat moderators Daniel Park or Zack Lee

Agree:-
Neutral:-
Disagree:-

Last edited:
Attack Potency:
I made a new calculation based on the size of the pendulum in the story. Because this is the same pendulum used in training by Somsak. So we can use I have adjusted the calculation to 309 Mega Joule from the old calculation of 160 Mega Joule.

Original calculation: Lookism - Vasco destroys a wrecking ball (160,000,000 Joule)

Recalculation:Vasco destroys the steel ball (309,000,000Joule)
Wait, no, it's different, why they should have the same size or even be the same exact thing? They are visibly different, the color also changes.
I bet if you pixel scale the wrecking ball you would have another size.

Also if we can actually find the size of something by using IRL measurements then we should go for it instead of using pixel scaling, it's just more accurate.

+ A recalc should be a Calc Group discussion and not a CRT.
Increased again 🔥:
Since Lee Do Kyu is listed in Chief Kim's 50%, I will add from No.1 No.1 is stronger than Vasco. Because Jang Hyun was able to easily block Vasco's low kick. But when it was No.1's turn, he said his arm was numb. That shows that Attack Potency No.1> Vasco. No. 1 should be at least 50% as strong as Lee Do Kyu's, so the size increased to 618MJ for someone at the same level as Lee Do Kyu.

309,288,293.655*2=618576587.31 Joule (Small Building level)
Where does the 50% come from?

1) The pixel scaled wrecking ball is not the same ball Vasco kicked in the feat,
2) Vasco's height is 183-185 cm, not 190cm. PTJ is inconsistent with height.
3) Height of the wrecking ball is used for the radius for some reason.
4) Using Shear Strength seems weird imo.
5) The actual scan used to pixel scale the wrecking ball was cropped to make the feat scale higher (the actual scan has Vasco's full height). Really dishonest.

Wait, no, it's different, why they should have the same size or even be the same exact thing? They are visibly different, the color also changes.
I bet if you pixel scale the wrecking ball you would have another size.

Also if we can actually find the size of something by using IRL measurements then we should go for it instead of using pixel scaling, it's just more accurate.

+ A recalc should be a Calc Group discussion and not a CRT.
I have tried editing and using the images that Vasco destroyed. The results are higher and attempt to measure IRL with dimensions similar to Pixel Scaling and higher than the original calculations. And use the setter as the height of the wheel because the size will be closer to the pendulum than Vasco.

Ah, I'm sorry. I really don't know about this.

Where does the 50% come from?
Because Tom Lee is stated to have a % of it, which No.1 is as strong as 50% Tom Lee or more, which punches harder than Vasco.

I have tried editing and using the images that Vasco destroyed. The results are higher and attempt to measure IRL with dimensions similar to Pixel Scaling and higher than the original calculations. And use the setter as the height of the wheel because the size will be closer to the pendulum than Vasco.
so you have different size, exactly; you should just use an IRL measurement of a wrecking ball.
Because Tom Lee is stated to have a % of it, which No.1 is as strong as 50% Tom Lee or more, which punches harder than Vasco.
No.1 was created to be as strong as Tom Lee overall, even Goo recognizes that No.1 is a strong as Tom lee with the only difference in BIQ.
EDIT: So a 100% Tom Lee is stronger than Vasco, yes, we don't know if Vasco is at 50%, also that statement is a bit random imo, are we sure it is linear to Ap and not him only getting more serious? which of course means he will output more energy but the point is if it's linear.

Last edited:
Like I said, height in PTJ is inconsistent. That's why you should use the height on their wiki page rather than compare them with other characters.
Do we always have to trust that wiki page? The wiki is inconsistent with the story provided.

Which doesn't imply an higher AP, also giving No.1 the 50% of Tom Lee is arbitrary, he might be higher than that.

And still I want to see why the 50% is linear with Ap and not just him getting more serious.
You can see how different the damage power of 51% and 53% is from the picture. That should also be Ap. So it wouldn't be strange that it was Ap.

I'll try to recalculate it based on Zefra's picture.

Pixel scaling
I'm going to use the height of the wheels. It was much better than Vasco's height.
Wheel height 86cm. (I will use the same wheel height as the loader)
Pendulum diameter 126.5 cm.

calculate
4/3*Pi*(126.5/2)^3=1059912.95111cm^3

1059912.95111*400=423,965,180.444 joules (Small building level)(9-A)
This is an increase from my preliminary calculations.

...why the hell are you using shear strenght when you're very visibly dealing with compressive forces?

he clearly didn't cut that thing in half, did legit anyone look at that calc?

scrap it

again
This time we will use the real thing.
I got the method from here.
The wrecking ball has a weight range of 450 kg - 5400 kg (average 2925 kg).

Steel has a density of 7.9 grams/cc.
450000/7.9=56962.02532 cc

2925000/7.9=370253.164557 cc

5400000/7.9=683544.3038 cc

Destructive energy
Steel=208J/cc

Low end:
208*6962.02532=11,848,101.27 Joules (Wall level+)

Mid end:
208*370253.164557=77012658.2279 Joules (Small Building level)

High end:
208*683544.3038=142,177,215,.2 Joules (Small building level)

If the wrecking ball looks bigger than than your average wrecking ball (which seems like it unless there are panels which shows that the ball is smaller), I think pixel scaling would be better

Back