• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for a Fight: Garou vs Shura

Well now you can vote. You're welcome OvO

Pretty sure it is, considering Garou moves fater than dudes who can move at Mach 5000+ while Shura is comparable to dudes who can move at Mach 1000+.

Oh wait. My bad, I looked at the wrong calc on Atomic Samurai's page. I guess I could unequalize speed seeing as it is not a 5x difference.

@Weekly Not sure but I think it goes like this Peak Garou>>>Superalloy>>>Garou that fought Overgrown Rover>>>Overgrown Rover>>>Bang

Edit: Forgot some ">" signs, lol

Well for a start, Shura scales to Bog's very casual 312 ton feat, with Kuda Spirit making him even stronger

Sir Ovens said:
So baseline...?
No, Overgrow rover is atleast baseline mountain level and Garou Knock him out.

Note that Rover also survive Saitama Casual attack, that can Turn normal Dragon level monster into blood red mist.

I got with Garou via Precognition, Attack Reflection, Technique Mimicry and Reactive Evolution.

Still don't know if Garou has Abandonment in human form.

@Hizack His precog i literally based off of reading the opponent's moves and it isnt 100% accurate

Shura has no attacks that Garou could reflect

Shura has no techniques that Garou doesnt already know

Reactive Evolution isnt combat applicable and technically isnt reactive evolution at all

I'd like to point out that Shura with Kuda Spirit is strong enough to oneshot people who can contend with his base form, which is stronger than Garou

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd like to point out that Shura with Kuda Spirit is strong enough to oneshot people who can contend with his base form, which is stronger than Garou
Really? the calc I found wasn't even 1.5 times above baseline...am I missing something here?

Very, he ususally ends up activating it within a minute of fighting people who can actually contend with his base form skill-wise

Its also a speed amp that makes him fast enough to blitz people who can keep up with his base form

Andytrenom said:
I think ByAsura is knowledgeable on Garou. Maybe you should ask him, if he is free.
Garou (Peak) > Garou (Casually caught his Superalloy Bazooka and Blitzed him) > Darkshine (to the point where he would have killed Garou if he didn't block his tackle) > Garou = or > Overgrown Rover > Elder Centipede (it should be noted though that EC got stronger after his carpace was cracked by Bang and Bomb) > Bang, Bomb, and Post Gouketsu Genos.

He's well above 2 or 3x base line sheerly due to Darkshine, OGR, and Elder Centipede.

Personally, i don't really have an opinion on who'd win, but Garou does also have the ability to mimic fighting styles as well, even animalistic ones, not sure how Stickman's is though.

Oh yeah, that sure as hell can be a big problem for Garou if he doesn't Amp up quickly enough. Though considering this is peak human Garou the same one who by the end of it all managed to amp himself up quick enough to catch up to Superalloy Darkshine and stomp Darkshine he might be able to contend with Kuda form Shura if he amped up enough (though he has faced situation, where he would have been one shotted before so the chances of him surviving are pretty okay all things considered).

That palm strike is also going to be the nasty thing Garou has to face in this matchup. Though it is a palm strike and not some kind of thought based move considering that if the match got that far Garou should be able to analyze him completely and maybe be able to dodge the attack or reflect it (I mean he managed to deflect attacks from an amped Metal bat which at that point would have one-shotted Garou if one of his strikes landed on Garou).

At point blank range? When he doesnt even know whats coming? Without knowing that his opponent just got exponentially stronger in an instant?

Garou takes time to adapt to his opponents styles, experiencing them first hand, and using analysis and previous experiences to adapt to his opponents. So i agree with Weekly here, unless Garou really has experienced something like this, which would probably be from Darkshine's tackle.

WeeklyBattles said:
At point blank range? When he doesnt even know whats coming? Without knowing that his opponent just got exponentially stronger in an instant?
Okay yeah, Garou is gonna be screwed by that palm strike.

WeeklyBattles said:
Garou would deflect the hand motion but probably not the blast that comes after, Shura's shockwave punches seem to be more dangerous for Garou due to them being ranged attacks but even then Garou has dealt with that before.

So we know that Kuda Spirit Shura can blitz people normally comparable to him but, can he blitz someone normally 3 times faster than him?

Back